PDA

View Full Version : The End of Batman (Best Batman Villains) AKA Who Will Kill Batman?

ArlEammon
2017-03-16, 02:05 PM
Who kills Batman? WHo will ultimately kill Batman?

The Joker?
Bane?
Ras'Al'Ghul?

Etcetera. Out of ALL the Batman villains, who will kill him?

Thinker
2017-03-16, 02:14 PM
Alfred after he realizes the only way to save Bruce Wayne is to kill the Bat.

LaZodiac
2017-03-16, 02:14 PM
Only once every villain is in the ground or living a happy life will Batman die of old age or his own hand. Depending on how canon you consider Batman Beyond he'll either check himself into Arkham himself since he...really genuinely needs it, or he'll kind of "get it" and become a grumpy old man destined to die because he's just an old man. Alternatively we go dark and once he's finally done, he uses a gun to finish what Joe Chill started so long ago, the only real fitting way for Batman to die, I think, other than old age.

Dienekes
2017-03-16, 03:40 PM
Bruce's obsession with justice and combating crime will kill him. Whoever actually does the killing blow is inconsequential.

Personally I enjoy Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?'s take on how Batman will die.

Jeivar
2017-03-16, 04:13 PM
I often think of Batman's death the same way I do the Joker's:

After all the craziness and extremes that have come before, his death should be random and out of the blue. A random mook gets off a lucky shot, on a day when Batman is just a little bit off his game. The odds finally catch up to him.

Kyberwulf
2017-03-16, 04:45 PM
I think that is a more relevant question. What will happen to those who knew both the Bat, and the .. bruce?

How will the Robins take it? Will some accept it, will others be more driven. Also, how long will it take them to believe this isn't comic shenanigans, and accept he is gone for good.

How do you think other super heroes will take it. How will all the villians take the news.

Dienekes
2017-03-16, 04:56 PM
I think that is a more relevant question. What will happen to those who knew both the Bat, and the .. bruce?

How will the Robins take it? Will some accept it, will others be more driven. Also, how long will it take them to believe this isn't comic shenanigans, and accept he is gone for good.

How do you think other super heroes will take it. How will all the villians take the news.

Is this before or after Bruce has pushed everyone who was ever close to him away by being an obsessive perfectionist that holds everyone to impossibly high standards?

ScaredHobgoblin
2017-03-16, 04:56 PM
Whilst I don't think this has a very large chance of happening, it's always been my hope that Jason Todd in the form of Red Hood will try to take over defending Gotham in his more cynical, pragmatical way and, much like in the movie and comic, they end up fighting each other with Jason killing Bruce and taking over as Gotham's masked defender.

rooster707
2017-03-16, 05:40 PM
Well...

Scarecrow managed to unmask him once.

So there's that.

Celestia
2017-03-18, 02:15 AM
No one, not even time. Batman is too stubborn to die. He'll never die so long as crime continues to exist. He'll be 150 years old and still out there beating criminals into the hospital.

Or a nameless thug will get off a lucky shot. Those are really the only two options.

Frozen_Feet
2017-03-18, 03:20 AM
I'll go with the aptly-named Death of Batman in Batman: Black&White:

Some ordinary joe pops a cap in his sorry behind while he's fleeing from a fight, and Batsy dies in some non-descript alley.

Doorhandle
2017-03-18, 03:55 AM
Well...

Scarecrow managed to unmask him once.

So there's that.

Maybe he's dead, maybe he's not. "This is how the Batman died" confirms that the Batman persona that dies; the jury on Bruce is still out there. Maybe it's just fiction training me to not consider people dead unless there's a corpse, but as far as I'm concerned, that "death by explosion" only counts metaphorically.

Random shot in an alley sounds about right, but pushing his withered body too far could also be a cause.
Basically any interpretation of Batman that has him above 35 has him being weighed down by his wounds and the numerous times he's been poisoned/drugged, and all interpretations have him unwilling to stop if he's in the middle of fighting a crime wave, even if he's exhausted; see Knightfall, or any of the Arkham Series games. One day, he'll push himself too far and drop...though probably only after stopping one last perp.

Lord Raziere
2017-03-18, 05:42 AM
Ok, it seems Batman will die in some random alley through some lucky shot.

But how will the world take it?

The Robins convene and discuss: who will take his place? Who CAN take his place? Grayson seems like the best candidate, but there is at least two or three other guys who could be batman's successor. I don't remember them, because um.....I don't care. so probably Grayson taking his place. At least how I'd write it, since he is the most senior Robin.

The Justice League pretty much mourns him and sets up a fitting memorial for the guy with some plaque describing his epithet like "Nothing Mere About Him.". Superman says some speech about how he was one of a kind and that he will be missed or something.

All his paramours weep openly and curse the fact that they didn't try harder to get into bed with him while they had the chance.

The Joker, if he still alive, goes "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in a dramatic over the top manner, then decides to pull one last crazy plan, as over the top and insane and dangerous as he can make it an elaborate attempt to make some superhero kill him, because it just isn't the SAME without the Ol' Batsy anymore. In the process it accidentally succeeds in somehow creating a second Joker to face the new Batman from some random criminal caught in the chaos.

other supervillains focused on Batman would be at a loss, while other Supervillains would run rampant through Gotham until New Batman comes in to prove that he is up for the job of filling Old Batman's shoes.

I imagine from then, things pretty much continue as they always have and the world moves on. Until some supervillain gets it in their head to muck around with the afterlife and steal all three of the Wayne family's souls for some stupid purpose which would get foiled

however over time the inspiration of Batman I think would spread and more human heroes would rise up to try and fight supervillains in his name, with Batman essentially becoming this icon, with Batmans all across the globe of varying skills and tech fighting crime as best they can, over time establish a network of Batmen who begin to coordinate and establish the rules of their Bat-Network. Rule 1: No Killing.

Scarlet Knight
2017-03-18, 07:46 AM
Old age gets to Batman. Mild senility leads to Alzheimers with it's paranoia and violent outbursts. D!ck Grayson tries to have him placed in a home, but he keeps escaping and ends up hurting the staff. In one of his few moments of clarity, he begs for release. With the remaining JLA around him (he outlived most of them), Superman says good-bye to his old friend, and hugs him, firmer and firmer, until he stops breathing. Bruce is buried along side his parents.

Velaryon
2017-03-18, 10:26 AM
Old age gets to Batman. Mild senility leads to Alzheimers with it's paranoia and violent outbursts. D!ck Grayson tries to have him placed in a home, but he keeps escaping and ends up hurting the staff. In one of his few moments of clarity, he begs for release. With the remaining JLA around him (he outlived most of them), Superman says good-bye to his old friend, and hugs him, firmer and firmer, until he stops breathing. Bruce is buried along side his parents.

I like this. This is how it should happen.

GloatingSwine
2017-03-18, 10:37 AM
12-18 months later he's back again because someone stole the corpse and stuck it in a lazarus chamber. (Or he faked both old age and death. That wouldn't even be the stupidest way out of a comic book death ever).

There'll be a 6 parter where his identity is in question.

Then the status quo will return.

Celestia
2017-03-18, 04:13 PM
Ok, it seems Batman will die in some random alley through some lucky shot.

But how will the world take it?

The Robins convene and discuss: who will take his place? Who CAN take his place? Grayson seems like the best candidate, but there is at least two or three other guys who could be batman's successor. I don't remember them, because um.....I don't care. so probably Grayson taking his place. At least how I'd write it, since he is the most senior Robin.

The Justice League pretty much mourns him and sets up a fitting memorial for the guy with some plaque describing his epithet like "Nothing Mere About Him.". Superman says some speech about how he was one of a kind and that he will be missed or something.

All his paramours weep openly and curse the fact that they didn't try harder to get into bed with him while they had the chance.

The Joker, if he still alive, goes "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in a dramatic over the top manner, then decides to pull one last crazy plan, as over the top and insane and dangerous as he can make it an elaborate attempt to make some superhero kill him, because it just isn't the SAME without the Ol' Batsy anymore. In the process it accidentally succeeds in somehow creating a second Joker to face the new Batman from some random criminal caught in the chaos.

other supervillains focused on Batman would be at a loss, while other Supervillains would run rampant through Gotham until New Batman comes in to prove that he is up for the job of filling Old Batman's shoes.

I imagine from then, things pretty much continue as they always have and the world moves on. Until some supervillain gets it in their head to muck around with the afterlife and steal all three of the Wayne family's souls for some stupid purpose which would get foiled

however over time the inspiration of Batman I think would spread and more human heroes would rise up to try and fight supervillains in his name, with Batman essentially becoming this icon, with Batmans all across the globe of varying skills and tech fighting crime as best they can, over time establish a network of Batmen who begin to coordinate and establish the rules of their Bat-Network. Rule 1: No Killing.
Why do you assume the world would even know? If Batman dies, you can bet that it'll get covered up. Grayson will take over and will pretend like nothing happened. Sure, the heroes will know and so, too, will some of the villains, but the world at large will be oblivious. Batman rules the streets with fear and intimidation. Hell, some people legitimately believe that he's a robot or a demon or something. If it becomes public knowledge that Batman was killed and replaced, then that all goes poof. Why would anyone be afraid when they have verified proof that Batman is just a man and is as vulnerable as anyone?

Anteros
2017-03-18, 04:27 PM

Batman has died before, and they have done this exact story. Look up Batman R.I.P. if you want to read it.

Edit: Look up the "Battle for the Cowl" storyline if you want to jump right into the aftermath and how everyone reacts.

"Whatever happened to the caped crusader" is actually excellent too, but only tangentially related.

rooster707
2017-03-19, 09:08 AM
"Whatever happened to the caped crusader" is actually excellent too, but only tangentially related.

Is that related to "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

Lord Raziere
2017-03-19, 09:11 AM
Why do you assume the world would even know?

Because I was the one writing it, and wanted that to happen.

Lacuna Caster
2017-03-19, 09:27 AM
I'll go with the aptly-named Death of Batman in Batman: Black&White:

Some ordinary joe pops a cap in his sorry behind while he's fleeing from a fight, and Batsy dies in some non-descript alley.
Even discarding plot armour, there's regular old body-armour to contend with. (I mean, sure, you can aim for the chin, but the shot has to be a lot luckier or better-prepared than average.)

If we're actually prepared to wait long enough for cumulative injury or the law of averages to realistically catch up with Bruce, could we do him the courtesy of assuming that the majority of his rogues will be either in a dimensional hyperprison or sent to the electric chair by then? Y'know, that the war on crime isn't an intrinsic perpetual stalemate dictated by faux-continuity requirements?

ben-zayb
2017-03-19, 09:32 AM
**** Grayson... or Barbara Gordon... or Tim Drake... or someone similar; You get the gist--a desperate, myopic, "shock factor" to rake in quick bucks, not unlike the "Heil Hydra" Captain America crap Marvel pulled off.

That said, Damian Wayne, depending on where his story arc goes, may not be a bad choice--still contrived, to a degree, but not as terrible as that Hydra BS. Not discounting the idea of Jason Todd ultimately killing his former mentor, especially because he at least IS a villain, but I still doubt that, ruthless and amoral as he is, he really has what it takes to do finish the deed.

comicshorse
2017-03-19, 09:42 AM
Not discounting the idea of Jason Todd ultimately killing his former mentor, especially because he at least IS a villain, but I still doubt that, ruthless and amoral as he is, he really has what it takes to do finish the deed.

Jason's a good guy ( at least at the moment) he just pretends to be a villain to help him infiltrate bad guys

khadgar567
2017-03-19, 09:52 AM
I dont think some one gonne pop the cap on bats ass cuz remember he has lazarus pit in bat cave and i can bet good money on he will found a way to re use it until he realy stops the crime on gotham or earth( i dont know why he isnt in the brainac fives time line is any ones gues)

Anteros
2017-03-19, 06:25 PM
Is that related to "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

Not directly. It's more of a homage.

Doorhandle
2017-03-19, 11:18 PM
I dont think some one gonne pop the cap on bats ass cuz remember he has lazarus pit in bat cave and i can bet good money on he will found a way to re use it until he realy stops the crime on gotham or earth( i dont know why he isnt in the brainac fives time line is any ones gues)

I doubt that; Batman has never been shown to have a personal lazarus pit as far as I am aware, and when he's made aware of Ra's a Ghul's pit, he tends to want it gone. It's not consistent whether this is because of it's effects on sanity, because no man should have that power, or whether it's just an extension of his disgust with Ra's.
On top of that, who's gonna drag him back to the pit after he dies? It'll probably reveal his identity if Alfred does it, and most of the Robins switch identities and move elsewhere.

Plus, I think it's a point of pride on his part that he never becomes superhuman himself if he can possibly avoid it. I think having infinite respawns would count.

Ramza00
2017-03-19, 11:40 PM
I doubt that; Batman has never been shown to have a personal lazarus pit as far as I am aware, and when he's made aware of Ra's a Ghul's pit, he tends to want it gone. It's not consistent whether this is because of it's effects on sanity, because no man should have that power, or whether it's just an extension of his disgust with Ra's.
On top of that, who's gonna drag him back to the pit after he dies? It'll probably reveal his identity if Alfred does it, and most of the Robins switch identities and move elsewhere.

Plus, I think it's a point of pride on his part that he never becomes superhuman himself if he can possibly avoid it. I think having infinite respawns would count.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59328/2234578-batmanlazaruspit2.jpg

In one of the many Ra Al Ghul+Al Ghul family arcs Batman is trying to destroy all the Lazarus Pits but bad things happen if all the Pits were destroyed and thus Batman built one in the cave for he can guard it well.

Now in many elseworld comics Batman uses the pits.

Lacuna Caster
2017-03-20, 05:00 AM
I definitely remember a Beyond episode where Ra'as/Talia offers him the chance to rejuvenate in one of the pits, and Bruce pretty well jumps at the chance. (Doesn't end well, of course, but he and Terry do get a pretty sweet dance number out of it.)

Cheesegear
2017-03-20, 05:32 AM

This already happened.

Batman RIP. Batman gets hit by Darkseid's Omega Sanction, and Superman finds his charred corpse remains. Now, we the audience end up knowing that the Omega Sanction doesn't kill people. But, the characters in the book don't know that, and they certainly believe that Bruce is dead.

Battle for the Cowl happens.
- Nightwing refuses to be Batman, however, with the death of his adoptive Dad, he gets dark and brooding. At least in the short term.
- Damien Wayne tries to go under his older 'brother''s...*ahem*...Wing. But Grayson doesn't like Damien at all.

Since no-one is doing it. Jason Todd puts on the mantle of the Bat and uses guns to murder people. Grayson and Damien aren't having any of it, and they shut Todd down. Except Gotham will always need The Bat, so Grayson reluctantly puts on the mantle. Having taken down Jason, Grayson says Damien is alright, and together they become the new Batman & Robin. Grayson and Damien. Two Brothers.

- Tim Drake - the smart one - doesn't believe that Batman is dead. When Damien becomes Robin, Tim changes his name to Red Robin and goes searching for the League of Assassins and the return of Bruce's real body. Since the one in Blackest Night turned out to be fake.

Then Bruce returned, and created Batman, Inc. It was actually a really good storyline and Grant Morrison is fantastic. Grayson and Damien really worked.
Then New 52 happened.

While I can't claim that undoing Batman, Inc. was the right thing to do...
Scott Snyder's Court of the Owls, Night of the Owls and Death of the Family arc was really good, and
Kyle Higgins' Traps and Trapezes, [Ditto], [Ditto] arc was also really good. Until the Nightwing title turned into the Grayson title and...

Okay, I'm off topic.
Point is, Batman has died before (killed by Darkseid, the ultimate evil*), which resulted in Battle for the Cowl...
- Batman & Robin (Morrison), essentially Grayson and Damien. Already mentioned.
- Red Robin (Yost), Tim Drake in The Grail is an excellent arc.
- Superman freaks out, because Grayson is wearing Batman's 'skin', and it's disrespectful. Except it's not, and Clark is just sad that his friend is dead.

* Batman tried to kill 'the ultimate evil' with a gun even though Batman doesn't use guns. Read into that exactly what you think it means.

Lord Raziere
2017-03-20, 07:24 AM
* Batman tried to kill 'the ultimate evil' with a gun even though Batman doesn't use guns. Read into that exactly what you think it means.

I can see it being a case of godzilla threshold, where the situation is so bad and the foe so dangerous that he might make an exception for the sake of saving the universe?

Cheesegear
2017-03-20, 08:03 AM
I can see it being a case of godzilla threshold, where the situation is so bad and the foe so dangerous that he might make an exception for the sake of saving the universe?

Once-in-a-lifetime Exception (in this continuity, at least)

http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/156/333/original/finalcrisis6.jpg

Darkseid 'kills' Batman, while Batman is holding a gun. So, for everyone who says Batman dies to a random shot in an alley...No. He dies to one of the greatest evils the world has ever known, while breaking his vow on firearms.

TeChameleon
2017-03-21, 01:33 AM
Except that he didn't. He wound up bouncing around through time, and stupid plot happened, and end of the universe, and... yadda yadda yadda whatever.

Batman will die when the last fan stops throwing money at DC and the last writer/artist-fanboy has his pen pried from his cold, dead fingers. And it won't even be as dignified as a lucky mook in a random alley. His universe will blink out after some last-ditch, desperate 'sweeps week' antics, on a teaser line promising new and bigger thrills.

Cheesegear
2017-03-21, 01:44 AM
Except that he didn't. He wound up bouncing around through time, and stupid plot happened, and end of the universe, and... yadda yadda yadda whatever.

Just, but within the main narrative, Batman was treated as if he was dead, the mantle was passed on, and other characters certainly reacted like he had died.

Batman will die when the last fan stops throwing money at DC and the last writer/artist-fanboy has his pen pried from his cold, dead fingers.

Unfortunately, I'm not wearing my top hat and monocle today.

Fri
2017-03-21, 01:48 AM
I like neil gaiman's "Whatever happend to the caped crusader" which told multiple stories about batman's ending, some good, some bad, some light and some dark, and it's implied that all of those actually happened, bruce kept being reborn in different continuities and having different lives, but one thing is always constant, he's always batman and he never gives up. Batman doesn't get an afterlife, the reward of being batman is being batman, though in all continuities he have a short respite in life, his 10 years of childhood where he's truly happy.

TeChameleon
2017-03-21, 02:31 AM
I like neil gaiman's "Whatever happend to the caped crusader" which told multiple stories about batman's ending, some good, some bad, some light and some dark, and it's implied that all of those actually happened, bruce kept being reborn in different continuities and having different lives, but one thing is always constant, he's always batman and he never gives up. Batman doesn't get an afterlife, the reward of being batman is being batman, though in all continuities he have a short respite in life, his 10 years of childhood where he's truly happy.
... wait, so even Bruce Wayne's afterlife is "Because I'm Batman."?

Lord Raziere
2017-03-21, 02:41 AM
... wait, so even Bruce Wayne's afterlife is "Because I'm Batman."?

One wonders when it goes from something he feels proud of to when it starts to become tiring. like, does Bruce ever wonder if "Bat" everything is just getting one-dimensional and over-saturating? like does he ever have any days where he'd rather make a dogarang? Or drive around in a parrotmobile? Just to have fun and screw with everyones heads? One thinks he'd have more fun if he occasionally went out as Parrotman instead and use basically the same gadgets but parrot-themed to troll everyone on April Fool's day, he has the money for it. And it help hide his identity, because no one would know who the hell Parrotman is and why he just appears out of nowhere.

and then if people ever ask about Parrotman to Batman, Batman just says "Who? I never seen any Parrotman, you must be seeing things."

ArlEammon
2017-03-21, 05:21 AM
It sounds more like Batman is going to Hell then.

khadgar567
2017-03-21, 05:27 AM
Nah he is not gonna dance with satan in pale moon light though this makes nice plot for few chapters

Fri
2017-03-21, 05:50 AM

Yeah you can say it that way, but you could also see it as some sort of valhalla. But I just rememebered that story because multiple villains said that they're the one who killed batman, and turned out it's true, but in different incarnations.

Lacuna Caster
2017-03-22, 08:24 PM
...and then if people ever ask about Parrotman to Batman, Batman just says "Who? I never seen any Parrotman, you must be seeing things."
He must have swapped costumes with robin a couple times.

Lord Joeltion
2017-03-22, 09:08 PM
I'm surprised nobody told the obvious one. Here it is:

One day Superman will crack up, for reasons... Batman will think HE is the only one who can stop him and return him to the good old Clark (like he tends to do in every continuity where Supes go wacko). Except no, he will miscalculate, and Clark just doesn't care anymore.

Finger to the chest, tickle to the spine. Fatality. The end.
Please, don't bring up that typical Morrisonian storyline where "we give your beloved heroes a BIG twist"; except the twist will last as much as Flash's orgasms and will soon be either retconned or never mentioned again.

Batman killing Darkseid wasn't just a stupid idea. They managed to make it even stupider with Cavebat and the Batwitch-hunter. And people say the nineteys were worse than this (https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37968/1943561-img_0880.jpg)???

PS: No, no way he dies to any of his enemies, unless they directly push Clark into wackiness. Poison Ivy was close, once. There's also Injustice, but that was Dictator Kent, not exactly Berserkr Clark...

Nerd-o-rama
2017-03-22, 09:15 PM
At this point it's impossible to kill Batman.

Sure, Bruce Wayne's an ordinary human with a lot of gadgets. Batman isn't limited to Bruce Wayne's physical form. The entire point of the Batman enterprise is becoming a mythopoetic symbol of crimefighting, and the face of a fairly large multinational organization with numerous Batmans and potential Batmans. It's easy to talk about "superheroes as modern myth" but Batman created that exact situation, intentionally, in-universe.

The guy who used to be a scared kid watching his parents bleed out in an alley knows his limitations as a mortal man (even if the writers don't), so as usual he's taken precautionary measures to account for that, by making Batman bigger than any one human being. Batman's a legend, literally, and you can't actually kill a legend, at least with the straightforward means that supervillains use.

Fri
2017-03-22, 09:37 PM
I'm surprised nobody told the obvious one. Here it is:

One day Superman will crack up, for reasons... Batman will think HE is the only one who can stop him and return him to the good old Clark (like he tends to do in every continuity where Supes go wacko). Except no, he will miscalculate, and Clark just doesn't care anymore.

Finger to the chest, tickle to the spine. Fatality. The end.
Please, don't bring up that typical Morrisonian storyline where "we give your beloved heroes a BIG twist"; except the twist will last as much as Flash's orgasms and will soon be either retconned or never mentioned again.

Batman killing Darkseid wasn't just a stupid idea. They managed to make it even stupider with Cavebat and the Batwitch-hunter. And people say the nineteys were worse than this (https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37968/1943561-img_0880.jpg)???

PS: No, no way he dies to any of his enemies, unless they directly push Clark into wackiness. Poison Ivy was close, once. There's also Injustice, but that was Dictator Kent, not exactly Berserkr Clark...

You can read this instead of fanfics really if you want to read something in that line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irredeemable

(I'm pretty sure all the characters are DC expies, and one thing that happens in the background is that the batman equivalent got killed easily like a chump).

khadgar567
2017-03-23, 12:37 AM
At this point it's impossible to kill Batman.

Sure, Bruce Wayne's an ordinary human with a lot of gadgets. Batman isn't limited to Bruce Wayne's physical form. The entire point of the Batman enterprise is becoming a mythopoetic symbol of crimefighting, and the face of a fairly large multinational organization with numerous Batmans and potential Batmans. It's easy to talk about "superheroes as modern myth" but Batman created that exact situation, intentionally, in-universe.

The guy who used to be a scared kid watching his parents bleed out in an alley knows his limitations as a mortal man (even if the writers don't), so as usual he's taken precautionary measures to account for that, by making Batman bigger than any one human being. Batman's a legend, literally, and you can't actually kill a legend, at least with the straightforward means that supervillains use.
so you are sayying batman gonna be either killed by gilgamesh or win the f ing holy grail war as master of himself

Yora
2017-03-23, 05:59 AM
Batman is a superhero. He can not die.

Well, he could die, but it would be impossible for anyone to keep him from being back a month later.

Nerd-o-rama
2017-03-23, 09:51 AM
so you are sayying batman gonna be either killed by gilgamesh or win the f ing holy grail war as master of himself

I'm saying that

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called a
thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.
I am hero. She has been nameless since our birth,
a constant adversary caring for nothing but my ruin,
a sword drenched in my blood forever, my greatest and
only love. She is the dark. O Lethe, enemy and lover, without
whom my very existence would be pathetic and vulgar!
Our relationship is complex and perhaps eternal.
We met once in the garden at the beginning of the world
and, unaware of our twin destinies, we matched stares
across a dry fountain. And I recall her smiling at me before
she devoured the lawn and trees with a translucent blue flame
and tore flagstones from the path and hurled them into the
sky, screaming my sins. I powder a granite monument in a
soundless flash, showering the grass with molten drops of
its gold inlay, sending smoking chips of stone
skipping into the fog. She splinters an ancient oak
with a force that takes my breath and hurls me to the ground.
She lea%

CONNECTION TERMINATED <ID#0401>

khadgar567
2017-03-24, 01:26 AM
I'm saying that

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called a
thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.
I am hero. She has been nameless since our birth,
a constant adversary caring for nothing but my ruin,
a sword drenched in my blood forever, my greatest and
only love. She is the dark. O Lethe, enemy and lover, without
whom my very existence would be pathetic and vulgar!
Our relationship is complex and perhaps eternal.
We met once in the garden at the beginning of the world
and, unaware of our twin destinies, we matched stares
across a dry fountain. And I recall her smiling at me before
she devoured the lawn and trees with a translucent blue flame
and tore flagstones from the path and hurled them into the
sky, screaming my sins. I powder a granite monument in a
soundless flash, showering the grass with molten drops of
its gold inlay, sending smoking chips of stone
skipping into the fog. She splinters an ancient oak
with a force that takes my breath and hurls me to the ground.
She lea%

CONNECTION TERMINATED <ID#0401>
nice myth attempth mate but what is the brucies noble phantasm?

Scarlet Knight
2017-03-26, 10:51 AM
This is how Batman perishes:

By DM : https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UV4F4wurUt4/V14OMDGAkOI/AAAAAAAAO6c/5aUN9X0NvhEjXC07KjEu-CjqHZZHmf3ogCLcB/s1600/Dragon50_08.jpg