PDA

View Full Version : List of improved classes

Laurent
2017-03-13, 06:44 AM
Here's a list of classes I know, improving Paizo classes. I'm not listing the Spheres of Power archetypes, and I'm not looking for archetypes or combinations of archetypes and classes that makes a better class than the other class needing improvement (for example : "Warder with the Ordained Defender Archetype" is not what I'm looking for, I want to know if a base class exist, whose design philosophy is from start "Paladin, but improved").
I'm not talking about "more powerful", too, but more possibilities, more interesting, new mechanics enhancing the concept, and if possible around Tier 2-3.

Please help me complete this !

Barbarian

Talented Barbarian (Rogue Genius Games)
Unchained Barbarian (Pathfinder Unchained)

Bard

Talented Bard (Rogue Genius Games)

Cleric

Talented Cleric (Rogue Genius Games)

Druid
??

Fighter

Talented Fighter (Rogue Genius Games)
Everyman Unchained Fighter (Everyman Gaming)

Monk

Talented Monk (Rogue Genius Games)
Unchained Monk (Pathfinder Unchained)

Paladin
??

Ranger

Talented Ranger(Rogue Genius Games)

Rogue

Talented Rogue (Rogue Genius Games)
Unchained Rogue (Pathfinder Unchained)
Rogue (Drop Dead Studio, from Rogue Glory)
Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games)

Sorcerer
??

Wizard
??

Alchemist
??

Cavalier

Talented Cavalier (Rogue Genius Games)

Gunslinger
??

Inquisitor
??

Magus
??

Oracle
??

Summoner

Unchained Summoner (Pathfinder Unchained)

Vigilante
??

Witch

Talented Witch (Rogue Genius Games)

Antipaladin
??

Ninja

Everyman Unchained Ninja (Everyman Gaming, in Unchained Cunning)

Samurai
??

Arcanist
??

Bloodrager

Everyman Unchained Bloodrager (Everyman Gaming, in Unchained Rage)

Brawler
??

Hunter
??

Investigator
??

Shaman
??

Skald

Everyman Unchained Skald (Everyman Gaming, in Unchained Rage)

Slayer
??

Swashbuckler
??

Warpriest
??

EldritchWeaver
2017-03-13, 03:12 PM
I'm not looking for archetypes or combinations of archetypes and classes that makes a better class than the other class needing improvement.

Why not using archetypes? Mageknight with the Holy Warrior of Light archetype makes a very nice paladin after all.

Laurent
2017-03-13, 03:28 PM
Why not using archetypes? Mageknight with the Holy Warrior of Light archetype makes a very nice paladin after all.

Because there's already these things in another topic ! The one I necro'ed.. :smalleek: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?427261-Replacing-Core-Classes

EldritchWeaver
2017-03-14, 03:13 AM
Because there's already these things in another topic ! The one I necro'ed.. :smalleek: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?427261-Replacing-Core-Classes

That thread is quite old and DSP and DDS have been busy. Maybe just instate that no duplication to that thread is to be done? For new classes, the sole ones missing I can think of are Spell-less Ranger (but that is probly lower tier than the normal one) and the new classes from Spheres of Might, but those are in playtest only.

Also, I'm quite happy that my old thread is of use to other people than just to me. :smallsmile:

Laurent
2017-03-14, 06:03 AM
That thread is quite old and DSP and DDS have been busy. Maybe just instate that no duplication to that thread is to be done? For new classes, the sole ones missing I can think of are Spell-less Ranger (but that is probly lower tier than the normal one) and the new classes from Spheres of Might, but those are in playtest only.

Also, I'm quite happy that my old thread is of use to other people than just to me. :smallsmile:

Sure it is very useful. I LOVE spheres of power, expanded options and both path of war books, I was a little bit expensive to get these books from France but it was worth the money :D

You're right, maybe no duplicates from the other thread but allow "another class + archetype" to replicate another class has to be allowed. So it is !