PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Seeking Optimization Help For a Myrmidon/landsknecht

Nosta
2017-03-07, 07:16 PM
I Will Be starting a New Pathfinder Game with a Another group of Friends and I want Help making a Strong Iaijutsu style swordsman

The Game will Start At Level 10 And Might Go all They Way to level 20.

I Plan to Start of As A Myrmidon Archetype Fighter and Prestige in To Landsknecht as soon as possible

I'd Really like to use a katana (cause flavor) of my Character

I Plan to Play a human (Also For Flavor)

I am having Trouble mostly with Feats- Besides the two for entering Landsknecht and the Exotic weapon prof For my weapon
I am left wondering what my other feats should Be

Also I am not sure if should Go Myrmidon(5)Landsknecht(10)and go from there
or if I should Go some other combination.

sleepyphoenixx
2017-03-08, 04:33 AM
You'll probably want Improved Quick Draw to sheathe your weapon for free and draw on AoO's.
Mithral Current Style isn't that good imo, but Scarlet Throne Style is worth a look. It synergizes well with the Landsknechts Strength of Arms ability.
Martial Charge can be useful too, depending on if it fits your planned style, and you can rarely go wrong with Advanced Study if there's nothing else that catches your eye.

Nosta
2017-03-08, 09:29 AM
You'll probably want Improved Quick Draw to sheathe your weapon for free and draw on AoO's.
Mithral Current Style isn't that good imo, but Scarlet Throne Style is worth a look. It synergizes well with the Landsknechts Strength of Arms ability.
Martial Charge can be useful too, depending on if it fits your planned style, and you can rarely go wrong with Advanced Study if there's nothing else that catches your eye.

Ok were do I find Improved Quick Draw?

Swaoeaeieu
2017-03-08, 09:59 AM
for even more iaijutsu style, why not start with a bushi of some sort? gives you the prereq feats for landsknecht almost for free

sleepyphoenixx
2017-03-08, 10:17 AM
Ok were do I find Improved Quick Draw?

Here. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/pow-e-feats/) It's one of the feats in PoW:E, along with the various [Discipline] Style feats.