PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Miniature Search: Male Undine Crossbowman

Petrukio
2017-03-09, 12:08 PM
Mostly what it says on the subject line. I'm looking for a miniature representing a male undine (fish-like ears, mostly) wielding a crossbow. A VTT image probably wouldn't hurt either.

I've tried looking via google already, and even Reaper's figure finder, both unsuccessfully.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

GilesTheCleric
2017-03-09, 03:07 PM
Depending on your crafts skill, you could create such a thing yourself. The easiest method would be to just paint the ears onto a figurine that's otherwise as close as you could get. The second is to attach (probably via superglue rather than a heat gun/ soldering iron) the ears/ fins of one model to another. The third is to create your own fish-ears with modeling plastic.

You could also look outside the world of "D&D" miniatures and instead at small toys as a whole. There's many companies that sell small plastic figurines, including to-scale combat minis, childrens' toys, or more generic but customisable options like LEGOTM.

Nepenthe
2017-03-09, 05:57 PM
What about Reaper's Shiver Spike Crossbowman?
http://miniset.net/files/set/rm-14584_2.jpg

Petrukio
2017-03-09, 08:00 PM
What about Reaper's Shiver Spike Crossbowman?

That should do just fine. And it turns out that my LFGS has it in stock and can put it on hold for me.

Thanks again!

Nepenthe
2017-03-09, 08:22 PM
Happy to help! I love searching for minis anyway.