PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Please Help me Choose A Build

Nosta
2017-03-10, 10:04 PM
I Have A unique Situation in The Game I am. The Ability to Multiclass is locked for All players, how Ever Through an Event in the game I have Gain The Ability To do so, Also The Ability to Change My current class and Start over With levels equals to my current Character level

For A while now I've Thinking of Playing A path of war class with the Bushi Class Template To get A Master swordsman Type Character
How ever I Quickly Realized This Would Not be To Good as Two of Are Other party members Are Both taking levels in Warlord One A vanguard and One Regular and such I Feel I Should Not take Levels in Such A class

The Party consist Of A Warlord(Vanguard) A Warlord A Sorcerer who Blood line is The storm related one.

Personally I Prefer Melee How ever since we Have Two Already Filling that Job I am not sure

My Current class Is A Gunslinger with The Archetype that specialize in Pistols How ever I am not liking it and so since I can change My class and even Multiclass I'd Like some Ideas On what would Be some Fun Build for some one who likes Combat and likes having a lot of cool Abilities to use in said combat

Particle_Man
2017-03-10, 10:28 PM
How about Paladin? You have good combat abilities and can also heal (and at higher levels remove harmful conditions).

If you like multi-classing, the Paladin/Oracle/Eldritch Knight path is popular (I don't know how high level you are). If you take the feat Prestigious Spellcaster you can advance the spellcasting in Oracle over the gap in the 1st level of Eldritch Knight.

Wartex1
2017-03-11, 12:34 AM
If your already using 3PP stuff, ask your DM if you can use Drop Dead Studio's Luchador. It's not quite as strong as the Path of War classes, but its got lots of cool options.

Alternatively, you could look at Bloodrager or one of the several melee Psionic users (Aegis, Psychic Warrior, Soulknife, etc.).

Peat
2017-03-11, 01:20 AM
How about Paladin? You have good combat abilities and can also heal (and at higher levels remove harmful conditions).

If you like multi-classing, the Paladin/Oracle/Eldritch Knight path is popular (I don't know how high level you are). If you take the feat Prestigious Spellcaster you can advance the spellcasting in Oracle over the gap in the 1st level of Eldritch Knight.

I'd completely missed that feat existed, that's pretty cool.

I am however dubious about Paladin/Oracle/Eldritch Knight, as Eldritch Knight requires arcane spells last I checked.

Particle_Man
2017-03-11, 11:14 AM
Well there is also Paladin/Sorcerer/Eldritch Knight. ;)

Particle_Man
2017-03-11, 11:15 AM
I think there is some sort of "massive healing loop" with Paladin and Life Oracle (something about healing others at a distance by hurting yourself and then lay on hands yourself) but that doesn't have you necessarily in the thick of combat like you want.