PDA

View Full Version : I Got Nintendo 3DS And Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Bartmanhomer
2017-03-25, 11:14 AM
Hey everybody. I got great news. Today I went to Gamestop and I got Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros 3DS. I'm so happy. I can't wait to play and whoop everybody butt. :biggrin.

S@tanicoaldo
2017-03-25, 12:17 PM
I can't stand portables. Why are they so uncomfortable? Why the battery dies fast?

Bartmanhomer
2017-03-25, 12:38 PM
I can't stand portables. Why are they so uncomfortable? Why the battery dies fast?

Why my Nintendo 3DS got a charger in it. I don't need batteries for this one. :smile:

Keltest
2017-03-25, 12:57 PM
Why my Nintendo 3DS got a charger in it. I don't need batteries for this one. :smile:

Ive been told that will kill the battery life if you just leave the charger in while playing.

Bartmanhomer
2017-03-25, 02:46 PM
Ive been told that will kill the battery life if you just leave the charger in while playing.

Really. Well I'm definately not going to do that.

danzibr
2017-03-25, 06:49 PM
Hmm impressive. Start it right up and whoop booty. I was in that boat because I played melee and brawl for several hundred hours. I'm still far from a pro though.

Grats!

Skitterbug
2017-03-25, 08:46 PM
Wait, are you saying Nintendo made a handheld system after the gameboy color?:smallconfused: But the N64 is still the top of the line console right?

Bartmanhomer
2017-03-25, 10:51 PM
Wait, are you saying Nintendo made a handheld system after the gameboy color?:smallconfused: But the N64 is still the top of the line console right?

Are you serious or joking? After Gameboy Color is Game Boy Advance, Then DS and Now 3DS. No N64 Is not in the market anymore.

Keltest
2017-03-25, 11:00 PM
Really. Well I'm definately not going to do that.

Seek independent verification before you do this. I'm not confidant enough in my source to take it as gospel, and not having to watch the battery when youre playing on your couch at home is pretty nice.

Bartmanhomer
2017-03-25, 11:04 PM
Seek independent verification before you do this. I'm not confidant enough in my source to take it as gospel, and not having to watch the battery when youre playing on your couch at home is pretty nice.
OK then. I play the game and the control is a little harder to control.

Starwulf
2017-03-26, 04:44 AM
Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but this thread belongs in the "Gaming(Other)" forum, not the Friendly Banter forum.