PDA

View Full Version : Character help back from the future

Whit
2017-03-22, 09:07 PM
Hi guys. Gals. A group of us are getting together for a new adventure starting at level 3. Dm asked for interesting character background and I came up with this. He said it's great but I will lose out on some stuff . Can you help me know how to utilize this character well. He looks human but is considered 1/2 elf small pointy ears goes with possible ancestry or perhaps unknown mother who left after birth

Modern warlock from UA and Paladin not sure what type

Story is he's from Japan present or near future part of the Supernatural enforcement apprehension unit. Gifted with holy powers from a female kami figurine his father gave him as a child which spoke to him in dreams So starts paladin path And warlock ghost in the shell which he can't fully remember how from a Mmg incident. To long of a story to write here.

His group stops a demon from using tech and magic to open a demon portal but he is the only one to survive but pulled into the portal. Thus enters D&d realm. Alternate world, different dimension or ancient past not sure yet, He can speak common from Kara tur FG but with accent

Warlock ghost in shell. I lose all machine ability spells but keep cast spells through pact weapon which is gun. And possible 14th level infect person with tech. But since no machines in this world don't get the rest

I'm looking at making him range attack spells through gun pact weapon