PDA

View Full Version : Planescape!?

Arkhios
2017-03-25, 03:38 PM
http://planescape.com

Could it be next big announcement from WotC? Discuss!

jaappleton
2017-03-25, 03:40 PM
You're slow on the draw. Made a topic on it yesterday.

It's the old PC game Planescape: Torment getting an Enhanced Edition, like how they re-did the old Baldur's Gate titles.

Arkhios
2017-03-25, 03:41 PM
You're slow on the draw. Made a topic on it yesterday.

It's the old PC game Planescape: Torment getting an Enhanced Edition, like how they re-did the old Baldur's Gate titles.

Bugger. I missed that topic :smalltongue:

Cool, though. They did great job with Baldur's Gates and Icewind Dales, so it's definitely worth the wait.

Steampunkette
2017-03-25, 03:49 PM
...had me all excited and stuff.

Arkhios
2017-03-25, 03:55 PM
...had me all excited and stuff.

...sooorryy! .__. I was, too, you know!

Millstone85
2017-03-25, 04:19 PM
As it happens, I just recently started playing Baldur's Gate.

It feels weird having to read through a TRPG-like manual to understand a video game.

And I don't now if it is because of the Enhanced Edition or because I am playing on Mac, but the Dynaheir quest is super buggy.

rooneg
2017-03-25, 05:29 PM
For what it's worth, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it was a combined "new planescape video game" + "planescape setting/adventure/whatever book" announcement. It's a little early for the next book to be announced, but Tales from the Yawning Portal isn't a normal release, it's not supposed to fill up 6 months worth of game time like a usual seasonal release.

Typhon
2017-03-25, 05:35 PM
Either or, both of the work for me. Although, I would greatly appreciate a full and earnest return to Sigil.