PDA

View Full Version : Moon Called's Random Banter #86 of Sexy Anime Boys and Fangirl Squeals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 12:29 PM
We're talking faith, not science. If everything were science, Vampires would be destroyed via reflected sunlight, AKA moonlight.
And besides, electrum doesn't actually exist. At least not commercially. And once you HAVE the acid bath, why not just dunk unbelievers in it? Simpler, cheaper, more fun.

Korith
2007-08-01, 12:53 PM
Electrum is merely an alloy of gold and silver. Not too difficult.

Also, if it's strictly a matter of faith, simply transmute something shiny into electrum and be done with it.

And yes, there are great savings to be had in an acid bath for cutlery that doubles as a means to purge unbelievers.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 12:57 PM
Yeah, well, I have FAITH that electrum doesn't exist!
And I thought it was gold and platinum? Wierd.

ANYWAYS, why, exactly, do we care about electrum? Because you can't just MAKE meteoritic anything.

Korith
2007-08-01, 01:05 PM
But, if I stick a wounded fork into a meteor, would it not then consume the essence of said meteor? After all, the fork is a vessel of consumption!

As such, it would become meteoric!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 01:11 PM
Ummm... Dee? Yeah. Your new avatar. It must burn. It scares me.

As for the rest of you, don't make me get out my kuknifes and spoonikins.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:11 PM
^^Indeed, the fork is a vessel for consumption. But that just means it is tuberculosis. Sorry.

^Nicknames now? I thought we were on decidely unfriendly terms.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 01:14 PM
What? I'm not allowed to be lazy? I make up shortend nicknames when I'm lazy.

Today, I am decidedly lazy.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:17 PM
What? I'm not allowed to be lazy? I make up shortend nicknames when I'm lazy.

Today, I am decidedly lazy.

First of all, no, you're not allowed.. Second of all, nicknames are only for friendly people, so stop it. And thirdly, decidedly X is my thing. No using my thing. You can have your creepy anime, I can have my wierd speech patterns, m'kay? Yes? Fine? Comprende? Happygofuntime? Good.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:22 PM
Yes Dee.

Why are we not alowwed to be Lazy?

And Korith. Get me a wounded fork! We shall test this theory!

Korith
2007-08-01, 01:23 PM
*Stabs Exachix with the fork*

That should scar it for life. Have fun!

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:23 PM
That's actually an awesome name for D'anna...

Dee. Nice to meet ya.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:24 PM
Yes Dee.

OY! No friendliness in mah house!
Also, no lazyness. I'm the only lazy person here. You guys have to make up for it.

*takes fork, breaks off tine*

Knock yourself out.

EDIT: Also, simupieamancered.
For you're information, I am either D'anna, D'anna Biers, Biers, Master/Mistress Biers, or Opium Gal. If you call me Dee, I will cry. I will go up in your face and sob. I will tell the kindergarden kids you won't be my friend. It's harsh. Don't make me do it.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:25 PM
Yes Dee.

If everyone was lazy, then there would be more people like you running around this forum. :smallannoyed:

I kid, I kid.

Wait, no I don't.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:26 PM
If everyone was lazy, then there would be more people like you running around this forum. :smallannoyed:

I kid, I kid.

Wait, no I don't.

If we're busy sitting in front of the computer for ages at a time, that means we're lazy, no? :smalltongue:

@Dee - Glad you like the name. :smallbiggrin:

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:27 PM

I kid, I kid.

Wait, no I don't.

Now that's not fair.
I'm not ALWAYS lazy.
Just... most of the time.

Aww.. poor Dee. She may cry.
Is she the devil then?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:27 PM
Oh, by the way, Dee is Anastasia Dualla, ok? D'anna Biers is someone ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. Look up your BSG.

And, by the way, Saurous is the perfect example of what I want in mah house. He wastes NO TIME and NO EFFORT in making sure I know he hates me. That ain't lazyness at all. Be like him.

Castaras, I will also transcribe accents. And speak 1337 to you. Possibly both at the same time. CONSTANTLY. I will GO BACK TO AMEN. That's how much this annoys me. I will risk that pit of vipers and despair and me-hatingness JUST TO ANNOY YOU. And I will stop at nothing to destroy you.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:28 PM
Oh, by the way, Dee is Anastasia Dualla, ok? D'anna Biers is someone ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. Look up your BSG.

And, by the way, Saurous is the perfect example of what I want in mah house. He wastes NO TIME and NO EFFORT in making sure I know he hates me. That ain't lazyness at all. Be like him.

Who says I hate you Dee? :smallwink:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:28 PM
Who says I hate you Dee? :smallwink:

Ummm, you?

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:29 PM
Ummm, you?

Where'd I say I hate you?

I actually think you're pretty funny sometimes. :smalltongue:

Oh, and your leet threat is nothing.

1 (4|\| |337 5|>34|{ |04|)5, 4|\||) 3451|^/. 1 (4|\| |234|) |337 5|>34|{ 45 \/\/3||, 50 |\|^/4|-|. :smalltongue:

@V No. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:30 PM
If we're busy sitting in front of the computer for ages at a time, that means we're lazy, no? :smalltongue:

@Dee - Glad you like the name. :smallbiggrin:

But, but...dammit, quit destroying my view of the world.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 01:30 PM
OY! No friendliness in mah house!

Might I remind you whose thread this is? I can be freindly if I want.

Anyway, I think Dee is a cute nickname. ^_^

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:31 PM
Where'd I say I hate you?

I actually think you're pretty funny sometimes. :smalltongue:

Oh, and your leet threat is nothing.

1 (4|\| |337 5|>34|{ |04|)5, 4|\||) 3451|^/. 1 (4|\| |234|) |337 5|>34|{ 45 \/\/3||, 50 |\|^/4|-|. :smalltongue:

Goddamnit, don't make me all misty eyed here, you vile temptressing fieeeeeeend!

Saurous: Worldview destruction is what we DO.

Moon: Your thread lies. RB is MAH BUISNESS. Mispellings intentional.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:32 PM

Ah well. I don't need to be in your house anyway Dee. =P.

I prefer Bungalows.

Anyway, I think Dee is a cute nickname. ^_^

The thread maker agreeds! Horray!

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:33 PM
The thread maker agreeds! Horray!

I will end you.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:33 PM
Bungalows rock.

And Dee, you lose. What you lose? Everything. Except your non-existant sanity.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:34 PM
SONIC BOOM![/Burnt face man]

I am learned too Dee. I am learned.

Cassie; No-one here has sanity anyway. It's a requirement.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:35 PM
I will end you.

Look what you guys did. You pissed Dee off even more. Please continue.

Wait, what is this "sanity" of which you speak, Exachix?

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:35 PM
Cassie; No-one here has sanity anyway. It's a requirement.

Exactly. Which is why his sanity was non-existant. :smallamused:

Sanity is a hindrance in Giantitp. It merely prevents you from doing many things. :smalltongue:

@^ Exactly.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:36 PM
Bungalows rock.

And Dee, you lose. What you lose? Everything. Except your non-existant sanity.

Cassy, you shmexy fiend, I lost nothing. I still have internet connection, see? Though grammar laws fading. Talk like self narration now. Nice work.

Ex: So what? WHo cares? That has to do with what now?

Saurous: NOW THATS JUST LAZY. Come on! Help em out!

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:37 PM
Look what you guys did. You pissed Dee off even more. Please continue.

Wait, what is this "sanity" of which you speak, Exachix?

I dunno. Sounds like a drug methinks.

Or something illegal.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:38 PM
I'm shmexy now, eh? :smallamused:

And how do you know you haven't lost your connection? It could be your non-existent sanity is what is allowing you to come here.

@^ It's a deadly drug is sanity. Drugs are bad for ya. As is sanity.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:39 PM

Just because I'm lazy doesn't mean I can't scold you people for being lazy. I don't mind if I'm a hypocrite.

@^: Does it have anything to do with that other drug? What was it called...Morals?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:40 PM
I'm shmexy now, eh? :smallamused:

And how do you know you haven't lost your connection? It could be your non-existent sanity is what is allowing you to come here.

@^ It's a deadly drug is sanity. Drugs are bad for ya. As is sanity.

Shmexy like a something that is shmexy, dear.

Saurous: GODDAMN IT. I used you as the poster child for anti lazyness!

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:41 PM
Urg.

Morals and Sanity... a deadly combination.

Guys! if I'm not on tomorrow you'll know why.

Mr. Moon

But why should he? We're having fun! ^_^

Also, it would apear that people seem to like my nicknames. First Maggot got stolen, now Dee's catching in. Sweet.

Cyrano
Urg.

Morals and Sanity... a deadly combination.

Guys! if I'm not on tomorrow you'll know why.

Drug crackdown in the asylum?

EDIT: I preffered Maggy, actually. Secondly, that's because people don't like using apostrophes.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:42 PM
@^: Does it have anything to do with that other drug? What was it called...Morals?

Yeah, something like that. And "Normality", I think it was...

@Dee - That's a helpful description. :smalltongue:

@MC - It's because while you spelling skill may be lacking, and your name is easily punnable, you are awesome.

@^ Maybe.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:43 PM
Shmexy like a something that is shmexy, dear.

Saurous: GODDAMN IT. I used you as the poster child for anti lazyness!

Well, that's your own fault. You should know by now that I contradict everything that I say.

@MC - It's because while you spelling skill may be lacking, and your name is easily punnable, you are awesome.

What she said.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 01:43 PM
But why should he? We're having fun! ^_^

Also, it would apear that people seem to like my nicknames. First Maggot got stolen, now Dee's catching in. Sweet.

Maggot was you?!

Hmm.. at least Magtok played along for that. I think. He may not have.

Ah well.

Dee! No it wouldn't be that.
I may have to try these... Morals.. and Sanity.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:44 PM

@Dee - That's a helpful description. :smalltongue:

@^ Maybe.

Castaras, you should know I take every chance I can get. You said you don't hate me. Hence, endless, shameless flirting, dear.

Also, MC is not awesome. She's just...ok. And she likes using so many nicks eventually they catch. I'm not jealous.
That dastard.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:46 PM
Nicknames is catching?! Gah! I might catch it as well!

*runs around in small circles*

Oh well.

Exachix
Nicknames is catching?! Gah! I might catch it as well!

*runs around in small circles*

Oh well.

you have Cassie =P.

Mr. Moon

Erm... Thanks? That is a complement, not a disguised critisism, right? o.o

Ooh, Normality. That's gotta be the worst of 'em.

Maggot was you?!

Yup. Back in the days when we used astarisks for actions, and AMEN MC and Saphire had yet to be seperated.

Edit:
Also, MC is not awesome. She's just...ok. And she likes using so many nicks eventually they catch. I'm not jealous.
That dastard.

That's okay, Dee. I know you still worship me like the fanperson you are. ^_^

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:47 PM
Maggot was you?!

Hmm.. at least Magtok played along for that. I think. He may not have.

Ah well.

Dee! No it wouldn't be that.
I may have to try these... Morals.. and Sanity.

What are you thinking, man!?

*Slaps Exachix*

Once you try them, you can never come back! Don't do it!

Yup. Back in the days when we used astarisks for actions, and AMEN MC and Saphire had yet to be seperated.

Yeah, I'm not even going to make a joke about that one. It's just too easy.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:48 PM
Erm... Thanks? That is a complement, not a disguised critisism, right? o.o

Hold on...

*picks up phone*

Yes, the Moon Called to say it is a compliment. :smallamused:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:48 PM
Hmph. Maggy doesn't deserve a topic of conversation. neither does AMEN. AMEN has a topic. It's called AMEN. Next.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:49 PM
I thought the topic was Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll...

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 01:49 PM
Hold on...

*picks up phone*

Yes, the Moon Called to say it is a compliment.

... Thanks, Cassie. What would I do without ya?

Oh yeah. Celebrate. :smalltongue:

Edit:

I thought the topic was Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll...

No, it's Sex, Drugs, RRSP's. *wonders if anyone gets the refrence*

Castaras
2007-08-01, 01:50 PM
... Thanks, Cassie. What would I do without ya?

Oh yeah. Celebrate. :smalltongue:

I think that's what everyone would do. :smalltongue:

Nice to feel loved. :smallbiggrin:

@V Flattery will get you nowhere, mate. :smallamused:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:51 PM
I think that's what everyone would do. :smalltongue:

Nice to feel loved. :smallbiggrin:

Hell, baby, I celebrate just when you talk to me.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:51 PM
I'm still unloved.

But I don't care. I prefer insulting you people, anyways. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:52 PM
I'm still unloved.

But I don't care. I prefer insulting you people, anyways. :smalltongue:

Goddamnit, I do that and you yell at me. You do that and you become famous.
Meany.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 01:56 PM
Maybe it's because people usually ignore me when I insult them, and pay attention to you when you do it.

Or, maybe that's the other way around.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 01:59 PM
Maybe it's because people usually ignore me when I insult them, and pay attention to you when you do it.

So you're saying it's all down to luck and deep down inside we're both just embittered by our pasts, but together we can reach above this and create a grand new world for ourselves to live in?
Because really, I'd rather not.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:00 PM
When Dee does it, it's funny. When Saur does it... Yeah. No one really notices. Or they get pissed at each other and don't shut up, which happens a lot and I'm fair sick of it.

@^ Good call.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:00 PM
Create a grand new world?

Nah. Would be boring. Plus, there are many better things I could do with my time. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:01 PM
So you're saying it's all down to luck and deep down inside we're both just embittered by our pasts, but together we can reach above this and create a grand new world for ourselves to live in?
Because really, I'd rather not.

Um...no, what I was saying was nowhere near as profound as that.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:02 PM
When Dee does it, it's funny. When Saur does it... Yeah. No one really notices. Or they get pissed at each other and don't shut up, which happens a lot and I'm fair sick of it.

No, see, when Seriasis does it, no one notices. When I do it, if it's HERE, where I'm not supposed to, nobody cares. When I'm in AMEN y'all yell at me.
And I have never ONCE gotten pissed at Seriasis. I ACT like it. Because I'm a jerk. But yeah.

Castaras, that kind of stifling stagnancy....Why, it's mighty attractive, s'all I can say.

^ Ummm....that's redonkulous.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:05 PM
And as I have said before, Dee, Flattery will get you nowhere. :smallamused:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:05 PM
*thwaks Dee* I wasn't talking about you.

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember what I wanted to say.

Run, Cassie, run! Before s/he starts fanperson squealing!

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:06 PM
And as I have said before, Dee, Flattery will get you nowhere. :smallamused:

So? It makes me feel better, and you probably get a warm feeling knowing your both nowhere NEAR as clunky as me, and also worthy of flattery. Happiness is good. Sometimes.
EDIT: ^So, it was someone ELSE you nicknamed Dee?

bosssmiley
2007-08-01, 02:08 PM

Saurous old son. D'anna Biers has mastered the fine art of the witty and apposite insult: the sort of insult that people line up to have wreaked upon them. In some twisted way it's actually a mark of amity and fellowship to have D'anna diss you; coz when someone puts that much of themselves into anything, even abuse, it really means something.

Create a grand new world?

Nah. Would be boring. Plus, there are many better things I could do with my time. :smalltongue:

*mah* Live in one already. Ok, we blew the maintainence budget on booze, fireworks and dancing girls so it may look a bit down at heels: but then so does Blenheim Palace if you look close enough. :smallwink:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:09 PM
Erm... No. What gives you that idea? It was you, and you alone, who has wormed your way into my freindly side, thus earning a nickname.

@^: Naw. We just don't have anything better to do.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:11 PM
Saurous old son. D'anna Biers has mastered the fine art of the witty and apposite insult: the sort of insult that people line up to have wreaked upon them. In some twisted way it's actually a mark of amity and fellowship to have D'anna diss you; coz when someone puts that much of themselves into anything, even abuse, it really means something.

Um...riiiiight. I think you're just reading too much in D'anna's actions.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:11 PM

Erm... No. What gives you that idea? It was you, and you alone, who has wormed your way into my freindly side, thus earning a nickname.

Goddamnit, you dastards, I can't HANDLE compliments. Though, in both cases, it was probably witty sarcasm that was ACTUALLY intended as insult. However, I prefer to think they were compliments, in which case, DAMN YOU! My flattery gland is overflowing!

EDIT:^ Thank you. I'm used to that.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:12 PM
The egg guy's got a point there. As has the necromancer guy.

Although I just think y'all are insane. Just like everyone else. But you're the kinda insanity that is so insane that even the men in white coats won't take you away.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:12 PM

Although I just think y'all are insane. Just like everyone else. But you're the kinda insanity that is so insane that even the men in white coats won't take you away.

Like Rincewind, we are so mad that our maddeningness retroactively comes out the other side into the sane side of madness?
Because that makes no sense.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:14 PM

You don't have to keep saying that we are insane. Most people have figured out by now what you think. Crazy people, constantly repeating yourselves.

bosssmiley
2007-08-01, 02:14 PM
Um...riiiiight. I think you're just reading too much in D'anna's actions.

I like to believe the best of the RB crowd. That's just me though. When they prove themselves villainous, untrustworthy and reprehensible I'll resort to jabbing them with my rapier. Until then it's all "Hail fellow, well met, pass the rotgut hooch and deal me in to the game" jollity in Eggworld. :smallwink:

...says the Drow surrounded by (*squint*) lightsaber-wielding pies? :smalleek:

Only in the gloriously daft "There are no limits!!!!1! Not even the skies!!!1oneleleven1!!!" world of RB would this make any kind of sense. :smallwink:

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:15 PM
No...In that the men in white coats are scared to take you away, because you're so insane.

We're the free ones of insanity. So insane that we are left to be free to destroy the world!

And stuff.

@Saur - I like saying it though. It's fun to say.

@Eggy - Too true, too true.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:15 PM
Like Rincewind, we are so mad that our maddeningness retroactively comes out the other side into the sane side of madness?

You, of all people, shouldn't expect things to make sense.

Goddamnit, you dastards, I can't HANDLE compliments. Though, in both cases, it was probably witty sarcasm that was ACTUALLY intended as insult. However, I prefer to think they were compliments, in which case, DAMN YOU! My flattery gland is overflowing!

Me? Witty? On a week day?

Stranger things have happend.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:16 PM
I like to believe the best of the RB crowd. That's just me though. When they prove themselves villainous, untrustworthy and reprehensible I'll resort to jabbing them with my rapier. Until then it's all "Hail fellow, well met, pass the rotgut hooch and deal me in to the game" jollity in Eggworld. :smallwink:

The RB crowd has a good side?

EDIT ^ No they haven't.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:16 PM

...why did that paragraph suddenly make me lose the Game? I have no idea why these things happen to me.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:17 PM
No...In that the men in white coats are scared to take you away, because you're so insane.

We're the free ones of insanity. So insane that we are left to be free to destroy the world!

And I Am a man in a white coat.

Which is why most the playgrounders are still here. I 'influece' them.

Castaras
Ahhh! That's what I need to do!

Thankyou, Saur, for reminding me of that new avatar I need to create!

*scuttles off to make it*

@^ Ye are? Since when? Why wasn't I informed of this? :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Korith

Castaras, I will also transcribe accents. And speak 1337 to you. Possibly both at the same time. CONSTANTLY. I will GO BACK TO AMEN. That's how much this annoys me. I will risk that pit of vipers and despair and me-hatingness JUST TO ANNOY YOU. And I will stop at nothing to destroy you.

← :smallbiggrin:

Let the violence begin!

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:19 PM
Dude, did that take, like, 20 minutes to post? We're a big hippy love fest now. No violence anywhere. Though I'd be happy to beat you over the head with soomething if you want.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:19 PM
Ahhh! That's what I need to do!

Thankyou, Saur, for reminding me of that new avatar I need to create!

*scuttles off to make it*

@^ Ye are? Since when? Why wasn't I informed of this? :smalltongue: :smallamused:

You are certainly not welcome. Go away. :smallannoyed:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:21 PM
...why did that paragraph suddenly make me lose the Game? I have no idea why these things happen to me.

Oh, it's because of a little nanochip I had Maggot plant in the brains of all the forumites. Random things will be reminding you of the game from now on. :smallbiggrin:

bosssmiley
2007-08-01, 02:21 PM
← :smallbiggrin:

Let the violence begin!

"Huzzah!"

*Kicks over table, rolls for eggnitiative and invokes summon cartwheel chandelier SLA*

Do we adjourn this to PBEM now or what? :smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:23 PM
"Huzzah!"

*Kicks over table, rolls for eggnitiative and invokes summon cartwheel chandelier SLA*

Do we adjourn this to PBEM now or what? :smallbiggrin:

Screw the hippy love fest, you're on.

*Jumps atop the nearest table, strikes a dark magey pose and summons tiny cephalopods in all the beer mugs.*

*and here you yell HAVE AT THEE and do something mindnumbingly stupid.*

Saurous
Oh, it's because of a little nanochip I had Maggot plant in the brains of all the forumites. Random things will be reminding you of the game from now on. :smallbiggrin:

...You're lying. Maggot is too inept to do something like that. :smallamused:

Korith
Dude, did that take, like, 20 minutes to post? We're a big hippy love fest now. No violence anywhere. Though I'd be happy to beat you over the head with soomething if you want.

Nope. I'm just *shock and awe* multitasking between two different forums right now. Had some catching up to do here.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:24 PM
Nope. I'm just *shock and awe* multitasking between two different forums right now. Had some catching up to do here.

Who else is possibly cooler than me?
What forum?

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:24 PM
@Saur - True dat.

*Turns to the fighting*

Come now, shall we settle this like civilised human beings? Why don't we sit down and talk about our troubles over a nice cuppa tea?

I'm multitasking between a forum, two chats, avataring, and another forum. :smalltongue:

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:25 PM
@Saur - True dat.

*Turns to the fighting*

Come now, shall we settle this like civilised human beings? Why don't we sit down and talk about our troubles over a nice cuppa tea?

Because I don't like tea.

Cyrano
@Saur - True dat.

*Turns to the fighting*

*Glances sideways from the dashing rapierteer.*
How about, no?
*turns back to dashing sword fight*

Korith
What forum?

City of Heroes. I've been busy torturing the usual trolls.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:26 PM

Everyone? :smalltongue:

Eh, I don't think that is going to happen. They are too absorbed in the non-existant fight to hear you.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:27 PM
Because I don't like tea.

True.

Neither do I.

@Saur - Very true. Eh well. Probably loads of fun to get involved in then.

*Throws pies at everyone fighting.*

Cyrano
City of Heroes. I've been busy torturing the usual trolls.

What the hell? Korith, I'm a troll. Come ON! I'm RIGHT HERE! Pay attention to me!

Saurous: MORE LIEEEEK, you're every- wait. Nevermind! I'm tired. Go wai.

bosssmiley
What forum?

Smart money says /b/. :smallwink:

Eggy says Korith's favourite crocheting forum. :smallbiggrin:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:28 PM
...You're lying. Maggot is too inept to do something like that.

You'd be amazed at how a little reprograming a clone can make him perform so much better.

@Cassie: But tea is yucky.

And also, greatswords beat rapiers. *sunders rapiers by shouting to loudly, and stabs the weilders*

Edit: Stop posting, dammit! I'm being left behind! >.<"

Korith
2007-08-01, 02:28 PM
You are no longer my good egg.

You, Eggy, are a very BAD egg. BAD EGG!

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:29 PM
What the hell? Korith, I'm a troll. Come ON! I'm RIGHT HERE! Pay attention to me!

Saurous: MORE LIEEEEK, you're every- wait. Nevermind! I'm tired. Go wai.

*Stabs D'anna in the head for no obvious reason*

Lazy.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:29 PM
Moon, These are RAPIERS. They don't sunder, they bend. And you ain't dashing.
*sends to pocket dimension*

Saurous: Free sword!
*takes blade out, apparantly not inconvienced.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:30 PM
Dee? Why are you keeping a dimension in your pocket?

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:30 PM
*Summon Popcorn IX*

*Munches on popcorn, watching fight*

Oh, wait. I don't like popcorn.

*Summons chocolate instead*

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:31 PM
Fine. I bend them to breaking point by speaking to loudly. Do you even read OotS? :P

Saurous

Well, think of the convience of having a dimension in your pocket.

Korith
*When nobody is looking, Korith gags D'Anna, conjures 199 pounds of cement on her feet, and throws her over a bridge. He then replaces the original with an illusion*

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:32 PM

It's pretty! NICE COLOURS!
Also, I always find my credit card here.
*Debates wisdom of sending Moon to a dimension filed entirely of Dee's own credit cards.*

EDIT: ^ Yay, people are spending time with me!

*ducks into dimension, removes cement with battery acid, walks into inn on stumps of feet, confronts illusion.*
TO THE DEATH, VILE MISCREANT!

Katonta
2007-08-01, 02:33 PM

Exactly Dee. *hands him a tissue* I also like to think that we try to insult you because you insult everyone else, but you are SO good at it that we can't compare. Besides, even if I'm wrong, THERE MUST BE RETRIBUTION!

But what can I say, I'm hooked on Morales. Sanity and Normality? Not so much. But one out of three ain't so bad.

*Grabs his towel and joins in the fight*

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:34 PM
Ooo, another combatant.

*Carries on watching, throwing in a few animated pies to add to the confusion*

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:35 PM
*Debates wisdom of sending Moon to a dimension filed entirely of Dee's own credit cards.*

That would be very wise. Allow her to travel there for exactly five minutes, then teleport her into the nearest mall.[/jedimindtrick]

Exachix
Because of all the problems compressing things causes.

bosssmiley
You are no longer my good egg.

You, Eggy, are a very BAD egg. BAD EGG!

Eggy is filled with contradictions. Also, yolk and albumen. :smallwink:

Because of all the problems compressing things causes.

Compression makes problems go away. Be it mechanical compression (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=industrial%20press) (aka "Squish!"), or energetic compression (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design#Implosion_method) (aka "BOOM!!!").

Eggy loev compression. :smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:36 PM
*Ducks out of fight to grab Cassy by the waist, then swings on chandelier to safety into the sunset.*

Moon: Fine, there you go!
*Waits for Moon to suffocate, due to lack of oxygen, space, or exits. I did say ENTIRELY filled.*

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:39 PM
*somehow manages to survive, and gets teleported to the nearest mall with a pocket full of credit cards.* Sucker!

Katonta
2007-08-01, 02:40 PM
*Ducks out of fight to grab Cassy by the waist, then swings on chandelier to safety into the sunset.*

Moon: Fine, there you go!
*Waits for Moon to suffocate, due to lack of oxygen, space, or exits. I did say ENTIRELY filled.*

Noooooooo! Without Cas, how will we get those yummy free pies thrown in our faces?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:41 PM
*somehow manages to survive, and gets teleported to the nearest mall with a pocket full of credit cards.* Sucker!

What, I don't care. They're all out of credit and worth as much as used plastic. Have fun with em.

*Cradles wallet, which contains his only actual credit card with money on it.*

Exachix
Compression makes problems go away. Be it mechanical compression (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=industrial%20press) (aka "Squish!"), or energetic compression (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design#Implosion_method) (aka "BOOM!!!").

Eggy loev compression. :smallbiggrin:

Problem. Extensive compression (Say: by alot) can induce the production of point singularities.
I don't want that stuff in my pocket.

Castaras

One word.

*Teleport*

:smallbiggrin:

Sorry D'anna, m'dear, but I'd rather not. :smallwink:

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:43 PM
One word.

*Teleport*

Cassy, love, you're in a swashbuckling movie. There doesn't have to be any actual chemistry or love or even liking. YOu just have to swing off into the sunset, then we go to our respective dressing rooms and muse on how much we hate each other anyway. It's what the Conte did.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:43 PM
What, I don't care. They're all out of credit and worth as much as used plastic. Have fun with em.

*Cradles wallet, which contains his only actual credit card with money on it.*

I figured as much. That's why I went to the local hobby store and bought some banner frames. Plastic card is usefull stuffs. *nodnod*

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:44 PM
Cassy, love, you're in a swashbuckling movie. There doesn't have to be any actual chemistry or love or even liking. YOu just have to swing off into the sunset, then we go to our respective dressing rooms and muse on how much we hate each other anyway. It's what the Conte did.

True dat.

But it's more fun to teleport.

Oh, and someone asked for pie?

*Chucks pie to Katonta*

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:45 PM
I figured as much. That's why I went to the local hobby store and bought some banner frames. Plastic card is usefull stuffs. *nodnod*

*throws dimension full of plastic into Moon's arms.*
You're welcome, love.

EDIT^ What, INTO the sunset? That's dangerous, love! Quite hot there.

Korith
2007-08-01, 02:47 PM
Eggy is filled with contradictions. Also, yolk and albumen. :smallwink:

Eggy is like the internet. The countless contradictions, sources of information (for good or bad), the gooey and sticky stuff, and he'll probably implant a virus in your system if you give him access to it.

Also, he's a series of tubes.

Katonta
2007-08-01, 02:47 PM
One word.

*Teleport*

Oh, phew, I almost thought we would have to go and make pies ourselves from now on.

*towel whips the wallet out of Dee's hand and convieneintly into Dee's pocket* Dang it! I must be a little rusty with my towel.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:50 PM
Eggy is like the internet. The countless contradictions, sources of information (for good or bad), the gooey and sticky stuff, and he'll probably implant a virus in your system if you give him access to it.

Also, he's a series of tubes.

Eggy is a series of tubes designed for the output of porn? Goddamnit, bosssmiley! Why didn't you SAY something!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:51 PM
*throws dimension full of plastic into Moon's arms.*
You're welcome, love.

Yay! *melts down plastic and molds it into Tyranid stuff*

Castaras
2007-08-01, 02:51 PM
EDIT^ What, INTO the sunset? That's dangerous, love! Quite hot there.

O RLY? :smallamused:

And glad you're happy, Katonta. Pie for everyone, I think. All without poison and potions and stuff, so need to be worried.

*Creates pie for everyone*

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:52 PM
Yay! Pie!

*eats some pie*

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:52 PM
Yay! *melts down plastic and molds it into Tyranid stuff*

...*Sigh*

Moon, you really have to get over this Tyranid thing.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:53 PM
O RLY? :smallamused:

And glad you're happy, Katonta. Pie for everyone, I think. All without poison and potions and stuff, so need to be worried.

*Creates pie for everyone*

You ooze falsehood, and that's bloody sexy. Goddamnit, Cassy! Don't be a tease!

Moon: Don't forget to make a Forgeworld-esque Tyranid Hiveplanet. You essentially have an unlimited amount of plastic there, yaknow.

Saurous: No she doesn't. There's no biological or moral imperative to do so.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:55 PM
I spent $90 on the Battle for Macrage set, and gave the Space marines to my brother. I'm at lest going to keep this thing going untill I become the first girl to win a Golden Demon. *nodnod*

@^: Hey, that's a good idea. And also: S/he's right. I can keep going if I want to. Or untill someone distracts me with a picture of Darth Maul. ^_^

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:55 PM
...*Sigh*

Moon, you really have to get over this Tyranid thing.

*just grins. Someone knows why. And I'm not saying*

Tyranid's... may be ok. Don't know enough about them.
Eldar/Dark Eldar are cool.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:56 PM
I spent $90 on the Battle for Macrage set, and gave the Space marines to my brother. I'm at lest going to keep this thing going untill I become the first girl to win a Golden Demon. *nodnod*

You know a girl's already done that, right?

Ex: Good taste.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 02:57 PM
I only have played DoW. So I don't know much but Eldar, Spacies, Orks and Chaos.

Eldar and Spacies are my favourite though.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 02:57 PM
What? Meh, that's what I get for not reading White Dwarf.

How 'bout first girl to write for White Dwarf? That been done yet?

@^: Eldar = Boring, stuffy old people whose reason for fighting is poorly defined. And they look funny. Dark Elder are better.

SM: Annoying vegitable worshipers with even more annoying armor saves. Verging on the point of cliche.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 02:58 PM

@^: Hey, that's a good idea. And also: S/he's right. I can keep going if I want to. Or untill someone distracts me with a picture of Darth Maul. ^_^

*Nod* I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever.

Oh, and...

*Holds up picture of Darth Maul, and tosses it over to the side*

Come on, Fetch.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 02:59 PM

I don't know. Why don't you read te 400 issues and see?

Ex: That's a shame. They won't be doing the 'Nids for DoW, so you're missing out a hell of a lot. Dark Eldar gone too. Saaaad.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:01 PM
@^: Eldar = Boring, stuffy old people whose reason for fighting is poorly defined. And they look funny. Dark Elder are better.

But I've only played DoW! You have to forgive some of me... wait hang on.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 03:02 PM
*Nod* I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever.

Oh, and...

*Holds up picture of Darth Maul, and tosses it over to the side*

Come on, Fetch.

The Golden Demon is a coveted award, given to only the best - OMG! Maul-sama! *fangirl squeals, and chasses the picture*

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:02 PM
Ahhh! Fangirl squeals! The sign of the apocalypse!

*runs around in small circles, waving arms around*

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:03 PM
Happy, Korith? You got your squeal. Now my eardrums broked.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:03 PM
*Produces remote control, which he uses to cause the picture to fly around, just out of MC's reach*

Heh, this is actually fun.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:04 PM
Hey Saur. Tear it into thousands of pieces and sees what happens.

Cyrano
*Produces remote control, which he uses to cause the picture to fly around, just out of MC's reach*

Heh, this is actually fun.

Seriasis and ENJOYMENT? Together? That's like syphilis and a good time, or a skin condition and self confidence.

Madmal
*watches the picture fly by him*

they guy is an alien, MC...a horned alien....

and according to non-cannon fiction...a future cyborg...

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:05 PM
Hey Saur. Tear it into thousands of pieces and sees what happens.

If you think a fangirl squeal is bad, do you really want to hear a fangirl terror shriek? No? I didn't think so.

Korith
2007-08-01, 03:05 PM
Ahhh! Fangirl squeals! The sign of the apocalypse!

*runs around in small circles, waving arms around*

Hm. too bad the apocalypse list I maintain in that other forum is local-news only.

I'll take a note of that, though. And watch for fangirl squeals over there to type to the impending apocalypse.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:07 PM
If you think a fangirl squeal is bad, do you really want to hear a fangirl terror shriek? No? I didn't think so.

Earplugs my necromatic friend. Earplugs.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:08 PM

You poor, naive bastard.... those don't work against Fangirl things. They have the opposite of damage reduction towards earplugs.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:11 PM

I've seen Fangirls shatter concrete and reinforced steel with their voices. Your earplugs will do nothing, Exachix.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:12 PM
Ah.

That explains that then.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:13 PM
Ah.

That explains that then.

When me and Seriasis agree on something? Whew. U btr habeeb it.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:14 PM
There's a way to stop fangirl screaming.

*Casts Silence*

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:14 PM

*Casts Silence*

Natural racial immunity to silence spells and Duct Tape.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:16 PM
Natural racial immunity to silence spells and Duct Tape.

Natural Racial immunity to anything that can get rid of annoyances, actually.

Korith
2007-08-01, 03:17 PM
But a very strange vulnerability to ball-gags.

What?

Katonta
2007-08-01, 03:17 PM

*Casts Silence*

Alas, not even Arcane Might can stop the dreaded Fangirl Screech.

*finally gets around to eating his free pies while watching the flying picture*

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:18 PM
When me and Seriasis agree on something? Whew. U btr habeeb it.

Seriasis? What is that?

Sounds like some condition.

Cyrano

What?

*twitch*
*twitch*

I don't want to imagine Moon in that situation.
The.....the blood.....and....oh god....that doesn't...that doesn't bend that way...

EDIT: ^ Seriasis is my name for Saurous. And it IS a skin condition.

Saurous

What?

That's nice, Korith. I'm going to go on to completely ignore you from now on. :smallannoyed:

Logic
2007-08-01, 03:20 PM
That's nice, Korith. I'm going to go on to completely ignore you from now on. :smallannoyed:

There are plenty of posters that have said much, much worse. Are you ignoring them as well?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:22 PM
There are plenty of posters that have said much, much worse. Are you ignoring them as well?

Knowing his tolerance for others, yes.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:24 PM
Meh. I don't actually ignore people for saying sick things.

I can block the images out now. I have immunity. :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:24 PM

Sí señor. I usually try not to pay attention to such things when they come up. It's a bit difficult, though. Crazy perverts.

bosssmiley
2007-08-01, 03:27 PM

Long since done. Article by one of the 'Eavy Metal team.

@^: Eldar = Boring, stuffy old people whose reason for fighting is poorly defined.

Reason for fighting is perfectly well-defined. Eldar, like all old farts, can't stand insolent, uppity kids playing on their lawn and decide to give them a thick ear. :smallwink:

What?

Ick! That Craft Disturbing Mental Image feat was well-spent. :smalleek:
Must go and wash out mind now.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:32 PM
Ick! That Craft Disturbing Mental Image feat was well-spent. :smalleek:
Must go and wash out mind now.

Shouldn't it be those ranks in Craft(Disturbing Mental Image)?

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:34 PM
If you're so worried about that feat and that skill, just get the "Resist Disturbing Mental Images" feat. Works wonders. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:35 PM
No one likes an annoying D&D nitpick, Exachix.

...has Moon Called already gotten bored with the Maul picture? Oh, well.

Cyrano
If you're so worried about that feat and that skill, just get the "Resist Disturbing Mental Images" feat. Works wonders. :smalltongue:

The shop was all out of blindfolds, and I ran out of innocents to kill for experience.

Katonta
Yet I remain safe through a feat I got last level: Blissful Ignorance (Disturbing Mental Image)

Edit:Curses, late again

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 03:47 PM
Damn, I'm gone for a day and you people blaze through 5 pages. Slow down >.<

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:48 PM
Hehe.

That's what you get when random people from AMEN attack. :smalltongue:

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 03:49 PM
I was thinking about joining that :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:50 PM
Damn, I'm gone for a day and you people blaze through 5 pages. Slow down >.<

The presence of AMENites speeds up any conversation. Yay.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:51 PM
AMENites = more accelleration.

:smallsmile: That's good... and bad.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:52 PM
Don't join it! They hate you! THEY HATE ALL OF YOU! They are full of detestation for everything that is pure and evil in this world! Run! RUN! You still have time! It's too late for me, bu-

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 03:53 PM
Don't join it! They hate you! THEY HATE ALL OF YOU! They are full of detestation for everything that is pure and evil in this world! Run! RUN! You still have time! It's too late for me, bu-Shut up Dee, im listening to the pieomancer. Continue Cas:smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 03:54 PM
Don't join it! They hate you! THEY HATE ALL OF YOU! They are full of detestation for everything that is pure and evil in this world! Run! RUN! You still have time! It's too late for me, bu-

*Shoots Dee with a tranquilizer*

Be quiet, you.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:54 PM
Shut up Dee, im listening to the pieomancer. Continue Cas:smalltongue:

*Shoots Dee with a tranquilizer*

Be quiet, you.

Saurous, I took Godmodding as my last feat. So tough.
Secondly, sean, why do YOU call me Dee? You just GOT here.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 03:56 PM
Shut up Dee, im listening to the pieomancer. Continue Cas:smalltongue:

Eh?

Continue what?

I'm confuzzled...

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 03:56 PM
I always go back and read the pages i have missed Dee and I know how much Dee annoys you.

But by saying it annoys you you wil say it doesn't annoy to prove me wrong. What will it be Dee? :smallamused:

Exachix
2007-08-01, 03:58 PM
See! Sean, do you not think Dee is a great name for D'anna?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 03:58 PM
I always go back and read the pages i have missed Dee and I know how much Dee annoys you.

But by saying it annoys you you wil say it doesn't annoy to prove me wrong. What will it be Dee? :smallamused:

It DID annoy me. However, you musta missed 2 pages of me not reacting. So have fun, Sidhe.
And if you ain't welsh, that prolly won't make sense, but you're Sidhe from now on.

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 03:59 PM
Eh?

Continue what?

I'm confuzzled...Doesn't take much does it :smallwink:

Sidhe? Thats not even a name, Dee is cool. Sidhe isn't... Dee

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:00 PM
Sidhe IS a name. You just ain't Welsh.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 04:01 PM
Go on, why Sidhe Dee?

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:01 PM
Go on, why Sidhe Dee?

Go to Welshland, find out.

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 04:02 PM
They rhyme. Sidhe and Dee. We could go on tour around nebraske singing folks songs. And there would be lamposts... all we could eat. So Dee will you be my uke tonight?

Exachix
2007-08-01, 04:03 PM
Go to Welshland, find out.

I live not 30 minutes away from 'welshland'.

Explain yourself why Sidhe is vaugly welsh.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:03 PM
They rhyme. Sidhe and Dee. We could go on tour around nebraske singing folks songs. And there would be lamposts... all we could eat. So Dee will you be my uke tonight?

Sorry, I swing for organs.

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:04 PM

I live not 30 minutes away from 'welshland'.

Explain yourself why Sidhe is vaugly welsh.

Explain yourself why vaugly is word, then get grammar, right kewl.

Exachix
2007-08-01, 04:05 PM
GAH!

Ok. Why is Sidhe Welsh?

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 04:06 PM
Your avvie has the D the wrong way round

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:08 PM
Your avvie has the D the wrong way round

What? That's probably a 4chan thing, I don't know. No slashes though.

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 04:14 PM
Dee, you soh crazeh

Cyrano
2007-08-01, 04:21 PM
Dee, you soh crazeh

Iz like a compliment inna box. Thankee, mahteh.

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 04:29 PM
Tiz ahriwt, hoh comz nuhbohdeh beh pahen mah cohmplahmehntz
Im gonna stop now, tis rules against it

Katonta
2007-08-01, 04:32 PM
So... much... bad grammar, must... find... Happy Place *Goes deep into recesses of mind, searching*

FdL
2007-08-01, 05:26 PM
Hey, Dee, I get you don't like anime at all?

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 05:29 PM
*Moon Called runs past once more, chassing a photo of Darth Maul, attachted to a remote control... flying thing. Yeah.* Come back heeeere!

@V: ... Erm? o.O

SurlySeraph
2007-08-01, 05:30 PM
Eh? Anime? What's this?

I'm confused. Why am I here again?

I long for the soothing rabid muttering of D'anna's voice.

EDIT: Ooh! Moon_Called! *chases distractedly*

Saurous
2007-08-01, 05:32 PM
*Moon Called runs past once more, chassing a photo of Darth Maul, attachted to a remote control... flying thing. Yeah.* Come back heeeere!

Oh, she didn't lose interest.

*Presses a button on the remote, and the picture changes to that of an image of a certain Naruto ninja by the name of Kabuto*

Hmm...

Sean92k
2007-08-01, 05:33 PM
Darth Maul and Moon_Called. *Sprints after*

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 05:37 PM
((I had to go walk my dog. Sorry to deny you of your daily fangirl amusment. ;p))

*Moon Called emits a high-pitched Fangirl Squeal (Damage: Fangirl Squeal (1d8+4=7) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1187111)), and continues chassing the picture.

Nomrom
2007-08-01, 05:38 PM
Hey, can we try to have the long conversations when I'm not at work next time.

I still prefer Opium Gal to Dee. It sounds cooler to me.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 05:41 PM
...why does she have to do that? Why can't she just make a small squeal, or a "squee"? Dang.

*The picture flies around, and lands in Saurous's hand*

SurlySeraph
2007-08-01, 05:44 PM
Careful, Saurous! If you don't let her have the picture, she'll either kill you with squealing or rip your hand off to get at it.

Or maybe she'll associate you with the picture and fall madly in love with you. But probably not.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 05:45 PM
*Moon Called bodyslams Saur with a fangirl snarl. Akin to a squeal, but on a slightly lower frequincy.*

((Edit: @^: Actualy, that's a good idea...))

Saurous
2007-08-01, 05:47 PM
...okay, taking the remote-controlled photo back was not one of my better ideas. Ow, my spine. :smalleek:

Madmal
2007-08-01, 05:49 PM
And bob was also there.

hope you learned your lesson an avoid the spine incident next time.:smallbiggrin:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 05:51 PM
*Grinning triumphintly, Moon Called rips the photo out of Saur's hand and procides to tape it to her wall. She then grabs Saur's remote control points it at the photo.* Come on, I want Jack. How do I work this thing?

Saurous
2007-08-01, 05:54 PM
Just press the small green button a few times. It should come to it. Maybe. I don't think my brain works as well when my brain stem has been damaged.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:04 PM
*Moon Called pushes the button a few times, and frowns as nothing happens. Eventualy, after push #86, the controler beeps. Moon Called looks at it, surprised.* Say did you have - *BOOM!* - Magtok make this? *Moon Called is left with blackend skin, and no controler.*

SurlySeraph
2007-08-01, 06:08 PM
Awwww, greed always destroys itself in the end. Wait, "blackened" skin? Don't half-drow ALREADY have dark skin? Or am I being racist? If so, I apologize and back away before I get fangirl-mauled.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:12 PM
It depends upon which form of Moon Called I'm controling. The Fangirl aspect of Moon Called is a painfuly white, teenaged girl.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 06:14 PM
...Does that mean you have Dissociative identity disorder? :smallconfused:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:16 PM
I had to Google that, but yeah. I may just. *Moon Called goes to read the Wiki article.*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 06:18 PM
Hm... I think a Lobotomy might help... hold Still.

Nomrom
2007-08-01, 06:26 PM
I'm pretty sure a lobotomy isn't how you treat that, But it will be interesting ti watch, so give a shout if you need any help.

SMEE
2007-08-01, 06:31 PM
Oh, my Khan... my beloved Khantalas!
Where art thou, my love? Where art thou? :smallfrown:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:31 PM
Nope. Dad's already suggested exorsizing me, but we decided it wouldn't work.

Anyway, I doubt it counts if it only expands to the internets. Imagine the looks I'd get if I went to school as a half-elf, half-drow.

Actualy, that'd be fun.

@^: Erm? o.O

Saurous
2007-08-01, 06:33 PM
Oh, my Khan... my beloved Khantalas!
Where art thou, my love? Where art thou? :smallfrown:

...oooookay, do I even want to ask? Or are you going to say something, anyways? :smalleek:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 06:36 PM
The Devil Compels you!

To shop at Birmingham's at Exit 6th on Route 91!

Smee + Khan = Forever.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-01, 06:37 PM
*snip*

Smee + Khan = Forever.

Awwww!!!!! :smallbiggrin: Rex, you actually said something really nice.....

Wait. Does this mean it's the end of the world?!? :smalleek:

Saurous
2007-08-01, 06:39 PM
Yes, EmeraldRose. We must now run around in circles screaming about the end of the world.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:40 PM
No, we still have *checks list* 8 more signs untill the apocolips, or however you spell it.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 06:42 PM
Hehehe, Mindrape....

Anyways, yeah... I've taken a momentary trp to RB from the Town. Heh, it's pretty fun now that they got rid of the Cliques.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 06:44 PM
No, we still have *checks list* 8 more signs untill the apocolips, or however you spell it.

Isn't that a kind of Aztec god or something?

More to the point, I wanted to see some panic. :smallfrown: Why do you always have to ruin my fun, Moon Called?

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:46 PM
Because... You simu'd me?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 06:48 PM
Anyways, yes, I can be nice. My mood is very seasonal depened, and I live in New England, which is beautiful in the Summer, depressing and bitter in the winter.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 06:52 PM
Because... You simu'd me?

Oh, well then. I apologize for whining then. Well, not really.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 06:56 PM
Good.

And all was well in the playground.

Untill people got bored and started coming up with plots.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 06:59 PM
O! Jeez, as a Cop in the Town, the plots are killers. Every other second something is happening.

Saurous
2007-08-01, 07:00 PM
So it was well for about ten seconds? Possibly less? :smallamused:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-01, 07:05 PM
'Bout that. *nodnod*

SurlySeraph
2007-08-01, 07:26 PM
It shall be well again. Your lord commands it!

I'm not your lord, nor one of his representatives, but he commands it, whoever he is.

North
2007-08-01, 08:36 PM
*Looks around*

k................

Meanwhile back at the ranch

InaVegt
2007-08-01, 09:27 PM
I'm worried about my parent's.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-01, 09:28 PM
O? Why's that? My sister is really bugging me right now.

InaVegt
2007-08-01, 09:31 PM
O? Why's that? My sister is really bugging me right now.

They're in minneapolis.

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-01, 09:51 PM
I'm sure they're fine, they just might have some trouble contacting you. Or they most likely aren't aware of the bridge collapse if they aren't watching the news.

Skippy
2007-08-01, 10:29 PM
Best wishes to all who might have relatives near the area of the accident... I hope everyone's OK...

SMEE
2007-08-02, 04:11 AM
Still no sight of my beloved Khantalas. :smallfrown:
A day without talking to him is a dull day. :smallfrown:

Well, now you excuse me. I have a flight to attend to in order to lecture a training onto another city.
See you all in about 15 hours (hopefully).

And my best wishes for those in Minneapolis who where near the accident area.

Kisses.

Korith
2007-08-02, 07:59 AM

I'm getting 497 on a list elsewhere...but we may just be drawing the line between the minor and the major signs differently.

InaVegt
2007-08-02, 08:10 AM
I'm getting 497 on a list elsewhere...but we may just be drawing the line between the minor and the major signs differently.

I'm past thousand, it's already happening, ya know.

Korith
2007-08-02, 08:16 AM
I'm also counting down. I've got 497 to go.

That's a small semantic thing that is sometimes lost on people.

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-02, 08:40 AM
Well, the details are important. You don't want to have all the major signs checked off and be left wondering why your apocalypse hasn't come yet. Especially if there are some pesky heroes making sure that that last, very tiny one doesn't happen.

*goes off to prevent #143*

Korith
2007-08-02, 08:58 AM
Wait...you're actually going to try and prevent the Bikini Stampede?

Couldn't you...I dunno...try and block #142, which is the feast of the orange moon, when mosquitoes under a cloud of ash will consume the blood of an entire village and deliver it to their vampiric master?

Save the Bikinis, Kill the mosquitoes!

Of course, those are just a couple out of MANY interpretations...

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-02, 09:04 AM
I'm afraid you misinterpreted the Bikini Stampede. It's just like a regular stampede of bulls and cows, only they'll be wearing bikinis. I think we all want to prevent that.

http://www.all-creatures.org/aip/cat-book-l.jpg
Im in ur codex translating ur prophecies.

InaVegt
2007-08-02, 09:15 AM
No, korith interpreted it in the right way, problem is, ya just gotta watch monthy python's the meaning of life and you'll know what the problem is.

I'll give you a hint, it's gotta do with preventing the prophecy, this problem.

ZombieRockkStar
2007-08-02, 09:26 AM
I'm afraid you misinterpreted the Bikini Stampede. It's just like a regular stampede of bulls and cows, only they'll be wearing bikinis. I think we all want to prevent that.

http://www.all-creatures.org/aip/cat-book-l.jpg
Im in ur codex translating ur prophecies.

The only problem is "I am you! the ghost of ZRS past!!!" :smallsmile:

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-02, 09:42 AM
With a completely different avatar and sig...this is what happens when you're away for a while.

Wasn't Rawhide supposed to be deleting alt accounts?

(Please don't touch the banner)

Madmal
2007-08-02, 09:46 AM
With a completely different avatar and sig...this is what happens when you're away for a while.

i thought jokwe accounts weren't allowed anymore...

and now i want to use mine...hmph

Wayril
2007-08-02, 09:48 AM

Oh my bad. I'll get rawhide to delete it despite the fact that it is a fun account. I'm sure I can live without it.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-08-02, 09:51 AM
I'm sure I can live without it.

Actually, according to this here *flourishes documents* your soul is bounded to that particular account.

What a bummer.