PDA

View Full Version : Amen XIII: Thread 1408

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Saurous
2007-08-08, 05:37 PM
"Yes, actually. You see..."

Saurous pulls out a chalkboard, somehow finds a way to put it on level ground, and quickly draws a diagram on the board.

"You see, this planet has been completely hollowed out, in an attempt to make even more space for construction. This makes it a problem for anything that may be heading towards the planet, as the remaining land is extremely thin, and anything heavy that would hit it would punch right through."

Draken
2007-08-08, 05:43 PM
Right, so. I think Vespe got a point, we should bring this place to it's knees.

But I mean dominate it. Not uterlly destroy it Vespe!

Draken weaves his hand to the sky, and red clouds form over the whole planet.

It's time to rain chaos upon this land.

On purpose, we are in page 42. Isn't it the time to start thinking names for the next thread?

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-08, 05:44 PM
XF glides down from the sky as a cloud. Nice landing, Vespe. Real smooth. He looks around for a young peasant girl. If you guys don't use it for anything else, save the bodies so I can pull the blood out from them. A young, good looking noble girl walks past. Sweet...hello there? Do you know what happened here?

The girl responds in a sarcastic, haughty voice with heavy doses of intelligence in it. No. Why are you talking to me? Out of my way.

I'm sorry, maybe you don't recognize me. Don't you see it in my eyes?

What are you talking about? Leave me alo...yes, yes I do.

Come with me please. XF walks down a dark alleyway and the girl follows. A few minutes later he comes back into the street and wipes his lips with a red handkerchief.

(Guys, I know you like ultimate power and such, but can you keep it under control? Maybe let us have some fun here for a while? Don't just "I subjugate the planet by destroying all the nobles with my mind and then I rain chaos down upon the land." Seriously, try Role-playing, you know?)

@V: I think you may have missed my point.

Saurous
2007-08-08, 05:45 PM
"Wait, wait, wait, guys. Vespe wanted to see an explosion," SP says, witha sickening grin on his face.

"What are you talking abou- Oh god."

"This station is full of volatile fuel, and it was just blasted out of the sky. Do you think it is very stable?"

The entire space station then explodes in a massive blast of fire and destruction, basically wiping out anything nearby. Saurous manages to say "Dammit, SP" before the thing explodes.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-08, 05:48 PM
THAT.
WAS.
AWESOME.

Although now we're stranded and badly wounded on a dead planet...

Still, that was cool.

Vespe looks around for some way to get to another planet to destroy it.

(Guys, I know you like ultimate power and such, but can you keep it under control? Maybe let us have some fun here for a while? Don't just "I subjugate the planet by destroying all the nobles with my mind and then I rain chaos down upon the land." Seriously, try Role-playing, you know?)

((That's what I'm trying to do....))

Draken
2007-08-08, 05:49 PM
(Nah, the atmosfere is probably lready redish of polution, and I didn't actually do anything more than a small weather effect did I?

Saurous on the other hand...)

DP appears near SP.

That was completely pointless, and as Vespe said, they are stuck there. And I am not in the mood to make Draken heal anyone.

Saurous
2007-08-08, 05:54 PM
((A moon-sized space station almost crashed into a planet, filled with fuel, and it was already said to be on fire. Do you think it wouldn't have exploded at some point?

And that was edited in after I already posted, so I didn't see it at first.))

Saurous manages to sigh, now being in a puddle of his own blood and incapable of moving.

"Ow..."

"I didn't say he had to heal anyone. Now let them figure out how to get out of this."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-08, 05:59 PM
Vespe (badly wounded, but ignoring it, as usual) starts looking around for some way to get out of this.

Let's see...ooh! I know!
Vespe grabs out a Beatles album, and puts it in what appears to be a gun. He shoots it at himself (a pinkish energy ray comes out of the gun) and his wounds are healed.

He proceeds to shoot everyone else, healing them. This feels really good.

Positropic energy. Very handy. Takes up an album every few shots though.

Now for the problem of how to get out of here...

Vespe suddenly slaps his head.

Forgot. It hurts undead. Sorry Saur.

Draken
2007-08-08, 06:04 PM
A few moments later, Fast healing restores Draken's wounds.

Well, that was very frustrating, at least this planet must have some intact ships left, until then, let's leave the surviving minions to restore the base.

Saurous
2007-08-08, 06:07 PM
"It's okay, Vespe."

Saurous pulls himself up, his right hand dangling underneath him. The lich part of it looks cracked and damaged.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-08, 06:25 PM
Ah..here we go.
Vespe pulls out a Simple Plan album and sticks it in the gun, firing it at Saur's undead parts.

Negatropic energy. Pure evil. Should patch you right up...at least the dead you.

((Gotta go, bye.))

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-08, 06:25 PM
XF glares at Vespe. There's more than one undead here. He downs a few neg. energy potions to help his fast healing along, and he floats to the non-blowed up part of planet to feed. Even if we don't get everyone, the people I'm drinking I'm also turning, so they should rise in a few days and kill the rest.

Saurous
2007-08-08, 06:46 PM
Saurous, now fully healed, heads towards the direction of the nearest space port, reviving any intact corpses he finds into undead and sends them in different directions to snuff out any remaining life.

Draken
2007-08-08, 07:03 PM
Bah whatever.

Draken wanders arround the planet, humming and hiting his staff on the ground. Every time he hits the ground, a meteor sheated in green flames falls from the sky and turns into a (Warcraft) Infernal.

-Humming the "Shadow of the Necropolis" themesong-

Derivious
2007-08-08, 08:54 PM
Derivious comes running out of the ship, "Holy cow! What happened? Is any one hurt? I brought my scrolls of Cure Light Wounds to Cure Critical wounds. What? I'm a ranger," Derivious states quickly, "And ooooh, we get to kill a ton? I'm up for that."

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-08-08, 10:37 PM
Fullbladder steps out of the ruins, having been in a cargo bay for the entirety of the voyage. His eyes gleam a strange red colour, odd given the yellow colour they usually have.

"So, the idiots have managed to crash us on some uncharted world and have already started extorting the inhabitants? Hmmm... This could be interesting, yesss....

"I shall.... stay with the ship! See you when you get back, then!"

He then ducks back into the wreckage, apparently already forming his own personal - if cliched - agenda.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-08-09, 12:45 AM
(everything happens when im away:smallfrown: )

Illassia and Zira, who have been sleeping all this time, awake to find themselfs in a ruined spaceship thingy.

Ow. They both say at the same time. Zira gets up seemingly unharmed (it pays to be small) and flits around, then flutters slowly outside and begins chasing after the small alain bugs, attemting to eat them.

Illaissa how ever, sits up, dusts her self off, and picks up her right arm. ...that looks painfull. so, draging her arm behind her, looks around for a healing thingy, or failing that, a bag to put it in.

Exachix
2007-08-09, 04:55 AM
Exachix wakes and looks around, evidently confused.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 07:00 AM
Well, Exachix should be seriously injured (althought Vespe may have healed him earlier), and laying in the middle of a wrecked space station on a dead planet.

Saurous, a few miles away from the wreckage, finally comes upon the star port, and looks for a ship that hasn't been obliterated yet.

Exachix
2007-08-09, 07:05 AM
Exachix seems to think something is wrong. Does he know what? No.

He hmms and stands up, before looking around the 'ship. Scrounging for anything. Sensor Arrays. Weaponary. FOOOD!

Derivious
2007-08-09, 07:29 AM
"So no one's hurt that hasn't already been healed? I'll go put my scrolls back then."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-09, 09:38 AM
"Damn it SP! You killed my Ewoks! And I nearly bloody died!" She climbs out of the Death Moon, looking extremely worse for wear, and covered in Ewok bits. "Had to waste some Cure Critical Wounds on myself. And there - has anyone looked in the whole underneath the wreckage? There's a whole city there; and it's hardly been touched by the explosion." Curly grabs a very long piece of indestrucible rope and absails into the UnderTown; armed only with a few guns and half a dozen dissection kits. "Ooh, all their material wealth is down here too. And a star port of some sort."

Korith
2007-08-09, 09:44 AM
Ewoks, you say?

*Animate Dead*

Legion of Ewok Zombies, I say!

Derivious
2007-08-09, 09:57 AM
"This keep fluctuating between really bad and extremely awesome," Derivious says at the sight of the undead Ewoks. "Wait a second, that ship was our base. Damn it! Even if we do get back we need a new base!"

Saurous
2007-08-09, 09:59 AM
Saurous sighs, knowing that the group is just going to get back with him there or not, so he flies back to the wreckage.

"Derivious, the base has an automatic rebuild function. Sadly, it rebuilds back on it's original spot, so the space station version will not fix itself, but the base will be back home when we get there."

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 10:08 AM
PM looks around.

"Fortunately, I have a good epic spell for this occasion."
He takes out a scroll. "Initiate Zombie Apocalypse!" About a hundred contagious zombies appear, and any corpses in the area not animated by Saurous or Korith are raised to join them. They then wander off to feast on the brains of the living. "Give it a few days, and their entire civilization will have collapsed."

Derivious
2007-08-09, 10:08 AM
"So, uh, where do we get another ship?" responds Derivious, slightly annoyed.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 10:12 AM
"Well, there are still functioning ships in the star port. I say we just take one of those."

Saurous glances over at PM, with a raised eyebrow.

"PM, I believe you need to realize that the explosion wiped out almost any living creatures on this planet."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-09, 10:14 AM
"This planet is hollow. There is an enormous city in the hole under our ship. There are lots of ships in the star port in the hole under our ship!" echoes up from the hole under the ship as Curly finally touches the ground. "Time to go dissecting; oh, and I have two Undead Ewok Zombies to help me." She goes to collect specimens. Live ones.

Korith
2007-08-09, 10:21 AM
PM looks around.

"Fortunately, I have a good epic spell for this occasion."
He takes out a scroll. "Initiate Zombie Apocalypse!" About a hundred contagious zombies appear, and any corpses in the area not animated by Saurous or Korith are raised to join them. They then wander off to feast on the brains of the living. "Give it a few days, and their entire civilization will have collapsed."

*Pulls out two scrolls of duping (2 use/each)*

Got any more of those Zombie Apocalypse scrolls? I'd like a few for my...library. Yes, library *wink*

Derivious
2007-08-09, 10:22 AM
"Phew, I was worried that we didn't have a ship," Derivious then glances and sees the container he's holding, "Doh! Forgot I could've used Hammer Space. Oh well, I'll see you all back at the base." He opens the container and jumps in.

He reappears outside the new base via the barrel he put outside. "Oh, forgot my blue orbs. Meh, no big deal," he says, and then the orbs appear in front of him. He then walks to his still blue room and sets up the orb swing.

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 10:28 AM
"Well, there are still functioning ships in the star port. I say we just take one of those."

Saurous glances over at PM, with a raised eyebrow.

"PM, I believe you need to realize that the explosion wiped out almost any living creatures on this planet."

"Yes, but the survivors will get their brains eaten and be my zombie slaves for all eternity."

Korith
2007-08-09, 10:30 AM
Oh, I've got a solution for that...

*Opens a two-way portal to some random life-bearing world on some other plane*

They'll wander in there eventually.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-09, 10:49 AM
In the UnderCity Curly is conducting an impromptu disssection on a living man. "And if I take this out and put this here...." his stomach is replacd by a cybernetic one, but upsidedown. "Let's keep him and see what happens." She gives the excess organs to the Zombie Ewoks, slings the man onto a trolloey and loots his house. "Nice haul. NEXT!!"

Draken
2007-08-09, 11:01 AM
- Still humming-

Draken looks at a small port that seens to be harnessing a few survivors to send then away of the doomed planet in aircrafts.

This cannot be left like this.

He weaves his ranseur, and gates open in the platform of the port, releasing several liquid blots of metal that move on their own.

Capture, no deaths, don't damage the ships.

The blots engulf the people and hold any ships that try to depart. Draken then moves into the area, humming the song and waving the zombies away of his new meal thralls.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 11:04 AM
Vespe looks around a bit.
Okay...this is bad...
He paces around, trying frantically to figure out some clever way to get them off this planet.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 11:13 AM
Saurous sighs, and waves his hand in the air. A black energy aura surrounds his hand, and the various undead he created surround him. Mostly ghasts, but a few zombies and skeletons. He then goes down into the undercity, with the undead following after him.

Korith
2007-08-09, 11:17 AM
Vespe looks around a bit.
Okay...this is bad...
He paces around, trying frantically to figure out some clever way to get them off this planet.

Hello? Two-way portal?

Castaras
2007-08-09, 11:19 AM
Castaras, who has been lurking in all this, waves to everyone, before teleporting away.

----

She reappears in the base, back in its original location.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 11:20 AM
"Wow, I didn't know Teleport could be used to cross over millions of miles. My mistake."

Derivious
2007-08-09, 11:21 AM
Meanwhile, back at the base, Derivious is still swinging. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with whatever's going on," he says, he face than once again bashing into the ceiling. "Obviously, my conscience is telling me to go back, while my laziness says to stay here and enjoy myself..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 11:27 AM
Vespe shrugs and pulls out a plot device, which quickly turns itself into a teleporter. He hops in and is back at AMEN.

That was fun. Shame I had to use a plot device to get out of it though.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-09, 11:32 AM
A voice is heard in AMEN and in the UnderCity "I think I'll stay here for a while; I could use the exercise anyway. And the loot, and the bodies."
Curly has now collected roughly half a dozen dissection victims and enough loot to buy a planet with. "Who knew all these people were so rich?" She sends all her loot back to her room.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 11:34 AM
Saurous sighs, and decides to use a plot device himself. It ends up with the same effect as Vespe's.

Exachix
2007-08-09, 12:00 PM
Exachix is still on the ship. He kills himself.

And respawns in base.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-09, 12:13 PM
After colecting a nice dozen people to experiment with, and all their loot she walks over to the scientists' house.
"And, now for the teleportation device." She configures the device to home in on her room in the base. She sends the loot and people through fist; ambling to another room she sets off a delayed destruction bomb. Then she goes through the device. "Nice plot."

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 12:13 PM
Meanwhile, back at the base, Derivious is still swinging. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with whatever's going on," he says, he face than once again bashing into the ceiling. "Obviously, my conscience is telling me to go back, while my laziness says to stay here and enjoy myself..."

"...

He's got a conscience! Kill him!"

Derivious
2007-08-09, 12:15 PM
Derivious steps out of his room, "What should we do now?"

2007-08-09, 12:36 PM
Back at the planet, which is now nicely exploding, Fullbladder manages to escape in an escape he rigged to be Transwarp capable. Unfortunately, as he had been in the cargo bay through the trip, he set his course in the wrong direction, and as time and space distorted around the hull of his tiny vessel, he got a good look at a rather massive kaboom.

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 01:00 PM
XF drops to 0 hp, turns into the cloud, and begins to make his way at a measly 20 ft. movement rate back to base...

Bryant looks at him for a moment, floating through space, blotting out the stars on the other side of him...This is going to take way too long.

A wormhole appears, and XF is back in base.

Draken
2007-08-09, 01:00 PM
Draken teleports back to his lab, along with his metalic blots, infernals and his new thralls, who end up in a pen. Like the cattle that these feeble spacemonkeys are.

Derivious
2007-08-09, 01:33 PM
"So, uh, back to partying?"

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 01:43 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/Yitsockl/vampire.gif

"In that case, can I crash it?"

Korith
2007-08-09, 01:49 PM
You may try.

*Impales Vampiric through the heart with a wooden Sword Golem, whilst a silver Sword Golem bathed in the holy waters of celestia decapitates him*

Welcome to AMEN. The garlic's in the kitchen.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 01:50 PM
Korith, you aren't supposed to kill new people that badly..

Korith finds himself in the center of a thermonuclear blast.

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 01:52 PM
The head winces in pain, before uttering a "Mmm, tasty", leaping off the instrument of impalement, and biting Korith in the face. (Damn, and blown up) Another one (or the same) Vampiric walks through the door, dusting off his cape.

Draken
2007-08-09, 01:53 PM
Only if you are going to become a member of the group, and to do so, you must sign these.

Draken summons the pile of Documents written in legalese that is utterly incompreensible by both normal and magical means.

Sign here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and here... and specially, sign here.

Also, you are suposed to sign in blood, if you are lacking your own, living blood, I can make you into a living being for a few seconds so you can get your blood flowing again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 01:54 PM
Is it just me, or are we getting new members every day? Seriously, what the hell? Is AMEN the new Town or something? :smallconfused:

Derivious
2007-08-09, 01:55 PM
Derivious looks over to see Vampiric, "I'm glad I didn't have to write in blood. And now, I'm going to have some elven wine." Derivious pours down a whole goblet, and does it again, and again, and then rolls of the couch.

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 01:56 PM
"Nah, we don't move as fast as Trog's yet." PM hands Vampiric a scroll. "You can also just read this to magically sign all of them."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:00 PM
We're certainly getting there.

So let's see...off the top of my head,

Magtok
Saurous
Cassie
Vespe
PM
Korith
Dr Bath
Tostada (He never comes around, but he's my friend so I count him :smalltongue: )
Derivious
That Paladin Guy With The Really Hard To Spell Name
Draken
Bookboy
Khaldan
Fullbladder
XF
CKG
Exachix
V Junior
MC
Uberblah
Raistlin
Fus
zeratul
Cathrindir

And I'm sure there's plenty I'm forgetting.

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:03 PM
"I know one you forgot, yourself," says Derivious in a drunken daze. :smallbiggrin:

Draken
2007-08-09, 02:05 PM
Maybe you should count Magtok's daughter and Saurous' son. They are technically, individuals.

And I think it is time to think about the name for Thread XIV already.

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:06 PM
"How about thread 1409?"

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:07 PM
Amen XIV: The death of the Pixie?
Suddenly, khaldan is squished by a giant sign. It seems to be written in kobold.

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 02:09 PM
"Thanks, PM", Vamp says, using the scroll.

"Vespe, don't worry, Castaras said it was ok. Oh, and Korith, I was almost prepared - Castaras told me I'd be welcomed in AMEN's special way..."

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 02:12 PM
"Wait, now Cassie has another MWS? Anyway, here's your membership card, your citizenship card, and the keys to your room. Oh, and the scroll also auto-signs all the forms that Draken forgot to give you."

Korith
2007-08-09, 02:13 PM
Korith, you aren't supposed to kill new people that badly..

Korith finds himself in the center of a thermonuclear blast.

And here I thought he'd just turn to gas and float back into his coffin.

How was I to know he was only a lesser vampire?

Vhaidara
2007-08-09, 02:14 PM
Has anyone killed the new guy yet?

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:14 PM
Thesigh flashes, and is now in english. It says 1 hour, and the word 'plot'

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 02:15 PM
"Ah, helpful. Thanks. And MWS? What's that?"

"Korith, I'm not a lesser Vampire, I did float back. I just got back to the door very quickly.":smallbiggrin:

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:16 PM
"Wait, now Cassie has another MWS?

MWS? :smallconfused:

Castaras leans against a wall, watching Vampiric.

Korith
2007-08-09, 02:17 PM
Has anyone killed the new guy yet?

6 sword golems blend Bookboy into a fleshy paste, and then sculpt him into a fleshy, red ball.

Yes. You're too late.

Vhaidara
2007-08-09, 02:19 PM
The golem fail to get within 10 feet of him.
Notice I asked. I love my golem repelant.

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 02:19 PM
*stabbity* (for good measure)

"What?!":smallamused:

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:20 PM
"Meh, at least his body isn't frozen in time," says Derivious barely paying attention through his drunkedness, "I'm glad I was able to get out of that, thanks again Saur." He chugs down seven more goblets of wine before passing out.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:21 PM
Vespe starts doing some calculations on a piece of paper.
He hands this paper to Castaras.

1 new member every day
X
lots of days
=
AMEN is totally screwed

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:22 PM
The sign flashes, turns into bright colors which now spell out
PLOT OR EXPLOSIVE ATTACK

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:23 PM
Castaras grins at the sign.

A misspelled explosive attack, eh? :smallamused:
And you're an edit ninja, you know that?

She takes the paper, and shrugs.

AMEN was always screwed. Really no point in wondering.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:24 PM
Castaras suddenly implodes. The sign is now in neon.

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 02:25 PM
"Yes, I suppose you wouldn't remember Ayya, Castaras, would you?

"Well, it all started back in the January of '07. Or possibly the December of '06. Anyway, Psyke_D had just founded the organization that would one day be known as AMEN, and one of the first recruits was Ayya the Fearsome."

An ICBINA walks in:

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/urodivoi/oots/ayya.png

Castaras
Castaras does not implode without a reason.

The potion she was holding does though.

Vespe Ratavo
But I like AMEN! If we grow too big, we won't be AMEN anymore. We'll be...like the Town, only filled with godmodders and with no plots.

And we already have one of those. :smallyuk:

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:28 PM
The sign now reads: What plot? Theres a plot-o-meter on the back of this, but no plot..

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:34 PM
"We seriously need to find another plot," states Derivious in his sleep.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:37 PM
Castaras realises that PM posted just before her, and nods.

I remember Ayya, she was here when I first came.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:38 PM
Hey, lookit what I made!
Vespe rolls out what appears to be a turret on wheels.
It can transport everyone in the base into the brain of whoever it's aimed at! It's the ultimate plot device!
Vespe presses a button and spins it around.
Fire in the hole!

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 02:39 PM
"Yes, well, you obviously don't remember her MWSs."

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:39 PM
You're not going to try enter my brain again, are you? Was kinda weird...

Wait....MWS...Man Whore Slave or something like that?

Ewww...No way would I have that or anything like it...:smallyuk:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:40 PM
Nah...someone else's brain. Honestly, your brain was kinda boring, and then I got killed. :smallannoyed:

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:41 PM
I simply kept all my thoughts hidden from the likes of you lot. There are some things in there I'd rather you people didn't see...:smallannoyed:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:43 PM
Either that or there's just nothing in there. :smalltongue:
The turret just keeps spinning, it hasn't fired yet.
Awww....I think it's broken. Or not. I should save this...fire it maybe a few threads from now as a plot device... :smallbiggrin:

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:43 PM
Derivious wakes up, a lot less drunk, and casts remove drunkedness on himself.

@v: Yay for Hammer Space!

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:45 PM
Hey!

Castaras summons an anime mallet and chases after Vespe, whacking him into the ground.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 02:48 PM
Eep!
Vespe runs.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:50 PM
Castaras chases after him, transforming into chibi shape, still trying to thwack him as hard as possible with the mallet.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:50 PM
The sign disappears, and a new khaldan falls on the turret, which starts charging up.
uhh.. is that bad?

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 02:51 PM
Everyone, stop!

HAMMERTIME!:belkar:

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:54 PM
"Considering how much we need a plot, probably," states Derivious as he walks over, "Now let's play with every button there is!"

Vespe Ratavo
Vespe turns into a chibi as well.
Nooo! The anime! Get it off! Get it off!
Vespe quickly grabs out a Style Changer gun and turns into Count Your Sheep (http://www.countyoursheep.com/) style.

Better...

Vespe runs through a wall in the cartoon style and jumps into the pool.
Water repels otaku, doesn't it?

Xykon_Fan
XF looks around at the group. Hey, at least I joined at a fairly low point in recruitment. I also did something unique. Nowadays, anyone and everyone just walks in and says, 'Hey, can I join?' I think we should have a test, or maybe some recruitment qualifications.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 02:55 PM
The turret continues charging. It appears to be pointing at XF for speaking last.

Derivious
2007-08-09, 02:57 PM
"We're going into the mind of an undead? That can't be good!" Derivious yells over the loud hum of the turret. The base begins to shake.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 02:57 PM
Castaras stops by the pool, and becomes normal style again. She grins at Vespe, and starts using her magic to manipulate the water to throw Vespe about.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:01 PM
Vespe (turning back to normal style, seeing as how the cartoon chase is over) flails around, screaming and panicking.
Water! Why have you betrayed me? Noooo!
Vespe suddenly remembers he has a pair of cyborgnetic lungs left over from his space adventure.
Ha! Can't drown me now!

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 03:02 PM
((Won't those fry, Vespe?))

The group finds itself in a labryinth...there are 15 doors into the current room. One of them opens, and a small child walks into the room. Hello? Who are you? Are you the bad man? Do you know where he is?

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:02 PM
The turret goes off, and eveyone is now in XFs mind. Unless he's a unintelligent undead.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:03 PM
Can still crush you though. :smallamused:

The pool gets much, much deeper, and much, much more water fills it. The water pushes Vespe down to the bottom depths of the very deep pool, hopefully crushing him.

Lizzie handwaves Castaras and Vespe out of XF's mind for the moment.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:05 PM
The anti-godmod/handwave field stop lizzie.
Why hello child. do you know a way through this maze?

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 03:06 PM
((Just had a thought, it might be easier if we did a real-time chat somehow-MSN?-for certain plots, then posted the final transcript in this thread. I know it would make it a lot less time-consuming for people like me who can't check here every two seconds.))

The child runs through the door opposite the one he came in from. He's coming! The doorknob is turning! Run!

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:06 PM
Can you just wait a bit? We'll be with you lot in a sec.

Lizzie glares at the antigodmod field and handwaves it out of existance for a few minutes.

(( Hmm. Would be an idea, but quite a few members wouldn't want to share their msn/aim/whatever identities. Or they wouldn't be able to have it. ))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:08 PM
((They're waterproof, seeing as how they're from the Distant and Unlikely Future.

And I'm up for the MSN/AIM/whatever thing. Just so you know.))

Vespe tries to say "Oh yeahh...." but it comes out as more of a glragh blarrrr....

Vespe tries to swim up, but realizes he can't.

funghofhabith!

Vespe suddenly remembers he still has the Eye Blaster mutation and cuts a hole in the side of the pool (with frickin' laser beams that shoot out of his frickin' eyes).

Hopefully, the water will start draining out.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:10 PM
Which they do.

But Vespe still has the problem that he's deep under the water, under considerable pressure, which will probably crush him.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:10 PM
((im perfectly fine with doing MSN if we want to do that.))
Khaldan sighs, and kills lizzie. He then follow the child.

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:12 PM
Lizzie dies.

Castaras suffers a fatal heart attack while her player is trying to resurrect so she can carry on with the attacking Vespe.

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 03:12 PM
*Paused to start MSN chat*

(I can't do it with Adium or MSN for Mac, so one of you guys will have to start it/invite me)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:13 PM
futh.
Vespe tries to swim towards the hole he just cut in the side of the pool.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:13 PM
((well, someone would need to get all of the IDs. I vote vespe.))

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:14 PM
(( I can get them all easily, and can invite you all to a conversation, if you people want.

Although I vote Vespe as well, if he's wanting to be involved in the plot thing. ))

Vespe probably does. The waters have calmed now, and Lizzie is still trying to handwave herself back to life.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:16 PM
Khaldan will drag lizzies body along, following the child. He stabs lizzie at any signs of life.
((@V darn. i vote casataras then.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:17 PM
Vespe cuts another hole and jumps out. He takes a long breath.

((Well...MSN isn't working on my friend's computer, and I'm going to be leaving soon...and his house is pretty far from where I live, so it's gonna take a while to get back on, and I'm leaving for Brownsville (the very bottom of Texas) tomorrow...*sigh* I wish I had a laptop))

Derivious
2007-08-09, 03:20 PM
((I don't have MSN...))

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:20 PM
(( Who is this Casataras you speak of? I only know of a Castaras...:smallwink: ))

Lizzie tries to point out between stabbings that if she can't come back to life, Castaras won't be able to help you lot in XF's mind.

Loads of water pours out after Vespe.

(( @^ We could try AIM or something then. Or just post everything here... ))

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:22 PM
((Fine, i vote the weird pie person :smallwink: ))
Khaldan points out that KP can just handwave them back, and continues stabbing.
((Der, i suggest you get MSN. It doesnt take that long to install, and is convinent.))

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 03:22 PM
((I'm fine with waiting until everyone can play...or we could start right now...your guys' choice...I have some good ideas for it though.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:23 PM
Vespe jumps onto the roof of the base.
It's times like this I'm grateful I actually put points in Jump...

((I'll probably have access to a computer there...maybe...yeah, I really need a laptop >.>))

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:23 PM
Lizzie points out that she can't exactly control Castaras when she's being stabbed.

(( Okay. AIM and MSN and Yahoo things are in profile, just add me. ))

Korith
2007-08-09, 03:24 PM
The golem fail to get within 10 feet of him.
Notice I asked. I love my golem repelant.

*Coats golems in golem repellant attractant*

Just try to stop them now!

*ZIIIIIiiiing!*

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 03:24 PM
Khaldan points out again that KP could control castaras, and continues the stabbity.
((gah, id need to get AIM. Shouldn't take long though.))

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:25 PM
Lizzie replies that she's getting annoyed with this endless arguing, where ultimately she'll live.

She handwaves herself away from Khaldan and handwaves herself back to full health, before fading away to resurrect Castaras and send her to the plot.

Exachix
2007-08-09, 03:26 PM
((I need to re-d/l AIM to do it. But ok))

Exachix appears, hmms, and watches.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 03:27 PM
((AIM? I can do AIM...there's browser AIM...but I am leaving soon, so still...
*goes to log on to Aim Express*))

Castaras
2007-08-09, 03:31 PM
(( Okay, you lot add me and pm me, and I'll invite you to the chat. ))

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 05:15 PM
Damn, I think I missed the chat. But I'll add you, Castaras, on my msn, if that's ok? And I'll try and be there for the next one...

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 05:24 PM
I might be able to add you in to the next one when Khaldan and I get back from break...everyone else went to sleep.

Vampiric
2007-08-09, 05:35 PM
ok. Thanks. I can't remember if I put my msn on my profile...

*goes to do it*

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 05:39 PM
I am back, if not for very long.. Wonder what chaotic looks like..

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 05:46 PM
Alright, Vampiric can start the MSN chat, just log on.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 05:50 PM
I happen to be on, and sitll no invitation.:( want me to invite?

Moff Chumley
2007-08-09, 07:36 PM
I want in. Here is my resume (http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/1ds-10/fire-organ-burning-man.jpg). I believe you'll find everything in order. I'd be good to have around, because, in addition to starting fires, I can play a mean diminished chord. :smallamused: So, what say you? Am I in? Should I stay or Should I go? If I stay there will be trouble. If I go it will be double. So come on and let me know: Should I stay or should I go now! Hum tee tum tee tum tee ta...

[Starts jamming randomly on a pyrophone]

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-09, 07:46 PM
A young teenage boy answers the door, handwaving it to night as he does so. I'm sorry, you'll have to wait for a little bit...we're currently re-evaluating our recruitment methods...However, before you go, I'll have you complete the first and last step, and then we'll wait for the middle. Alright...

*Brings out huge stack of paper...all legalese which cannot be translated normally or magically...also pulls out dagger and stabs in the side*

First off, you need to sign in your own blood. You can use the blood right here, on the dagger I just stabbed you in the side with.

Sign here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here.

And finally...if you'll just tell me what you see in the distance over there is. Uhuh, turn around just like that...

XF grabs the new recruit, biting down on the neck's veins, and sucks all the blood out. He doesn't turn her...but he does kill her. He then snaps the neck, and walks back inside.

Oh, that's right. For the AMEN cloning system to work, you have to be a member officially. Eh, they can wait until the others show up.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 07:48 PM
Impressive resume. First things first though.
KP stabs moff with a dagger, followed by a machine gun to the face.
Now sign here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.[/B]

Saurous
2007-08-09, 07:52 PM
"Ugh, we need to assign a few people to initiation purposes, so we don't have eight different people all trying to hire the same person."

The necromancer lets out a sigh.

"Saurous's complaints aside, don't we need to make a new thread name now?"

Draken
2007-08-09, 07:53 PM
How odd, it seens that XF is faster than you Khaldan.

(count me in the MSN, I will add Cassie in a few seconds)

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 07:54 PM
Well, if ya want to be technical about it, everyone is still inside XFs brain. so in theory, muff is alone. I blame the ninjas.
Amen XIV:: the death of the pixie? Don't think that one was used before..

Moff Chumley
2007-08-09, 07:55 PM
How about there? Or here? And initial here? And here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here. Yup. Gotta know where to initial. Oh, and I always use misplacemant when attempting to aply for a job with an evil orginization. And Mr. Xykon Fan? I borrowed several sun guns, which were pointed at the door... always good to be cautious.

Draken
2007-08-09, 08:00 PM
Thank god you changed that colour, yellow was a pain in my eyes...

And I cannot be in XF's brain, I was in my lab until this very moment when I came to the central room, so there are probably me, XF and Moff in here, so now shut up kobold, your presence is unexistant.

Saurous
2007-08-09, 08:01 PM
"Hmm..."

Saurous pulls out a checklist, and marks a few things off.

"Annoying, talkative, easily finds ways to dupe more mature elders of AMEN. Yup, he has most of the most frustrating attributes of a new recruit."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 08:03 PM
New members every day! Every day! We'll be drowning in them! Ahhhhhhhh!

Vespe runs around screaming, then finally calms down.

Okay, we need some kind of hierarchy. Like Saurous and Magtok would be at the top, since they're more or less the leaders, and people who have been around a while (like me) might be at the second rank, and so on and so forth.

The only problem is that it might feel like we're excluding people, but who cares? We're evil! :smalltongue:

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 08:05 PM
Ya know, that actually makes sense. Whatever happened to the turret?

Moff Chumley
2007-08-09, 08:06 PM
I also personaly drove the hoverbus that killed Jar Jar, for what it's worth... The supposed illusion continues to stand in the doorway, lookin strangely transparent, and you can see a stack of keyboards through a transparent-looking bush, which someone appears to be jamming on.

Grrr! Double Ninja'd! Twice!

Draken
2007-08-09, 08:28 PM
The turret is probably standing in the hall, near me, pointed at some other direction, now shut up Khaldan, you aren't here!

He turns to vespe.

Organazing this place up sounds like a great idea, actually, it is an idea that I think would need more inteligence and wisdow dan you should have Vespe.

Draken speaks in a ironic way, as if he was saing "who are you and what have you done to that din-wited fool?".

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 08:45 PM
Anyone got any ideas for how these groups should be organized? By date? By time spent here on average? Hmm?

Draken
2007-08-09, 08:56 PM
If the organization itself had a greater plan we could organize ourselves by placing in the highter ranks those who helped the plan to advance.

Personal power is out of consideration, would just lead to a mnchkined armamentistc race along with an increased death rate within our own ranks and more chaos and disorder.
And before anyone asks, yes. That is a bad thing.

Time spent here might pose the problem that I don't really believe we keep any records of when each member entered.

So, that leaves us with a nice proposition, right now, Saurous is the headmaster of the organization, maybe we could let him decide ranks based on considerate criteries that would bring the lawful evil to the top and the chaotic evil to the botton.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 10:58 PM
On a random note, look, I made a forum! (http://amen.myfastforum.org/index.php) Do I get a cookie?

Draken
2007-08-09, 11:02 PM
Well, it is probably more prone to work than the mini-forum in the AMEN wiki... more divisions, indeed, here is your cookie Vespe.

He hands over a cookie, OF VILE DARKNESS.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-09, 11:18 PM
Oooh. Vile darkness cookie.
Vespe eats this cookie.
Needs milk.
Vespe summons some red milk (let's hope it's cherry..) and drinks it.

V Junior
2007-08-10, 06:34 AM
Junior, for lack of anything to do, explodes everything edible in the base.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 06:53 AM
Saurous quickly opens a portal to a grocery store, and sends in a group of ghasts. They begin raiding and looting the store.

Elsewhere, Maur shouts.

"AGH! My breakfast exploded in my mouth!"

Korith
2007-08-10, 07:17 AM
*Grabs and eats a random soul*

*Throws the core at someone randomly*

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 07:34 AM
Vespe, I will now show you my gratitude for being so hospitible in the only way I can think of: Hitting you in the groin with a rubber chicken.
Bookboy does so.

Derivious
2007-08-10, 08:53 AM
((Me posting I don't have MSN was my last post before I had to go, and when I got back my cable was out, so I still need my mom's permission and she's asleep))

Saurous
2007-08-10, 09:16 AM
Maur walks out of the kitchen with his face covered in burn marks.

"Ow. V Junior is a real pain in the neck."

Draken
2007-08-10, 10:32 AM
Umm... Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't Maur under MC's control for now?

He sits on a couch.

So, what we do now? By the way it is page 47 already.

Vampiric
2007-08-10, 10:36 AM
Ah, 'tis page 48 for me.

*takes advantage of Draken's moment of relaxation*

*stabbity*

Draken
2007-08-10, 11:09 AM
Draken ignores the stab, his vast reserve of hit points, caped with damage reduction and fast healing help him not to give a damn about it.

Later, I'm not in the mood for random killing.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 12:03 PM
Umm... Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't Maur under MC's control for now?

He sits on a couch.

So, what we do now? By the way it is page 47 already.

"If she comes on and needs him, she can take control of him."

Khaldan
2007-08-10, 12:04 PM
... What did you eat? I'm just wondering..

PirateMonk
2007-08-10, 12:37 PM
((AMEN XIV: In Which Vespe Finally Starts the d20 Game.))

Saurous
2007-08-10, 12:49 PM
... What did you eat? I'm just wondering..

"Toast. Sharp bread crust hurts when it explodes."

Maur makes a few movements with his hands, and presses one against his face. The burn marks disappear.

((PM, we shouldn't put a blatant lie in the title. Everyone knows that the d20 game isn't going to start by the time the next thread starts. :smalltongue:))

Draken
2007-08-10, 12:55 PM
((AMEN XIV: A Growing Industry!

Seriously, we are geting new members every day. This name just sounded right :smalltongue:)

Korith
2007-08-10, 12:56 PM
(Amen XIV: The Janitorial Closet)

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-10, 01:31 PM
(AMEN XIV: We're Always Hiring!)

Sorry, but what did you expect...XF to not suggest a quote from his mentor?

Exachix
2007-08-10, 02:15 PM
((Amen XIV: Now Recruiting?
Amen XIV: Places available for all humanoids))

Saurous
2007-08-10, 02:43 PM
((Okay, that should be enough for now. So, should we bring it to a vote, or just have the one who starts the thread pick?))

Saurous and his undead minions walk back in through a portal. The undead are carrying a large amount of salvaged edibles, which they take to the kitchen that isn't the one Castaras uses. Saurous tosses a ball of energy back through the portal, followed by a loud explosion.

PirateMonk
2007-08-10, 02:50 PM
((Whoever starts, of course. Which will be me. :smalltongue: ))

Draken
2007-08-10, 02:56 PM
(I would vote for a vote.

Well, that sounded silly, but it is a fact.)

Saurous
2007-08-10, 03:10 PM
((Whoever starts, of course. Which will be me. :smalltongue: ))

((Right, right, you get to be the thread starter...person thingy this time. Do you think we should add links to the new forum and wiki on the first page, or no?))

PirateMonk
2007-08-10, 03:26 PM
((Yes. We should also have an index of threads.))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 05:24 PM
The doorbell rings. A familiar cyborg carrying a large suitcase is standing there, paranoidly watching the area around him, afraid that a turret will suddenly pop out of the ground and shoot him.

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-10, 05:28 PM
XF runs past the cyborg, holding his jacket over his head to shield him from the sun...he gets inside, out of breath...It's hard running between the two forums. Hey, are we going to ditch GITP and move to the other forum? Or are we just going to keep both around?

Saurous
2007-08-10, 05:28 PM
Saurous goes to the door, and looks out the window/peephole next to/on the door. He turns around, and leans his back against the door.

"Great. The cyborg is back. I wonder if I can just walk away and pretend Magtok hasn't returned."

"XF, I believe we are just going to keep bouncing between the two. Giantitp is just where AMEN is. I don't think we will move away from here permanently."

Khaldan
2007-08-10, 05:34 PM
A kobold pops out of the ground and stabs Magtok.
Welcome back.

Draken
2007-08-10, 05:39 PM
By the time Magtok passes near him, Draken will just say.

It is all Curly's fault.

He is refering to his room.

And when he looks at his lab he wil say.

It is Saurous' and Derivious' fault, Derivious is the new guy with wings.

Andon purpose, there is still a large ice statue of magtok using a clow costume in the middle of the room.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 05:42 PM
"Draken, Magtok is still outside at the doorstep."

Draken
2007-08-10, 05:45 PM
I call upon the powers of the edit to make a slight change upon the description of the action.

With these words of undribled power, DP vanishes, leaving the floor beneath the pace where he appeared covered with a thick layer of ice.

Moff Chumley
2007-08-10, 05:49 PM
If memmory serves, an illusion of myself is still standing in said doorway, starring blankly inward. Suddenly he snaps out of it, and looks a hundred times more real.

So, ah, may I come in, please? I can make a good pumpkin pie...

Saurous
2007-08-10, 05:55 PM
Saurous sighs, opens the door, grabs Moff by the collar of his shirt (if he can), and pulls him inside. He then closes the door.

"Yes, yes you can come in. I'm trying to avoid letting in a certain cyborg second-in-command."

SP looks at the frozen spot DP left behind.

"Showoff," he mutters.

Moff Chumley
2007-08-10, 05:59 PM
Flattening out his shirt and looking mildly indignant,
Thank you. Now, I assume you have a pipe organ somewhere?
Chumley wanders off, inadvertantly stumbbling upon several rooms that he probobly shouldn't have. Finally finding the organ, he sits down and begins playing several large diminshed chords.

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-10, 06:01 PM
Can I be the 2nd in command while he's gone? So...3rd in command...

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 06:57 PM
Magtok clutches his stabbity-wound, and glares at Khaldan. He slowly makes his way in, and drops his suitcase on the floor.

So...I'm back. Woo. And I got stabbed. Yay. :smallannoyed:

He pulls something out of his suitcase and presses it against his wound, and takes a look around.

I'm dissappointed in all of you. I go away for a week, and thisis what I find when I get back?!?

You let several new people in, doing the standard paperwork stuff, but you were way too friendly when you did it.

You fools messed up my rooms and my labs, but didn't make any rude comments about me while I was gone.

He pauses for a moment, as an undead CyberEwok runs past him.

And lastly, you made cyborg Ewoks. I am Magtok, head of cybernetics, robotics, and other mad sciences here in AMEN. If anyone is going to torture a small, helpless animal, it is going to be me.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 07:22 PM
Saurous sighs, seeing as how his attempt to keep Magtok out apparently failed. He shrugs. He wasn't really putting all his efforts into it, anyways.

"Well, Mags, our lives are not devoted to insulting you. Actions speak louder than words."

Saurous glances over at Maur, who suddenly walks over to a white wall, pulls out a piece of red crayon, and writes "REDЯUM" on one of the walls.

"Maur, why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I think SP finished watching The Shining again."

"That would do it."

2007-08-10, 07:41 PM
At that very instant a ball of fire slams into the side of the base, abruptly smashing through a rather thick wall and depositing a much-heated one-man escape pod in the middle of the room. Symbols flash upon it's side, a small antenna rises vertically, an a pair of ytransparent and completely noncorporal walls rotate anround the room, before vanishing as the antenna sinks back itno the pod, who's door opens.

Fullbladder pulls himself out.

"There are times I hate plots, especially that space plot the other day. Everyone handwaved away, leaving me on an exploding rock with only a transwarp device and an escape pod with a broken navigation computer. I have been drifting through time and space for days, dammit! I even managed to finish the eighth Harry Potter book, courtesy of ending up in the future first."

He continues grumbling even as he ties a rope around the front end of the pod and begins to drag it off, disappearing down a hallway--though his voice lasts alittle longer than that.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 07:42 PM
Magtok begins to unpack, tearing the girly stuff off the walls of his room, and wondering why the traps he set up didn't kill anyone.

I have to find a way to make Curly regret ever stepping foot in my room and using cybernetics.

After he finishes that, he heads to his labs, and shakes his head when he finds the freaky mutilated clones.

Damnit. It's going to take at least an hour to abort all of these clones and get the labs back in order again. And the repair costs are going to make my suppliers even richer than they already are.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 07:51 PM
Saurous walks after Magtok, avoiding any traps that may have been activated with his presence.

"Have you also noticed that all of your robotic minions have been frozen in time permanently?" he says with a nonchalant smirk on his face.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 08:01 PM
Magtok groans loudly.

F***! You froze all of them? Even the magic-proof ones, and the two who were so big I had to lease them to Tokyo to defend those fools against giant radioactive lizards? Now who is going to protect the videogame industries from certain destruction? :smalleek:

Saurous
2007-08-10, 08:06 PM
"Yes, yes I did. They also happen to be frozen along with one Korith, who was the reason I had to put a temporal stasis upon them anyways. You see, I was simply going to cause them to rust at a fastened pace, but Korith cast something that would eventually turn them into omnipotent beings that would eventually hunt down anything with the slight semblance of being an organic."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-10, 08:08 PM
Now who is going to protect the videogame industries from certain destruction?

Saphire walks past. "Try superglue. It solves everything. Or yoai."

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 08:09 PM
Magtok, I have 2 things to tell you:
1. Blackout booted you from Dustworld.
2. I was polite enough to change the timer on the bomb in your lab. You've got ten seconds.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 08:11 PM
"Yoai? Were you looking for ya-mmf!"

Saurous clamps his hand over SP's mouth.

"You are a subconscious masochist, do you know that?"

Saurous and SP both skitter out of Magtok's little section of the base after hearing Bookboy.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 08:20 PM
What the hell is-

Magtok's player googles something, skims a few sentences, and then turns Magtok so he can read it. Both of their eyes widen in fright.

So...that's what yoai is? Wouldn't that stuff only speed up the destruction of everything I hold dearly? :smalleek:

And BB, normally I'd make you pay for this. However, I was going to have to clean out this entire place anyways, and nuking it will only save me the trouble of blowing it up myself.

And Nukular already told me about the Dustworld thing.

Magtok swiftly uses a high-tech device to teleport away, and brings a bottle of mind-acid with him.

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 08:22 PM
Wow, I help no matter what I do. Oh well, there's still the one in Draken's that goes off in 5...4...3...2...1... Where's the-
BOOM!!!!!
There we go!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-10, 08:23 PM
"Actualy, I made a typo. It's yaoi." She says, then closes a window with a curse. "Looks like the only sites my parental controls let me on are here and Runescape. Which means the Gaia invasion is doomed, and I'll have to transfer the Raid on the Golden Gaurd here."

"Yay?"

"I also can't get to Photobucket."

"Yay!

The explosion doesn't apear to have hurt the pair. Plot sheilds FTW.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 08:27 PM
What the hell is-

Magtok's player googles something, skims a few sentences, and then turns Magtok so he can read it. Both of their eyes widen in fright.

So...that's what yoai is? Wouldn't that stuff only speed up the destruction of everything I hold dearly?

And BB, normally I'd make you pay for this. However, I was going to have to clean out this entire place anyways, and nuking it will only save me the trouble of blowing it up myself.

And Nukular already told me about the Dustworld thing.
Magtok swiftly uses a high-tech device to teleport away, and brings a bottle of mind-acid with him.

"What do you think she uses when she is particularly frustrated at my sarcastic comments? There are some things a person does not need to see!" SP says with a slight sob at the end.

"Wimp."

"Dammit, why does everyone keep calling me that?!"

Saurous makes a relieved sigh at the fact that Saphire can't get to Gaia or Photobucket. That means no horrible pictures, or pointless anime site invasion plans.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 08:38 PM
"What do you think she uses when she is particularly frustrated at my sarcastic comments? There are some things a person does not need to see!" SP says with a slight sob at the end.

I almost feel bad for you. Almost. :smalltongue:

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 08:42 PM
This is the happiest day of my life! No more tormenting pictures from Saphire! We are liberated! Today should be an AMEN international holiday!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-10, 08:45 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/Naruto_icon/Rock%20Lee/thlee4.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/meagimoo/naruto%20avatars/thKouseiKitsune20-20dance20dance.gif

"I still have these two beuts, though..." Saphire sighs and goes to dig through her old posts.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 08:57 PM
"Well, those aren't really mind-melting...just, um..."

"Silly? Annoying? Superfluous? I have an entire list of what you can use to describe Saphire."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 08:59 PM
Magtok decides to prepare himself for whatever Saphire finds next by securing a blindfold around his head, afraid that things are going to be a lot worse.

If I can't see the crazy anime/manga stuff, it can't hurt me.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-10, 09:12 PM
Magtok finds this taped to the blindfold. http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/Gai-senesiinaloincloth.jpg

Saphire leans forward and plucks it. "I knew I left the code around here somewhere."

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 09:15 PM
Damn. That's exactly what I was afraid hadn't expired. Saphire, as long as you're going through old threads, could you grab my Tek-Tek before it goes bye-bye? Scratch that, I got it.

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/17/tek_070710aa2e29.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1646264)

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 09:19 PM
Magtok crawls into a corner, and hugs his knees as he rocks back and forth, babbling something about scary images. The only reason he's still alive is because his player's computer loads stuff slowly, and he managed to shut his eyes when the images was only halfway complete.

Saurous
2007-08-10, 09:27 PM
"Oh, there's the one."

SP babbles inchoherently for a while.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 09:43 PM
Magtok slowly recovers from the image's effects, sticks a needle in his human eye, and shuts down his robotic one.

Gods, how I hate that image. Why do you have to be so cruel, Saphire? What did I ever do to you?

Vhaidara
2007-08-10, 09:47 PM
Bookboy plugs an upload cord into Magtok, and uploads the images.

Derivious
2007-08-10, 09:47 PM
((I can't find the link to the new forum and sorry I haven't been on in a while))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-10, 09:53 PM
((Links in ma sig.

And about the d20 game, I'd really rather start it when I'm back home (with more internets time), which will probably be Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 09:55 PM
Magtok rips out the cord before anything can be uploaded.

Bookboy, please refrain from sticking anything into any openings on my body ever again. It is very uncomfortable, and brings up a lot of unneccesary innuendo. We don't need another reminder of Rex's sick little song about me.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-10, 10:10 PM
Hey Magtok, how ya like your new title on the AMEN forum? :smalltongue:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 10:15 PM
...Damn you, Vespe! Damn you! I wanted to be a n00b!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-10, 10:17 PM
Honestly, there are only two non special ranks at the moment. n00b (1-20 posts) and Member (20-Infinity posts). I figured that most people would like a special title, but if you wanna be a n00b, I guess that can be arranged...

Lord Magtok
2007-08-10, 10:29 PM
I only want to be a n00b because nobody else wants to be a n00b. Since my player has never played a game of D&D, never reached lvl 30 with his old Runescape character, and since player's internet thingy stinks, n00b is a title that describes me perfectly.

Draken
2007-08-10, 10:58 PM
What was the title? I didn't actually see it.

Draken appears not to give a damn about the bomb that exploded in his lab, except for one detail.

Bookboy allowed the creatures in the place to run, go wild, rampage the whole place and trample every single AMENite except for Draken.

It takes a few minutes for the golems to catch the rampaging monsters, a time that the creatures spend destroying places, stomping members and killing minions, many minions, but who cares, minions are like termites, the Queen of the minions hive places 100 eggs every second or so.

Draken stares at the trampled corpses of BB, Saurous and magtok.

What have we learned today?

Don't destroy the lab of the geneticist, if you are able to learn this you get a cookye. :smallsmile:

Derivious
2007-08-11, 08:57 AM
Derivious flies to the ceiling and flattens himself there to avoid the rampage of monsters.

Saurous
2007-08-11, 09:00 AM
Saurous sighs, having already been revived during his time offline.

"Explain what a cookye is, and I may just learn it, Draken."

Draken
2007-08-11, 09:26 AM
A cookie. My player misstiped. I thought Sapphire was the nitpick here.

Saurous
2007-08-11, 09:28 AM
"Nooooo, she's the one who gets nitpicked about spelling."

Draken
2007-08-11, 09:34 AM
Indeed, but I read in the wiki that wherever she finds a spelling error she attempts to demoralise the person, to compensate.

Castaras
2007-08-11, 09:39 AM
Page 50! New thread! Who's making?

Saurous
2007-08-11, 09:41 AM
"PM is, apparently. Of course, that means he isn't going to be online all day."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-11, 09:41 AM
Magtok somehow tears his flattened body off the ground, and reinflates himself with a ballon inflater thingy.

Just what the hell do me and Saurous have to do with that stupid bomb in your stupid lab, and why don't you take better care of your filthy abominations? :smallannoyed:

Draken
2007-08-11, 10:02 AM
Well, they are extremelly well contained inside the place until someone goes there and blasts the whole place up. I actually use this as a safeguard against random destruction inside the place, that is why I am trying to teach everyone in this place NOT TO destroy my lab.

But of course, the greatest responsibles for these things so far are BB and Castaras, Fullblader released a creature by accident once but no big damage to the place at least. But I think that these two are a bit beyond the scope of reason.

Castaras
2007-08-11, 10:03 AM
Castaras whistles innocently, her form flickering slightly as she goes to image form.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-11, 10:44 AM
Magtok yawns, and completely ignores most of what Draken said.

Draken, you're making a big mistake if you think your labs are ever going to be safe in a place like this. Do what I did, and find a nice little plot-shielded place outside AMEN to store the really important stuff. Or if you want to save costs, simply hire me to build some high-tech collar thingy to zap the **** out of them each time they misbehave.

PirateMonk
2007-08-11, 12:04 PM
((New thread will be up after I finish catching up.

Okay, done. I think I'll go with "A Growing Industry," unless someone objects.))

Draken
2007-08-11, 12:34 PM
(Go for it.)

Nah, your offer is apreciated but I think I will just place some constructs with wooden stakes, chainsaws, and other things that scare other AMENites in the doors.

I think I will bring in my four loyal servants to give me a help...

PirateMonk
2007-08-11, 12:56 PM
New thread! Woot! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53464)