View Full Version : Optimization Can I get some Optimization Help For A Stalker LV20

Nosta
2017-03-13, 02:57 PM
The Game is 32 Point Buy and I Plan on Playing a Stalker/Bushi And making A Iaijustu Master Type Character.
I Will Be playing a Human for my race.

My Current stalker Arts Are: critical Edge & killer’s implement

My Feats Are Piranha Strike Combat reflexes Extra Stalker Art critical training Extra Stalker Art- Evasion

I plan to use both mithral current riven hourglass

Ualaa
2017-03-14, 07:53 AM
I'd go with a Dex/Wis build, and then use Weapon Finesse & Deadly Agility in the build.
Depending on how much you want to focus on the Stalker side of things, some dips might be okay (non-Stalker levels count as 1/2 initiator level for the Stalker).

A dip into Unchained Rogue (or two) could get you the weapon finesse for free, along with a sneak die and save you needing the evasion as a Stalker Art.

I'd really look at a two level dip into Inquisitor; especially if you can go Sphere Inquisitor (spheres of power), as you can then take something like Warp or Time to get a very useful tactical tool that is a lot more useful than a couple of 1st level Inquisitor spells. If you can use Spheres, then include the feat 'Advanced Magical Training' to make your non-sphere levels count as 1/2 caster level increases. That for example would allow Time sphere to give you 10-11 rounds of haste for a spell point instead of two rounds for a spell point. I like some Warp stuff, with disadvantages to get a little extra in warp to add to mobility.

That's assuming you can go Sphere Inquisitor; even if you cannot, WIS to initiative is going to be very nice, since once you're not flat footed your defenses drastically jump. While flat-footed you're very vulnerable.