Hi everyone basically my title

In my campaign i'm a lvl 6 high elf wizard blade singer with stats as follows:

s17
d20
c18
i 20
w17
c18

when my blade song is active i my ac is 23/ 18 without blade song. Haste w/ 25 ac. I can attack twice per action attack

I'm looking for any thoughts on multi-classing, or even spells.

I was thinking to multiclass into sorcerer for the the metamagic to quicken so i can cast spells at a bonus action. Any other suggest or thoughts how i should procceed. Im a dex based fighter but i have a high enough strength to change it. I mostly duel wield but that just because i have nothing else to do with my bonus action until i take sorcerer.

I generally do melee combat and play the partie's rogue

AttilatheYeon
2017-03-15, 06:16 PM
Why try to optimize this character? It's not worth it at this power level.

If u're dead set on optimizing, don't go Sorc. If u Quicken a spell, u can only cast cantrips that turn.

My advice, stay BS and watch enemies die at ur swords and spells.

Specter
2017-03-15, 11:07 PM
Rather than suggesting multiclassing you don't need, I'll suggest feats, because, well, you should take five of them. These are general and guaranteed to be good.

War Caster - Advantage on concentration checks, casting spells with two weapons at hand and giving very hurtful opportunity attacks with Booming Blade, all in one feat.

Alert - Initiative is always good, and never being surprised is even better.

Mobile - Free disengage after attacking, bonus speed and no difficult terrain sometimes; all you need to escape or engage melee when you want

Tough - Can't get enough of HP.

Lucky - Even demigods need luck sometimes. Enjoy.

Southpaw
2017-03-17, 04:15 PM
While I do not have the same god like stats across the board I do have a Level 9 Blade Singer with 20's in both Int and Dex and my character has been a handful if I go all out.

For spells I suggest Blur. All most every time. Forcing disadvantage is crazy when you have a max AC of 28 w/shield spell.

Protection from good/evil is a nice level 1 option if you have the right enemies.

Once available, start using Great Invisibility.

Keep counterspell ready.

Once the DM starts to ignore you because he can not hit you, that is when you start using haste or CC spells from relative safety from your poor abused DM.

Ultimately though you may find that your character is too far ahead of the other parties members and you may wish to back off to let others in on the fun. No one likes a glory hog. You also do not want the DM to start gearing the encounters to hit your AC leaving all other players to get decimated. With great power comes great responsibility. Sit back and plink with your longbow ( 2 attacks, 20 dex, you will do fine), buff your party members, or CC the enemy. You know at any moment you can go "Nope" mode and go defensive. Save that moment to defend a friend, or to taunt the big bad guy into a duel he can not win.

djreynolds
2017-03-18, 01:54 AM
Hi everyone basically my title

In my campaign i'm a lvl 6 high elf wizard blade singer with stats as follows:

s17
d20
c18
i 20
w17
c18

14 Bladesinger/ 6 paladin