PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Any Trading Supplements? Merchant Prince?

Scowling Dragon
2017-03-10, 02:29 AM
Im Running a Pathfinder Game, and using Spelljammer (Point being D&D IN SPACE) and I want somekind of material that helps with tradeing and trade based games.

Somekind of minigame maybe? I found Suns of Gold for Stars without Number which is mostly usable, but it would still save me allot of time if a directly 3.5 Compatible game supplement focused on trade and making moolah. Space is not a requirement.

thirdkingdom
2017-03-10, 02:42 PM
Im Running a Pathfinder Game, and using Spelljammer (Point being D&D IN SPACE) and I want somekind of material that helps with tradeing and trade based games.

Somekind of minigame maybe? I found Suns of Gold for Stars without Number which is mostly usable, but it would still save me allot of time if a directly 3.5 Compatible game supplement focused on trade and making moolah. Space is not a requirement.

ACKS (Adventurer, Conqueror, King) has a robust mercantile system. It's compatible with OSR games (it uses B/X as a framework), but shouldn't be a big deal to convert to PF/3.5. Of course, SWN is based on B/X as well, so it may be that it's not close enough for you.

Grod_The_Giant
2017-03-10, 05:35 PM
Is there anything along those lines in Kingmaker?