PDA

View Full Version : Guides for Druidic Wild Shape with VGtM?

RickAllison
2017-03-15, 03:12 PM
I feel like I saw some guide for Wild Shape that came out with all the options from the Volo's and maybe even the adventure books, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone remember where a guide with all the beasts is? My Google-fu is failing me horribly...

hymer
2017-03-15, 04:15 PM
I feel like I saw some guide for Wild Shape that came out with all the options from the Volo's and maybe even the adventure books, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone remember where a guide with all the beasts is? My Google-fu is failing me horribly...

Try post 5 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?397940-5e-Druid-Handbook-Land-amp-Moon). My guide has all the animals I've noticed from the various adventures included somewhere.

RickAllison
2017-03-15, 04:34 PM
Try post 5 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?397940-5e-Druid-Handbook-Land-amp-Moon). My guide has all the animals I've noticed from the various adventures included somewhere.

I bow to your amazing guide-making skills. Thank you! Just what I needed!

hymer
2017-03-16, 03:19 PM
I bow to your amazing guide-making skills. Thank you! Just what I needed!

Thank you, thank you. :smallsmile: I'm glad it's still of some use.

TundraBuccaneer
2017-03-17, 10:37 AM
If you have an android phone there is an app called: companions. which has all wildshapes, familiars, ranger pets, and fey and elementals for summoning.

hymer
2017-03-17, 11:05 AM
If you have an android phone there is an app called: companions. which has all wildshapes, familiars, ranger pets, and fey and elementals for summoning.

:smalleek: Automation takes away another job.

RickAllison
2017-03-17, 11:16 AM

iPhone, sigh...

Saggo
2017-03-17, 11:19 AM

Fear not, it doesn't include your reviews.

hymer
2017-03-18, 04:55 AM
Fear not, it doesn't include your reviews.

I stand relieved, so to speak. :smallbiggrin:

TundraBuccaneer
2017-03-18, 07:46 AM

It just takes away the effort for looking up the stats. If anything it could make your job easier.

hymer
2017-03-19, 03:26 AM
It just takes away the effort for looking up the stats. If anything it could make your job easier.

Ah, the unquenchable optmism of youth. :smallwink: