PDA

View Full Version : Multiclassing help

sakifox
2017-03-12, 03:20 PM
Hello! Relatively new player. But I've got down enough. I've played as a tiefling lock. Aasimar wild mage. Aasimar undying light lock. Werebear barbarian homebrew. A very OP monk. And now I'm thinking about something from the new UA stuff. Anyway here's the deal.

I'm thinking of making a human variant raven queen lock and at level 7 diving into shadow sorcerer. And depending how long the game lasts. Rogue at 15.

Any thoughts? Is it bad? Advice

Please and thank you!

djreynolds
2017-03-13, 01:24 AM
Hello! Relatively new player. But I've got down enough. I've played as a tiefling lock. Aasimar wild mage. Aasimar undying light lock. Werebear barbarian homebrew. A very OP monk. And now I'm thinking about something from the new UA stuff. Anyway here's the deal.

I'm thinking of making a human variant raven queen lock and at level 7 diving into shadow sorcerer. And depending how long the game lasts. Rogue at 15.

Any thoughts? Is it bad? Advice

Please and thank you!

I like the arcane trickster with a dash of wizard. I actually prefer a mountain dwarf but any race is fine.

Rogue is a great class as you are literally involved in all of the games aspects, and the spells from AT are so versatile.

You can be awesome at climbing or take levitate. You can really tailor you spells to enhance you skill set or cover down on them if you want to be awesome at conversation

Byke
2017-03-13, 08:53 AM
With Chain Pact and an imp could be a lot of fun. I'm currently playing a Shadow Sorcerer 8 /Hex 2 and it's a lot of fun.

Hex Curse is a great bump to DPS and the Hex Warrior features makes you very tanky with Shield spell.