PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration (WW clone)

InaVegt
2007-07-25, 05:16 AM
There is a terroristic organization wishing to blow up the statue of the great Rich Burlew, creator of the playground. This has been found out by the inhabitants of the playground who wish to get rid of these infiltrated terrorists.

Roles
Good guys
Poster: (villager) The everyday common poster of GiantITP
Moderator: (mason) Those who have been chosen by Rich to protect his playground.
Admin: (baner) The one who can prevent people from being kicked out of the community, as chosen by rich..
Random Banterer: (seer) An active participant of RB, as such is familiar with the people in the playground and knows how to look if people can be trusted.
Townee: (fool) An active participant of the playground, dabbles in RB and as such thinks he's the RBer
Bad guys
Terrorist: (werewolf) one of those wishing to bring everything reminding people of Rich away from the forums.
Hacker: (Devil) Someone with high computer skills, capable of finding out someone's true status on the forums.

The catch
The catch is that there is no day/night, everything happens in turns of 48 hours, including the sending of actions. The results of actions, as well as the posting will be made at the end of the 24 hour period (with the post first)

-------------------------

I will need a co-narrator, as well as players. I will be recruiting till I have 10 players or it's the 10th of august, whichever comes last.

Fleeing Coward
2007-07-25, 05:38 AM
I'M in i guess, i'll pRobably be gonE from the lAst ww game i'm in by the end of the night unLess i get LuckY Although even if i somehow MAnage Survive thrOugh the Night IN said game, I'll have Trouble surving in the morning. (tHis is Alot longer Than it has to be because of the dare that I had forGotten About because it's late and it slipped My mind for somE reason. )

Castaras
2007-07-25, 06:31 AM
In. And stuff. Seeing as I've only got one game at the moment.

Vhaidara
2007-07-25, 07:23 AM
I'm insulted that the fool is a Townie! And you didn't even spell it right!:smalltongue: I'm in.

InaVegt
2007-07-25, 07:29 AM
I'm insulted that the fool is a Townie! And you didn't even spell it right!:smalltongue: I'm in.

Back in my day, we spelled Townee Townee, I've been a Townee for a long time, ya know.

LordVader
2007-07-25, 08:00 AM
I second Bookboy's insulted feelings.:smallbiggrin:
(shoulda made the fool AMENite...:smalltongue:)
I'll probably play as well.

PirateMonk
2007-07-25, 08:04 AM
In, I suppose.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-25, 08:17 AM
I'm in. (and shouldn't this be in Structured Games?)

EmeraldRose
2007-07-25, 08:31 AM
Also in....I agree with Cassie. One game is not enough! :smallbiggrin:

InaVegt
2007-07-25, 08:31 AM
I'm in. (and shouldn't this be in Structured Games?)

This should, it just needs to be moved (as, I'm not an internet criminal and as such can't post in structured games)

Madmal
2007-07-25, 09:09 AM
well, i'm in too...

i suppose this is based on present time, yes?

in that case, the townee seems perfectly fine as a fool.

Castaras
2007-07-25, 10:42 AM
I'll probably play as well.

Hey!

We AMENites aren't complete idiots who make heroes laugh and spend our time...killing each other?

Meh, okay, okay, we could be. But Townee sounds better. :smalltongue:

RocketBard
2007-07-25, 10:47 AM
This looks interesting, I think that I can join.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-07-25, 11:01 AM
10 players doesn't seem like a whole lot, I'm curious as to why you want only 10.

InaVegt
2007-07-25, 11:03 AM
10 players doesn't seem like a whole lot, I'm curious as to why you want only 10.

You misunderstood, I want at least 10 players, if I haven't 10 players before august 10 I'll just wait till I have.

I will be recruiting till I have 10 players or it's the 10th of august, whichever comes last.

Khaldan
2007-07-25, 11:05 AM
ooo another WW. In.

janusnori
2007-07-25, 12:18 PM
Sounds like an interesting catch, I'm in.

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-25, 02:02 PM
(Easiest way to get something moved is to PM a mod - one of the SMBG mods in this case...I usually PM Alarra, she should be on in a few hours...I can't join guys...sorry)

Artemis97
2007-07-25, 02:09 PM
I'll play, sign me up. :smallsmile:

Eldritch Knight
2007-07-25, 09:39 PM
In. (With provisions... May not have time, and all that.)

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-07-26, 06:22 PM
In. Extra text.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-26, 08:05 PM

If one AMEnite can take over the entire Town, who is the true fool? :smalltongue:

I'm in.

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 08:14 PM
If you're basing it on that, the fool should be called "Nukular's little commander guy", as it was really his fault.

Meinberg
2007-07-26, 09:07 PM
I'm rather new to these forums, but yes, I'd like to sign up. It should be fun.

PirateMonk
2007-07-28, 12:43 PM
If you're basing it on that, the fool should be called "Nukular's little commander guy", as it was really his fault.

Yeah, Town characters dabble in RB. Of course.

Zar Peter
2007-07-29, 01:08 PM
I'm in, too!

whitehelm
2007-07-29, 05:18 PM
I'm in. (extraneous text)

HyramGraff
2007-08-03, 06:01 PM
Hello all.

Gezina would like me to announce that I will be co-narrating this game. Remember that signups close a week from today so if you want to play you need to sign up soon.

Krursk
2007-08-03, 07:23 PM
I'm in.

Terrorism seems a little bit of a icky topic. Can't we just call them monsters who want to destroy the town or something? Those were common enough back in the day when we were called townees. Random Banterers are mostly townees anyway and the ones that aren't are insane enough to be.

Oh and I remember back in the good old days of the town, where we didn't have our own sub-forum, there were at least two monster infestations that were trying to destroy the town per week and everything had to be (insert town establishment name here) [town] so that the people who were in SMBG wouldn't get confused trying to find the Valhalla (the game) and accidentally ended up in some weirdo's town thead. What ever happened to Valhalla anyway? *continues in old man rant*

InaVegt
2007-08-06, 02:15 AM
Player list
[Insert Neat Username Here
Artemis97
Bookboy
Castaras
CurlyKitGirl
Eldritch Knight
EmeraldRose
Fleeing Coward
janusnori
Khaldan
Krursk
Lord Magtok
LordVader
Malmagor Andrigal
PirateMonk
RocketBard
whitehelm
Zar Peter

Cyrano
2007-08-06, 09:56 PM
It isn't the tenth yet, no? If it doesn't become unmanageable, I'm in.

evnafets
2007-08-06, 10:13 PM
Yeah, sign me up for this one too :-)
I'll make time.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-07, 11:26 PM
im in

im in if possible

InaVegt
2007-08-10, 02:41 AM
Signups closed, please wait for your friendly narrators to start the game.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-11, 08:51 PM
hmm i suggest replacing terrorist with flamer but either way its cool:smallcool:

InaVegt
2007-08-14, 03:41 AM
I'd like someone to replace me, as I'm leaving the playground.

Zar Peter
2007-08-14, 04:35 AM
Sad to hear Gezina, I wish you luck in RL!

If the others don't fear grammatical errors in the narrator posts I would volunteer to take this game over.

Krursk
2007-08-14, 05:40 AM
I'd be willing to narrate as well, but ZP might be a better choice as he's actually reliable.

HyramGraff
2007-08-14, 11:24 AM
Hmm, well I already signed up to be co-narator so I guess I can take the lead. Zar Peter, if you'd like to co-narate please send me a PM.

HyramGraff
2007-08-14, 01:26 PM
A quick update. Zar Peter has been confirmed as the new co-narator. Below is the list of those who signed up. Please let me know if there are any errors. The game should be starting tonight or tomorrow.

Player list: 20 players
Artemis97
Bookboy
Castaras
CurlyKitGirl
D'anna Biers
Eldritch Knight
EmeraldRose
evnafets
Fleeing Coward
janusnori
Khaldan
Krursk
Lord Magtok
LordVader
Malmagor Andrigal
PirateMonk
Raiser_B1ade
RocketBard
whitehelm

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 01:35 PM
LV will be gone until next Friday.

HyramGraff
2007-08-16, 10:53 AM
Role PMs should be going out soon. Once that happens I'll edit this post to start the game. Scratch that, I'll make a new post.

Zar Peter
2007-08-16, 06:23 PM
All roles should be send out, if you got no pm please PM either HyramGraff or me (Zar Peter)

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU GOT NO ROLE-PM!!!!

Game starts when HyramGraff decides!

List of players:

[Insert neat username here]
Artemis97
Bookboy
Castaras
CurlyKitGirl
D'anna Biers
Eldritch Knight
EmeraldRose
evnafets
Fleeing Coward
janusnori
Khaldan
Krursk
Lord Magtok
LordVader
Malmagor Andrigal
PirateMonk
Raiser_B1ade
RocketBard
whitehelm

HyramGraff
2007-08-16, 08:01 PM
While everyone has been waiting for a new OOTS and a few of you have been commenting on the new Erf it seems that some infiltrating hackers have struck the GitP forums. They've scrambled the database such that no one knows who is who. You discovered this when Zar Peter posted "OMGWTHBBQ" in every thread simultaneously. HyramGraff was online at the time and tried to counter the infiltrators but the last post seen from him said, "I hope this gets out. I seem to be the target of a DOS attack."

Now it's up to you to root out the bad guys. Each day you will point at others and whoever gets the most votes will get a nice IP ban. At the same time, at the end of the day one of you will also have an IP ban courtesy of the infiltrators (unless you're saved by the admin). Find all the infiltrators before everyone is baned and they fill the boards with dribble.

Day starts now (2 AM GMT) and will last for 72 hours (three days).

This day will be 24 hours longer to let everyone get up to speed. The rest will be shorter. As a reminder to those with actions. There is no nighttime in this game. You must send in your actions before the end of the day. Please PM all actions to myself and Zar Peter. Thank you and enjoy the game.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-16, 11:09 PM
Well since shadows not playing there is noone to automatically distrust:smallannoyed:

Except for Castaras just because she's too clever to be left alive if she's an infiltrator

If you are not then my apologies but there is only one way to find out:smallamused:

Edit: @V Who said random pointing wasn't clever.
If you have no agenda than noone gets suspicous.

Also if i was a hacker i would wait until nightime to kill you not out in the open where people point back. Then again if i was a hacker i dont think i would go after you anyways.

Castaras
2007-08-17, 03:49 AM
I'm clever?!

I spend most of my games pointing randomly, occasionally following my gut instinct, and it's clever?

Wow. Either you're mistaking me for someone else, or you're a hacker trying to get rid of me.

* Points at Raiser_B1ade *

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-17, 04:01 AM
If we're pointing on intelligence, I'll point at [Insert neat username here] based on the fact that he chose such a long name knowing that most people can't be bothered typing out long names to point at.

PirateMonk
2007-08-17, 11:09 AM
I point at CurlyKitGirl at random. This may change later.

2007-08-17, 11:26 AM
If we're pointing on intelligence, I'll point at [Insert neat username here] based on the fact that he chose such a long name knowing that most people can't be bothered typing out long names to point at.
You can just call me INUH or [Insert]. Most people do that.
Unless they're hackers looking for an excuse to get rid of me . . .
I point at fleeing coward.

Madmal
2007-08-17, 12:22 PM
Points at Raiser_B1ade

Artemis97
2007-08-17, 01:41 PM
Who's responsible? Hmm.... I don't know. *points at RocketBard."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 02:22 PM
I point at Raiser_B1ade. The "1" in his name vaguely reminds me of 1337speak, one of the languages hackers speak.

whitehelm
2007-08-17, 06:32 PM
points at RaiserB1ade Everyone knows that hackers kill in the daytime, now.

RocketBard
2007-08-17, 06:52 PM
*points at Castaras*

For some reason, I trust Raiser_B1ade.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-17, 08:27 PM
Hmm. A game with no roleplaying? This will take some getting used to. For the moment I will point at LordVader, no real reason at this point (mostly because I think I've yet to play in a game with him).

Raiser Blade
2007-08-17, 08:33 PM
Eep i didn't mean to bring the wrath of the forumites upon me.

Also if i was a hacker i would wait until nightime to kill you not out in the open where people point back.

So true my own very words... i mean my very own words.

Now i have no real reason for pointing a castaras it was just a random point but does anyone else think its weird that a bunch of people pointed back at me in response. I think that
Castaras is a hacker so her hacker brethren are protecting her by trying to lynch the first person to try and lynch her".

and one final defense if i wasa hacker i (personally) would be trying to blend in not draw attention to myself. Which strengthens my idea that some of the people who pointed at me are hackers. So there :smallwink:

Vhaidara
2007-08-17, 10:36 PM
Points at Rocket Bard.
I think Artemis 97 might be on to something. And I want to point.

whitehelm
2007-08-18, 06:07 AM
You know what? Reading his response, my gut tells me Raiser B1ade is innocent. So I'm switching to RocketBard

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 09:45 AM
I change my point to whitehelm. Obviously a hacker trying to blend in.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 11:34 AM
For some reason, i agree with PM.

*points at whitehelm*

Raiser Blade
2007-08-18, 01:08 PM
Since i can't seem to build momentum for a "cas" lynching.

*switches vote to whitehelm

so

4 votes for me
and
4 votes for whitehelm

notice how whitehelm voted for me when there was momentum going against me
then he sad he thought i was innocent
and now that he's on his way to being lynched he points back at me

pretty suspicous if you ask me
almost hackerlike:smallwink:

whitehelm
2007-08-18, 02:04 PM
Umm...ok..then I point back at Raiser B1ade so I have a better chance of living. Seriously, I was already on a bandwagon, it makes no sense for me to switch around if I was a hacker.

RocketBard
2007-08-18, 02:11 PM
*points at whitehelm*

Of course it does, the bad guys will just kill willy-nilly.

whitehelm
2007-08-18, 04:56 PM
I'm probably dead anyway, but this was my thinking.

First I voted for RaiserB1ade. This was just a random vote. Yes, I could've picked someone without any votes yet, but it's a random vote, so it doesn't matter. Then the next time I checked, he had posted his reply, which sounded like it was given by a fairly new player who was a poster, so I took the risk of drawing attention to myself and switched my vote to try to get some other random person lynched. Note that if I was a hacker, this would've been a really stupid thing to do: if he's innocent, I wouldn't have switched, if he was guilty, I wouldn't have voted for him in the first place.

Despite this, I got pointed at by 3 people, including RaiserB1ade himself (his post after the point was edited in later). If he is a poster, this is some really weird thinking, especially after he said he was suspicious of people trying to blend in. Plus I don't really want to die, so I switched back.

Oh well, nice playing with you.

Edit: By hacker I mean terrorist..sorry

Raiser Blade
2007-08-18, 05:29 PM
so I took the risk of drawing attention to myself and switched my vote to try to get some other random person lynched.

Random person riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :smallwink:

Dont you mean person who already had 2 points (rocketbard)

*switches to proffesor mode

Ahem, Today class we are going to be studying the history of
"whitehelms votes"

First he pointed at (the illustrious and devilishly good looking)Raiser B1ade
who already had three points

castaras
malmagor
Magtok

after said Raiser B1ade made a stunningly witty speech in his defense he switches his vote in what he say's is a completely random move but it is actually a point at somone who has two points already

after Raiser B1ade concludes that going after castaras is futile and tries to
lynch one of his original accusers when he strongly believed some of them were were hackers

Whitehelm points back and then tries to come up with a reason for his crazy point switching other then the fact that he was just trying to blend in.

Class dismissed i want a 1500 page essa *exits professor mode

that is all.

Cyrano
2007-08-18, 10:00 PM
I trust whitehelm more....
But Raiser's avvy is trogdor!
Trust....blatant Strongbad bias....trust....blatant Strongbad bias....
I can't pick.
Eh, I'll take the bias. Point at Whitehelm.

HyramGraff
2007-08-19, 10:25 PM
Day one ends!

Much discussion is held and several think that Raiser_B1ade is behind the mess. However, late in the afternoon the masses decide that whitehelm is the most likely culprit. Spured on by the surge of confidence, whitehelm is baned. After looking at the server logs it is discovered that he was a normal poster. No one's access seems to have been affected by the hackers. Perhaps things will be different tommorow.

Summary: whitehelm a poster was lynched. Day two begins now and will end in about two and a half days when Zar Peter get to it.

Reminder: Please send any actions to both HyramGraff and Zar Peter. Thanks.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 11:18 AM
((dumb parents banned me from computer all weekend))

"Well, a poster was lynched. No surprise there. And to kick off the days' pointing I shall point at PirateMonk until there's a better argument."

PirateMonk
2007-08-20, 11:43 AM
Completely randomly, I point at Mal.

Castaras
2007-08-20, 03:03 PM
*points at Ra1ser Blade, because she may not get the chance to post later on.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-20, 03:11 PM
*points at Ra1ser Blade, because she may not get the chance to post later on.

*points at Catsaras :smallwink:

hmm well actually i'll reserve pointing for now

so no point

evnafets
2007-08-20, 05:32 PM
Hmmm. This is all very friendly.
People get accused and yet don't defend themselves with a counter point.

I'm going to point at one of those who lynched Whitehelm yesterday
evnafets points at Khaldan

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-20, 07:05 PM
Well, since no one feels like roleplaying, I'll just put a random point evnafet's way and leave it at that.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-20, 09:36 PM
*points at evnafets

random or bandwagon you decide

Cyrano
2007-08-20, 11:28 PM
Point!
At!
Raiser!

Artemis97
2007-08-20, 11:50 PM
*shrugs* Continues to point at Rocket Bard

Eldritch Knight
2007-08-20, 11:55 PM
Points at fleeing coward

evnafets
2007-08-21, 12:09 AM
Defensive point.
If you change your vote, I'll probably change mine, but at this point I don't want to get lynched IP Banned.
evnafets points at Raiser_B1ade

Raiser Blade
2007-08-21, 01:38 AM
no point

for now

Castaras
2007-08-21, 02:21 AM
*keeps on pointing at Ra1ser Blade

Gut feeling, my friend. Not completely certain, but when I get gut feelings in WW, I act on them.

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 07:30 AM
I know I'm dead, just want to help the narrators out here.

When you change your vote, edit your previous post and cross out your previous vote. That way, it's easier for the narrators to count them without accidently recording more than one vote from someone.

Good luck posters!

Vhaidara
2007-08-21, 11:48 AM
Rocket Bard

I'm telling you, Artemis97's got to be on to something!

Zar Peter
2007-08-21, 12:03 PM
Short summary:

6 points Raiser_B1ade

Castaras, D'anna Biers, evnafets, Malmagor Andrigal, Raiser_B1ade, EmeraldRose

1 points evnafets

Fleeing Coward

2 points RocketBard

Artemis97, Bookboy

1 point Fleeing Coward

Eldritch Knight

1 point Malmagor Andrigal

PirateMonk

1 point PirateMonk

CurlyKitGirl

Didn't vote yet:

janusnori *
Khaldan
Krursk *
Lord Magtok
LordVader *
RocketBard

(* Didn't vote last round)

v: I know, I just wanted to state the fact. I don't think I make autolynches on day 2, maybe we make some on day 3.

Vhaidara
2007-08-21, 12:05 PM
LV has an excuse. He'll be gone until Friday, so you can't autolynch him.

Madmal
2007-08-21, 12:58 PM
*points at Raiser_B1ade

mostly to avoid autolynching while i re-organize myself.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-21, 03:20 PM
Well since it seems i am going to die anyways

i'll point at myself.

but seriously i am not a terrorist you'll realize your mistake soon enough.

Good luck catching the real terrorist and for what it's worth i suspect Castaras :smallwink:

EmeraldRose
2007-08-21, 06:39 PM
*points at Raiser B1ade*

Zar Peter
2007-08-22, 02:32 PM
End of Day 2

No one want to roleplay but I feel like writing a flavour text.

While Raiser_B1ade surves at work in the SMBG, suddenly he noticed that he got a PM. He opens it and reads:

THE GIANT: Raiser_B!ade, we came to the decission that you are spamming the boards with non-readable threads and sometimes you are even talking in red letters! Don't you know that only moderators are allowed to do that? You have 30 minutes to speak up for you, I know that you are online. If I don't hear from you your account will be deleted.

Just as Raiser:B!ade presses the answer button his boss calls him to a meeting about the time he is in the internet while working.
When he comes back he tries to log in the playground but fails.
He couldn't even say that he was allowed to write in red letters because he's a moderator.

PirateMonk's day was dreadful, too. Nothing went right, not in school and not on the footballfield.
At home he wanted to relax a little by surfing in the net, writing some cool comments in Alphabetical Conversation or bantering around in the AMEN thread.
But as he wanted to check his e-mails he backs away.
172 new messages. All sended from a guy named Belkar Bitterleaf.
He opens the first mail. It says:
YOU ARE DOOMED! YOU WILL NEVER GET TO THE PLAYGROUND AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Suddenly he hears a strange sound from his harddrive. He tries to turn off the computer but fails. Then there is smoke coming out of the computer fan. In panik now he searches for the plug and throws it out of the socket. But it's too late, small blue flames are burning inside the computer. Quick he fetches a small bucket water and pours it over the remains of his PC.
When he tries later from the school computer to log in the playground he discovers that his account is deleted. Now he really starts to cry.

Summary:
Raiser_B1ade, a moderator was banned from the forums by Rich.
PirateMonk, a all day poster was cut off the forum by the internet terrorists.

Day three begins and will end when HyramGraff decides, it will last a minimum of 48 hours!

Raiser Blade
2007-08-22, 02:36 PM
told ya

i was a mod too :smallwink: shame shame :smalltongue:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 02:57 PM
"Damn. We lost a Mod. I can't believe this. Now what are we going to do?" complains a teenage girl as she leaves her home in the town of The Playground. "I bet Cassie's a terrorist because Raiser B1ade said she was one. If we can't trust the Mods who can we trust?"
((Magtok is on holiday until th 24th or 25th. Don't autolynch him.))

Castaras
2007-08-22, 03:00 PM
Crap.

Looks like I'm sunk.

Ah well. Not the end of the world. Go Villagers!

Vhaidara
2007-08-22, 03:06 PM
Points at Cassie.
I knew that she couldn't be up to any good!

RocketBard
2007-08-22, 04:51 PM
See what you did? You never point at a guy who has Trogdor for an avatar! I'd agree that Castaras is up to something evil. I point at Castaras.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-22, 05:44 PM
Nice logic there, raiser_blade pointed at her she must be a terrorist, all it means is that she isn't a mod, there's a much better chance of her been a poster/seer/fool as there is of her been a terrorist. If it were me, I'd be looking at those that started a bandwagon against her so quickly.
I'll point at RocketBard based on the 3rd bandwagoner is a WW philosophy.

Eldritch Knight
2007-08-22, 09:40 PM
Points at Fleeing Coward

EmeraldRose
2007-08-22, 09:52 PM
((ok..the lack of RP is making my SMBG spirit go crazy))

A mod was banned? How was this not posted in a thread? Who's running this place these days anyway? It makes me have a mind to go post a thread in Board/Site Issues. I wonder if I can post a poll about who I think did it? My first choice would be....EK.Just because.

evnafets
2007-08-22, 11:17 PM
((ok point noted - lets try for some RP then))

If theres one thing I hate on these boards its a "Me too" poster. Thankfully theres not much of it on these boards, but here is one example: Bookboy.
Day1: Artemis points at RocketBard, Bookboy goes "Me too!"
Day2: Artemis points at RocketBard, Bookboy goes "Me too!"
Day3: CurlyKitGirl points at Castaras, Bookboy goes "Me too!"

Thats been pretty much the sum of his contribution to this board to date.
Seems like he's trying to keep a low profile - maybe while he is disrupting everything else?

evnafets points at Bookboy

((reason: suspicious posting over the last three days - staying off the bandwagons for the most part, and jumping on one with a "mod's recommendation" has tweaked my radar))

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-22, 11:27 PM
Aye, I have to agree with you there, he's jumping on a bandwagon against Pie Girl, everyone knows she's one of the last person that want to destroy these boards.
That devious Bookboy is obviously trying to get us to ban another innocent soul from this magical place.

((Points at Bookboy))

Vhaidara
2007-08-23, 06:26 AM
(I have an IC reason.)

People, a mod suspected her. Nobody can be trusted. And honestly, I just don't want to get banned.

(Seriously, look at WW latest, 5 of the 7 dead leaders were auto-ed.)

evnafets
2007-08-23, 04:43 PM
People, a mod suspected her. Nobody can be trusted. And honestly, I just don't want to get banned.

Exactly its a perfect in context reason to point at Castaras. When Castaras was lynched you could just say "But a Mod told me to point at her". The perfect camouflage for a terrorist on the boards.
The best wolves hide right out in plain sight whenever they can.

My main reason for pointing at you is your votes on the first two days:

Who's responsible? Hmm.... I don't know. *points at RocketBard."

Points at Rocket Bard.
I think Artemis 97 might be on to something. And I want to point.

Rocket Bard
I'm telling you, Artemis97's got to be on to something!

Artemis is on to something ?!?!? What exactly is she on to? It was a random point. You were trying to make it into something more, making it sound like she actually had a reason.

Those two posts indicate to me that you're a terrorist on the board.
Your pointing against Castaras is entirely in character with that.

Come on everybody, enough apathy already. Lets ban this person ruining our message boards.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-23, 05:06 PM
*A ghostly thread pops up*

Fellow posters listen i only have a few seconds before this temporary connection shuts down The hackers are....

You have been disconnected.

:smallwink:

Zar Peter
2007-08-23, 05:17 PM
We have now:

3 points for Castaras

CurlyKitGirl
Bookboy
RocketBard

2 points for Bookboy

evnafets
Fleeing Coward

1 point for Eldritch Knight

EmeraldRose

1 point for Fleeing Coward

Eldritch Knight

Didn't vote yet

[Insert neat username here] *
Artemis97
Castaras
D'anna Biers
janusnori **
Khaldan *
Krursk **
Lord Magtok *
LordVader ** (with excuse)
Malmagor Andrigal *

* Didn't vote last round
** Didn't vote last two rounds

Khaldan
2007-08-23, 07:02 PM
*points at Cassie*

Nothing personal.

Madmal
2007-08-23, 07:08 PM
*points at Bookboy

your conduct is too erratic, sorry.

Artemis97
2007-08-23, 07:57 PM
*points at Bookboy* Dude, you should know by ow I don't know what I'm doing with these games. It was a radom point. Why did you go along with it?

Vhaidara
2007-08-23, 08:23 PM
Because from my experience in the others, people that join bandwagons late have a tendency to be accused! By the way, we appear to have a tie, what happens then?

evnafets
2007-08-23, 08:28 PM
By standard rules, the first person to get to that number of votes is the one lynched. At this point that would be Castaras I think.

Castaras
2007-08-24, 02:00 PM
Then I'd better point at Bookboy, to stop me from getting lynched...

HyramGraff
2007-08-24, 11:54 PM
Day 3 ends!

After a long debate between wether Castasras or Bookboy is more likely to be an infiltrator, the arguments from evnafets carry the most weight -- especially with Castasras. The admins ban Bookboy but because the hackers modified the banning script Artemis97 ended up baned as well. After some investigation, it is discovered that janusnori was the person behind the modified script and he too is baned along with Krursk this time around.

The admin slaps his head and curses forgetting to replace the broken script before using it again.

Summary: Bookboy, a poster was lynched. Artemis97, a poster was hacked. janusnori, an infiltrator, and Krursk, a poster were autolynched.

Day 4 begins now and will end sometime after 48 hours have gone by.

Vhaidara
2007-08-25, 12:06 AM
(I told you people! I will now list the games I have been lynched/have ended and my role:
Pirates: passenger, lynched day 2 while on vacation.
Revo: citizen, autolynched while on vacation, rezzed as a citizen.
Infiltration: Poster.
And I've got like 5 or 6 others that I'm in.)

Eldritch Knight
2007-08-25, 08:44 AM
EK points at Fleeing Coward

For the sake of continuity...

RocketBard
2007-08-25, 08:52 AM
Points at Castaras.

How many more people must she kill? She has already taken so many good people, we must stop her rampage before it's too late!

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-25, 09:08 AM
Pie Girl's nothing but an ordinary poster I tell you, 'tis more likely that someone like Lord Magtok is to blame for disconnecting so many innocent forum goers.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 12:53 PM
"You know, I think BookBoy's voting has been fairly erraatic; and he always followed a pre-existing point. So I think BookBoy's an Infiltrator." Curly goes looking for BookBoy so she can ask him some questions.

((Far to many SG games...))

"Well, in that case; I resume my previous days point at Cassie, beause I can't actually remember who lives here."

Castaras
2007-08-25, 01:09 PM
Psst...Bookboy died.

Castaras points at herself.

I must be killing all the good people...I'd be better off dead, I think, so that more innocent posters do not die...

Lord Magtok
2007-08-25, 01:28 PM
I don't really have anyone to suspect right now, and I've been gone for a while, so I'll just point at myself.

2007-08-25, 10:20 PM
After a lengthy power outage due to a hurricane, [Insert] gets back on just long enough to point at Castaras.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-25, 11:48 PM
If noone puts a stop to this spamming, then someday soon we will all be forced off of this board! If only there were a way for the mods to track down the ones responsible...I feel it is my duty as a concientious poster to report that I think D'anna Biers has been making too many spammy posts. He could be one of the infiltrators.

Zar Peter
2007-08-27, 02:04 PM
A little summary. I need night time activitys, too!
Round will end either in a few hours (HyramGraff) or tomorrow at the same time from me!

Castaras (6):

RocketBard
CurlyKitGirl
Castaras
[Insert]
Khaldan
evnafets

Fleeing Coward (1):
Eldritch Knight

Lord Magtok (2):

Fleeing Coward
Lord Magtok

D'anna Biers (1):

Emerald Rose

Has'nt voted yet:

D'anna Biers
Lord Vader (will be autolynched if he doesn't vote!!!!)
Malmagor Andrigal

Castaras
2007-08-27, 02:49 PM
Yay! Lynch party!

How about I go cook cake for y'all, to celebrate? :smalltongue:

Here we are...cake for everyone...

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7355/gamecakeuf8.png

evnafets
2007-08-27, 03:07 PM
I dunno. Everytime someone gives up and points at themselves like this, I think nah - we're doing the wrong thing.
But maybe thats just what she wants us to think.

evnafets points at Castaras

Khaldan
2007-08-27, 03:48 PM
*points at cassie*

she killed a moderator! KILL HER!

HyramGraff
2007-08-27, 11:33 PM
Day 4 ends!

When you next login to the forums you see the following announcement from the admin stickied in all the forums.

Based on your accusations, I have baned Castaras. Unfortunately, I still haven't fixed the banning script and LordVader was banned as well. (I really thought I had fixed that, sorry LordVader.) After investigating them I have discovered that neither of them were behind the attacks.

However, RocketBard will have to wait until the police have finished analizing his computer before he will be able to see that announcement. It seems that some clever hackers had compromised his system and were using it to mask their trail. Perhaps his mod access helped them wreak havoc on the forum.

Summary: Castaras, a poster was lynched. LordVader, a poster was auto-lynched. RocketBard a Mod had his computer impounded because of the infiltrators.

Day 5 begins now and Zar Peter will be in charge of the end of day. Don't forget to send in your actions during the day.

Vhaidara
2007-08-28, 06:13 AM
(I hope you mean BANNED, not BANED, as in the baner.)

Castaras
2007-08-28, 08:12 AM
*appears on another computer with a different IP, and watches* :smalltongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-08-28, 02:09 PM
Oh well sorry Castaras i was wrong about you and you were wrong about me.

Now were even :smallwink:

evnafets
2007-08-28, 03:22 PM
Oh well sorry Castaras i was wrong about you and you were wrong about me.

Now were even :smallwink:
and now we're screwed.
The only forum terrorist we've managed to capture to date was janusnori, and that was only because he left his name all over that hacked script. What are we going to do without GiantITP? No more Alarra's gems? No more Trog's Tavern? No more random banter?
I am not going to let this happen.

evnafets points at FleeingCoward

Eldritch Knight
2007-08-28, 04:02 PM
EK points at Fleeing Coward

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 04:46 PM
Why are you pointing at me for? I've been telling people that Castaras was innocent for the past 2 days but noone would listen. Why would I do that if I was one of those forum terrorists?

Points at evnafets

Khaldan
2007-08-28, 04:51 PM
Because you were told that she is? Because you're a terrorist under a ploy?

*points at fleeing coward*

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 04:54 PM
Very well, guess the mob mentality has set in again, good luck on finding the real forum terrorists.

evnafets
2007-08-28, 05:00 PM
The main reason I was pointing at you FleeingCoward was to see what the reaction would be. Nobody was posting. I make a post and then BANG, along comes everybody else. Hackers waiting to jump on the first bandwagon?

Where is the seer? There have been up to 4 scries already.
The seer should have found someone to trust by now, and someone to point at.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 05:11 PM
Who knows, maybe the seer is one of the inactives or maybe they just havn't found any of the terrorists yet. And then there's also a fool around so they can't exactly be sure if they are actually the seer.
I'm certainly suprised how quickly things change, yesterday I was in 5 WW games, and now it looks like I'll be down to 1 in 2 days or so :smalltongue:

evnafets
2007-08-28, 05:35 PM
Well maybe I can help out the Seer.
I CLAIM THE ROLE OF TOWNEE(fool)

I scried Bookboy as the hacker, and Castaras as a poster. Hence why I was so adamant in the defense of Castaras the other day.
Unfortunately it was not to be. Bookboy's revealed role as a plain old poster proved that I should just stick to the Town, and stay out of Random Banter.

Maybe that helps someone, maybe not.
But I'm not one of those responsible for the spam on the forum.

EDIT: @V Hey, it was an honest mistake. How was I to know that you were just roleplaying when you said you were a hacker in the "Cyberspace adventures" SMBG?

Vhaidara
2007-08-28, 05:38 PM
(Must...resist...urge...to...interfere by killing Evnafets for causing my death!)

EmeraldRose
2007-08-28, 09:39 PM
((Whoa! This day phase is almost over?! *scans the posts*))

Hmm. If evnafets has gone and admitted to being the Townee, then it's possible that what he says is true. However, he hasn't actually scried FC, but if it turns out a false lead, we can fix things later...

points at Fleeing Coward

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 10:26 PM
((@^ There's still well over a day left but it appears everyone already wants me dead and I still don't know why.))

Very well, since evnafet's innocent and EK's been pointing at me everyday so I find nothing unusual about that, guess that means I'll point Khaldan, I still don't know why he jumped on the bandwagon so quickly without any reasons.

evnafets
2007-08-28, 10:48 PM
I was kinda thinking the same thing actually.

evnafets points at Khaldan

Khaldan
2007-08-28, 10:53 PM
These reasons make sense to me in my head, but are not able to be put on paper, or in this case, the internet.

Vhaidara
2007-08-29, 06:01 AM
(Ev, I know that. You sent me the apology, I just wasn't sure if that would be considered effecting logic.)

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-29, 07:52 AM
"Well, someone claims to be the Fool, so I'll trust him on that. But I don't really trust Khaldan. He's too shifty and he has jumped on so many bandwagons quickly. Perhaps he's trying to hide the fact that he's a hacker."

Madmal
2007-08-29, 08:36 AM
*Points at [INUH]

he hasn't benn online recently.

Zar Peter
2007-08-29, 02:42 PM
Short summary:

Fleeing Coward 3 points

Eldritch Knight
EmeraldRose
Khaldan

Khaldan 3 points

CurlyKitGirl
evnafets
FleeingCoward

[Insert neat username here] 1 point

Malmagor Andrigal

Hasn't voted yet:
D'anna Biers ***
Lord Magtok

Fleeing Coward is the first to lynch now because he reached the three points at first.
D'anna Biers will get autolynched if he doesn't vote today!

Day ends between 12 to 24 hours from now on.

Vhaidara
2007-08-29, 02:44 PM
EDIT: @V Hey, it was an honest mistake. How was I to know that you were just roleplaying when you said you were a hacker in the "Cyberspace adventures" SMBG?

(Wait, what? I can't remember being in anything called cyberspace adventures.)

evnafets
2007-08-29, 03:37 PM
You weren't in Cyberspace adventures? (goes back and checks the post where someone said they were a hacker) argh! It was BookMAN not BookBoy who said that. Or was it B-Man? I can never keep you guys straight. But you're all just one person right? :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2007-08-30, 02:40 PM
END OF DAY 5

As Rich checked the thread in the evening he's surprised about the activity here.

OK, it's a tie, but Fleeing Coward got his points earlier than Khaldan so I should ban him from the forums...

he thinks and begin to reprogram the password of Fleeing Coward. Suddenly he hears a knocking noise from his harddrive and smells smoke from the computer. Quick witted he pulls out the plug. After a moment of shock he calls the computer service.
They test the computer and find a deadly virus, named "Shoot the Fleeing Coward", which can destroy the computer in less than 30 seconds.
They manage to disable the virus and to cut the connection of Fleeing Coward, an internet terrorist, from the Forums.
Unfortunatly the data of D'anna Biers, an every day poster, is also lost.

[Insert neat username here] is sitting on needles. This meeting lasts 30 minutes now and he wants to get back to his friends in the Random Banter.
Seldom he isnt online so long once in a day, and he fears how much he has to read when he comes back to his computer.
He has a great job which allows him to be online nearly every wake hour and this whole time he is surfing in the Gitpg-Forums. He knows nearly every poster by his avatar and has many friends there.
But as he comes back from the meeting the screen is black. Nothing. And all other computers in his office aren't working, either.
A few hours later computer experts will find out that a virus infected the whole building because [INUH] didn't update the firewall to allow pictures from the You thread..
He gets sacked and his wife leaves him about one week later.

Summary:
Fleeing Coward, a terrorist, is banned from the forum
D'anna Biers, an every day poster is autobanned from the forum
The live of [insert neat username here], the random banterer or the townee, is destroyed by the terrorists.

Day 6 begins and ends in minimum 48 hours.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-30, 05:50 PM
((Oh well at least I survived a few days. I do believe you mentioned you were the townee evnafets :smalltongue: )

evnafets
2007-08-30, 06:07 PM
Fool in more ways than one it seems.
meh.

evnafets points at CurlyKitGirl

EDIT: BTW Does anyone know if [Insert] got any scries off, and what they were?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-31, 10:20 AM
"Finally we got a terrorist who wasn't auto'd. That's great news! And evnafets claimed to be the Townee. Since [inuh] was the Townee and he openly said that he was the Townee perhaps he's the Devil."

((Suspicious to say that he's the Townee openly, and then have the real Townee banned. It's all I've got to go on.))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-31, 03:06 PM
Sounds like you're trying to trick us, Curly.

evnafets
2007-08-31, 05:04 PM
Umm. Townee = FOOL. I wasn't claiming seership, I was claiming foolship so that the true seer knew who they were.
The random banterer was the true seer. However as far as we know he never made any scries, and his knowledge has died with him.

Zar Peter
2007-09-03, 05:56 AM
Is this thread alive?
Anybody interested in the future of the playground?

2 points for CurlyKitGirl

1 point for evnafets

that's not much, come on folk, start pointing!

EmeraldRose
2007-09-03, 08:10 AM
Hmm, Mal was the only one to point at the RBer the day phase before he was taken out by terrorists. I find this to be mildly suspicious. Perhaps it was an early attempt to get ahold of his IP address or something...

*points at Mal*

Madmal
2007-09-03, 09:38 AM
or maybe i was just in a rush to not get autolynched, and since i loathe bandwagons, i figured it would be a good idea to point at someone who hasn't been posting for a while...

*points at ER, mainly as retribution and 'cause he doesn't know where the autolynch takes effect.

i haven't been paying much attention to this game..

HyramGraff
2007-09-04, 02:43 PM
((Sorry that this is so late.))

Day 6 ends!

Everyone seems to be pointing fingers at someone else accusing them of infiltrating the forums. At the end of the day only one person has drawn suspicion from more than one other poster and so CurlyKitGirl will be banned.

Unfortunately for the admin, CurlyKitGirl is the hacker that messed up the forum software. As he executes the ban script the power on his block goes out. The rest of you log in the next day to find several posts from Lord Magtok strewn across the boards. All of them look like they were created by Markov chains.

Summary: CurlyKitGirl, the Hacker, was banned. Lord Magtok, the Admin, was hacked.

Day 7 begins now and will end at least 48 hours from now. Start pointing.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 02:55 PM
Haha. That is all I have to say at this moment in time.

evnafets
2007-09-04, 04:05 PM
YES! We've got the hacker! Boards should be returning to normal soon. Just have to find their last lackey.

Only 5 people left on the boards:
EldritchKnight
EmeraldRose
evnafets
Khaldan
Malmagor Andrigal

How many terrorists are left? 1?, 2?

EmeraldRose
2007-09-04, 05:56 PM
Hmm, Mal was the only one to point at the RBer the day phase before he was taken out by terrorists. I find this to be mildly suspicious. Perhaps it was an early attempt to get ahold of his IP address or something...

*points at Mal*

Sticking with this. I haven't thought of anything else to change my mind yet. Sorry Malina, but you're still suspicious to me...

Raiser Blade
2007-09-04, 07:08 PM
Malina? o_O

:elan:Malmagor has boobies.

:smallwink:

Eldritch Knight
2007-09-04, 09:01 PM
Evnafets, I suspect you to be a hacker

evnafets
2007-09-04, 10:08 PM
Ummm. Dude. I am the TOWNEE!

We just lynched the hacker (devil), and I was one of the two people pointing at CurlyKitGirl, the other being LordMagtok (our baner)
If I was a terrorist/hacker I definitely wouldn't have been voting for Curly yesterday. It would have been easy to lynch a non-terrorist.

ER is there anything in particular you find suspicious about Mal?

Khaldan
2007-09-04, 10:11 PM
*sigh* well, i guess I can claim the role as last mason. Now since me and evvie are out, that leaves Mal, ER, and EK. I think that mal or EK is a wolf. You got any ideas evnafets?

Madmal
2007-09-04, 10:34 PM
why not ER? huh?
and why am i beign refered as my female side right now?:smallconfused:

Eldritch Knight
2007-09-04, 10:36 PM
Points at Mal

Sorry, Evnafets, I forgot about that.

Khaldan
2007-09-04, 10:47 PM
*Points at Emerald rose*

Reasons are in evanfets post.

evnafets
2007-09-04, 11:06 PM
The other day, it was a tie between FleeingCoward and Khaldan for a lynch.
Mal was the last person to vote. He voted for [Insert] rather than breaking the tie. As a result we lynched FleeingCoward, a terrorist.

That puts Mal low down on my list of suspects.
Actually I'm leaning more towards ER being a terrorist on the boards.
Either her or EK at this point.

evnafets points at EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose
2007-09-05, 06:44 PM
Umm..please recall that I pointed at Fleeing Coward. My reason for pointing at Mal both days was that he was the last person to point at [INUH] on the last phase before he was assasinated. This hasn't been answered yet, except with a "Why doesn't anyone point at ER?", which to my thinking, isn't really an answer, just an attempt to shove the suspicion off onto me. Khaldan didn't even give reasons, just said to look in Evvie's post, which didn't give reasons.

evnafets
2007-09-05, 07:19 PM
I think I gave a pretty good reason why I think Mal is the wrong person to lynch. So I had to find someone else to lynch. Thats, EK, ER and Khaldan. Of the three, I found you the most suspicious.

Yes you voted for FleeingCoward, but at that point, there were 3 votes for FC, and no other candidates. I read it as sacrificing a fellow wolf by jumping on the bandwagon.
On other days, your votes have been skipping around not following bandwagons. Why follow a bandwagon on this particular day unless you know what the result is going to be?

EmeraldRose
2007-09-05, 07:48 PM
Read it how you want, obviously you and Khaldan have already done that. Yes, he came and asked me if I have any proof against Mal. No, I have only my suspicions. Just like I had only my suspicions about FC, which were proven correct. My earlier points in this game, to be perfectly honest: the first few, I really didn't care about this game at all, and truly were completely random, as I decided whether I was going to just allow myself to auto out of this game. After I decided to post IC, I decided to pay more attention and go with it. I was still pointing randomly, but you know what? Sometimes I just do that. Don't presume that you know my playing style, simply because you have played a couple of games with me. My last two points have been purely on gut feelings alone, which I also do at times.

Take that how you will, this will obviously be my last post in this game, as the two of you have already decided my fate. Remember though, when you see how wrong you were, that I pointed at Mal.

Madmal
2007-09-05, 08:06 PM
My reason for pointing at Mal both days was that he was the last person to point at [INUH] on the last phase before he was assasinated. This hasn't been answered yet, except with a "Why doesn't anyone point at ER?"(...)

errr...sorry, what?

or maybe i was just in a rush to not get autolynched, and since i loathe bandwagons, i figured it would be a good idea to point at someone who hasn't been posting for a while...

I can only suppose this isn't enough for you...
*Mal points at Er

Zar Peter
2007-09-07, 12:16 PM
Sorry Hyram, I got already complaints from some player

END of DAY 7

The posting crew gathers together and after a little bit discussion if Malmagor Andrigal or EmeraldRose is a terrorist they decide that EmeraldRose was the most suspicous one. Her account is deleted but unfortunatly but no sign of criminal activity were found...

In an different town Eldritch Knight tries to log in the GitP-Forums. Instead of the usual News from Rich he only sees a white screen with a well known blue puppet in the middle. Beneath it he can read: You are a abomination for the church of Banjo, therefore you are BANNED from the forums!

Summary:
EmeraldRose was banned by Rich, she was a everyday poster
Eldritch Knight was cut of the Forums by the terrorists, he was a everyday poster.

evnafets
2007-09-07, 09:40 PM
Only 3 left.

evnafets
Khaldan
Mal

I'm the fool. So which of them is the terrorist?
(covers eyes spins around and points)
evnafets points at Malmagor Andrigal

Eldritch Knight
2007-09-07, 10:26 PM
(Yay! I'm an Abomination!)

Zar Peter
2007-09-09, 06:27 AM
Bump! Last voting day. We need two votings!

Standing so far:

Malmagor Andrigal: 1 point

evanfets

Haven't voted yet:

Khaldan
Malmagor Andrigal

v Bookboy, you were lynched day 3!

Vhaidara
2007-09-09, 09:56 AM
(Just sit there and await auto-lynching!)

Khaldan
2007-09-09, 03:38 PM
*points at mal*

Evvie, if you're the wolf, I'm gonna kill you.

evnafets
2007-09-09, 04:11 PM
ditto yourself.

@V They do?

Vhaidara
2007-09-09, 04:14 PM
v Bookboy, you were lynched day 3!

(I know that. But if Evie is the only one that points, the other two get auto-ed, and whoever Evie is with wins.)

Khaldan
2007-09-09, 04:38 PM
Autos is 2 days, not one. right?

Madmal
2007-09-09, 06:50 PM
*points at himself

let's end this, one less thing i have to worry about.

HyramGraff
2007-09-10, 10:26 AM
Day 8 ends!

Before the end of the day, having drawn suspicion from the only other forum members left, Malmagor Andrigal as much as admits that he is an infiltrator. He is baned and everyone else still has acess to the forums.

Summary: Malmagor Andrigal, an infiltrator, was lynched. He was the last infiltrator. The game is over and the everyday posters have won!

Zar Peter
2007-09-10, 10:33 AM
And here are your roles:

{table] player| Role | lifed till round...
[Insert neat username here] | Random Banterer (=Seer) | killed day 5
Artemis97 | Normal Poster | killed day 3
Bookboy | Normal Poster | lynched Day 3
Castaras | Normal Poster | lynched day 4
CurlyKitGirl | Hacker (=Devil) | lynched day 6
D'anna Biers | Normal Poster | autolynched day 5
Eldritch Knight | Normal Poster | killed day 7
EmeraldRose | Normal Poster | lynched day 7
evnafets | Townee (=Fool) |
Fleeing Coward | Terrorist | lynched day 5
janusnori | Terrorist | autolynched Day3
Khaldan | Moderator |
Krursk | Normal Poster | autolynched Day3
Lord Magtok | Administrator (=Baner) | killed day 6
LordVader | Normal Poster | autolynched Day4
Malmagor Andrigal | Terrorist | lynched day 8
PirateMonk | Normal Poster | killed day 2
Raiser_B1ade | Moderator | lynched day 2
RocketBard | Moderator | killed day 4
whitehelm | Normal Poster | lynched day 1[/table]

evnafets
2007-09-10, 07:08 PM
Infiltration is over and the normal posters (villagers) have won.

This game is likely the only game where the seer and the banner were not auto-lynched but never sent in an action.

I'm surprised we managed to scrape the win then.
- An absent seer.
- Two characters committing suicide (one of them a Mason for gods sake!?!)
- A fool who scries the "hacker" on the first night, and acts on that information.

Mal - You almost pulled it. If you had killed Khaldan or myself last night instead of EldritchKnight you probably would have got the win. He was second on our list of suspicious characters seeing as you didn't vote to save FleeingCoward the other day.

Thank you to the narrators HyramGraff and Zar Peter for keeping the game running after Gezina left.

Edit: What did everyone think of the "all actions during day" approach?
For myself I thought it worked reasonably well. It speeds up the game a little, as you don't get that "dead" time.

Vhaidara
2007-09-10, 07:30 PM
Evie, I hope you've learned your lesson. Until the fool is dead, you can't be sure about a scry. Why must I suffer for his mistake?

Madmal
2007-09-10, 07:56 PM
I'm surprised we managed to scrape the win then.
- An absent seer.
- Two characters committing suicide (one of them a Mason for gods sake!?!)
- A fool who scries the "hacker" on the first night, and acts on that information.

Mal - You almost pulled it. If you had killed Khaldan or myself last night instead of EldritchKnight you probably would have got the win. He was second on our list of suspicious characters seeing as you didn't vote to save FleeingCoward the other day.

Thank you to the narrators HyramGraff and Zar Peter for keeping the game running after Gezina left.

For myself I thought it worked reasonably well. It speeds up the game a little, as you don't get that "dead" time.

i know, but i forgot that it was all in one day, and Zar send me a PM that put me nervous.

meh :smallsigh:

HyramGraff
2007-09-11, 01:31 PM

Personally, I liked the all actions durring the day tweak. It could have created some odd situations at the end of the game depending on how things were timed. In general I think the timing at the end of day should be lynch, scry, baner, kill.

The theme didn't work out so well, but looking back on it I'm not supprised. Perhaps a space ship or a space station would be a better setting for this mechanic.

With all that said, I don't have time to run any more WW games. It was fun being behind the curtain for a change but RL is requiring more of my time right now. If anyone wants to take this idea and run with it I won't stop them. It's time for me to clean out my PM box.