View Full Version : Had an OOTS-related dream...

Zyzzyva
2017-03-18, 09:10 AM
That there was a secret comic (1028 1/2, if I recall correctly) that consisted of the entire, 60ish-page Linear Guild prequel.

It turns out Yikyik was trying to become Pun-Pun but, sadly, was 2gp away from the point where he could turn the crank and ascend, so he was stuck tooling around with the Linear Guild until he could scrape up the last two bucks and buy his magic items. Belkar, it turned out, saved the universe from a vastly greater threat than the Snarl, although of course nobody (even Nale) ever knew it. :smallbiggrin:

(I'm aware Pun-Pun does not actually require $ of magic items. My subconcious isn't that up on CharOp, ok? :smallyuk:)

Nemeean_lion
2017-03-19, 08:24 AM
Funny thing, I was just thinking these past few days that it's been a very long time since I've seen a dream thread around these parts, and I was thinking maybe it's because of the lower activity this forum's been seeing lately.

I shall therefore celebrate this new dream thread by reviving an old tradition.

"Last night I dreamt I was a fish... but only for a bit, because then I was an airplane!" (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?244844-OOTS-Dreams-(Part-2)&highlight=dream)

The MunchKING
2017-03-19, 10:55 AM
(I'm aware Pun-Pun does not actually require $ of magic items. My subconcious isn't that up on CharOp, ok? :smallyuk:)

I thought (at least the versions I heard) required you to have a Candle of Invocation. Or some other method of getting Wish granting things to constantly give you stat boosts. So that would mean he would need enough money to buy the CoI.