PDA

View Full Version : Parties of other adventurers for mine to run into.

Rotsu
2017-03-28, 12:03 AM
I wanted to give the feeling that my parties aren't the only ones that are doing stuff to try to save the world, give the world more depth. So, this being the forgotten realms, what are some cool parties that you maybe played with or thought about? The adventurers should be about level 10-12 and have a magic items from their adventures.
Creative and believable parties are what I am looking for here! Personalities and skills and tactics should all be down here. For example..
Shava Illthotheriac, High Elf Barbarian/1 Rogue-Arcane Trickster 5/Fighter-BM5
Shava is a noble who hated the polotics of home and decided to adventure, he has a elemental myrmidons armor and a ring of fire immunity. The Armor can light on fire, dealing damage to anything that touches it (2D4). He uses the long-sword that came with the armor, that deals an extra 1d6 fire damage when the armor is alight. Shava always wants to fight what he considers evil, but is not the most intelligent person ever. He is an extremely abrasive person, and is a member of the order of the gauntlet. He runs Rivergaurd keep for the knights of Samular (From PotA).
STR 16 DEX 18 CON 8 INT 8 WIS 12 CHA 10

You can post individuals or parties, the more the merrier!