PDA

View Full Version : Many shot 3.5

Tapkill
2017-03-13, 05:20 AM
If I have a BAB of 13/8/3 no extra bonuses cuz I want to make this simple, and i have rapid shot and many shot. Are my attacks 9/9/9/4/-1? basically i get 2 more attacks and all attacks at -4 (-2 from each rapid and many). Are my calculations right or am i way off base here?

Zombimode
2017-03-13, 05:26 AM
If I have a BAB of 13/8/3 no extra bonuses cuz I want to make this simple, and i have rapid shot and many shot. Are my attacks 9/9/9/4/-1? basically i get 2 more attacks and all attacks at -4 (-2 from each rapid and many). Are my calculations right or am i way off base here?

I sense some confusion here.

Rapid Shot provides the option to get an additional attack at highest AB (that imposes a -2 enalty on all attack rolls that round) when you make a full attack.

Many Shot gives you a new ability that is activated as a Standard Action.

There is no overlap between those two feats save for edge cases like making a full attack with rapid shot, then activating a Belt of Battle for an additional Standard Action and using this to use Many Shot.

zergling.exe
2017-03-13, 05:33 AM
To be more precise, with your example using many shot as a standard action you could make a single attack at +7 that deals damage as three arrows. With rapid shot you make a full attack with attack bonuses of +11/+11/+6/+1.

Zombimode
2017-03-13, 06:25 AM
To be more precise, with your example using many shot as a standard action you could make a single attack at +7 that deals damage as three arrows.

Three arrows? How so?

zergling.exe
2017-03-13, 06:38 AM
Three arrows? How so?

Because many shot gives more for high BAB:
For every five points of base attack bonus you have above +6, you may add one additional arrow to this attack, to a maximum of four arrows at a base attack bonus of +16.

At the +11 to +15 range you can add another arrow for a total of three.