PDA

View Full Version : Pirate-y themed characters

Krazzman
2017-03-14, 05:45 PM
I run into the trouble of having to play a pirate in a solo campaign but I draw a bang in what direction to take him and would like some advice.

I had the idea of some sort of witch doctor/sea witch but apart from Alchemist//Witch//??? I draw a blank.
I am missing the third side of that tristalt and even then I still don't know much about both of the classes I would build around. Maybe Aerokinist or Hydrokinist?

My DM said she would go Gunslinger//unRogue//Cleric or Oracle. With some awesome archetype for the rogue.

Other Tristalt ideas I had:
Magus//Summoner//Ranger
Magus//unRogue//Swashbuckler
Druid//Hunter//???

But I don't know how I would make them a seafaring scoundrel... in a group game I would go Hexcrafter//Slayer but with Tristalt and solo on the table I am quite unsure.

EvulOne
2017-03-14, 05:51 PM
The adventure I'm running has a player who's character is a pirate themed Favored Soul follower of Istishia from Forgotten Realms. He's socially strong and is a good just about any scenario they've encountered so far.

Krazzman
2017-03-14, 06:14 PM
The adventure I'm running has a player who's character is a pirate themed Favored Soul follower of Istishia from Forgotten Realms. He's socially strong and is a good just about any scenario they've encountered so far.

No 3.5 content allowed. Vigilante, unchained barb and unchained summoner as well as monk and rogue from crb are banned.

According to my DM we will run skulls any shackles.

Somehow it doesn't show the proper tag...