Int: 10
Wis: 13 + 1 from race
Cha: 15 + 2 from race

27-2=25-5=20-4=16-2=14-5=9-9=0

Cleric - Knowledge Domain
Deity: Sehanine Moonbow

Cleric Spells
Cantrips: Guidance, Sacred Flame, Thaumaturgy
Lvl 1 Command, Identify from domain plus 3 prepared.
Typically Cure Wounds, Inflict Wounds, and Protection from Evil and Good.

Warlock - Archfey Patron
Pact of the Chain - Sprite

Warlock Spells
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand
Initial Spells: Hex, Sleep

Invocations: Agonizing Blast, Repelling Blast And Voice of the Chain Master at 5

Skills

Expertise: Arcana, Nature from domain
Proficient: Athletics(hope to switch with Animal Handling), Survival from background
Insight, Persuasion from class
Perception, Stealth from race

Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Elvish, Sylvan and 2 more lol I like Undercommon and Draconic.

So I'm not sure what to do with asi/feats yet. Inspiring Leader fits really well with the character but I hate to wait till Character lvl 9 to get it because it maybe pointless by then. Do I lose too much taking it at lvl 5? I hate negative modifiers hence dump stats at 10. Worth the sacrifice or not?

Any ideas or comments?
I also have a bunch of backstory for the character if you want to hear it.

Sirdar
2017-03-30, 04:45 AM
How about Con 13 followed by Resilient Con at some point and settle for Cha 16 at creation?

QUARE
2017-03-30, 06:54 AM
I don't know if UA is allowed in your game, but the Green Lord's Gift invocation is neat.

Ariem789
2017-03-30, 08:55 AM
How about Con 13 followed by Resilient Con at some point and settle for Cha 16 at creation?

I've considered it or maybe war caster, both to help with Concentration Spells or doing basically the same thing to dex to avoid damage. Since a 15 is worth 2 points more than a 14 during character creation that would leave me with a remainder of 1. Any thoughts what to do with it?

I haven't asked about UA but I hope so because I like that one and it works thematically too. (Not always necessary but still nice) Too bad it only work for receiving healing and not giving but to be honest that would be very unbalanced.

Ariem789
2017-03-30, 06:52 PM
Another question relevant to this build. If my familar is invisible and delivers a ranged touch attack for me does that break the invisibility? Im torn because it seems on the face to be an attack. However it clearly says that they cant attack. So id personally deem it similar to changing range similar to metamagic. The familar is just a conduit and therefore stays invisible. No clue if it is RaW or RaI. Any clarification there?

Flashy
2017-03-30, 07:01 PM
Another question relevant to this build. If my familar is invisible and delivers a ranged touch attack for me does that break the invisibility? Im torn because it seems on the face to be an attack. However it clearly says that they cant attack. So id personally deem it similar to changing range similar to metamagic. The familar is just a conduit and therefore stays invisible. No clue if it is RaW or RaI. Any clarification there?

The familiar can deliver the attack just fine, the problem is that one of the end conditions on Invisibility is casting a spell. Even if your familiar delivers it you're still the one casting the spell, so Invisibility ends.

Ariem789
2017-03-30, 07:09 PM
The familiar can deliver the attack just fine, the problem is that one of the end conditions on Invisibility is casting a spell. Even if your familiar delivers it you're still the one casting the spell.

Sorry i wasn't clear. I assumed it would end invisibility on me but what if my familiar is invisible such as with a sprite's natural ability. Would my familiar cease to be invisible after delivering the spell?

Sirdar
2017-03-31, 03:44 AM
I've considered it or maybe war caster, both to help with Concentration Spells or doing basically the same thing to dex to avoid damage. Since a 15 is worth 2 points more than a 14 during character creation that would leave me with a remainder of 1. Any thoughts what to do with it?

No, the remaining point will just have to go into Str or Int with my suggestion I'm afraid. But the last 2 points that would bring Cha to 17 are both kind of a waste if you don't take a half-feat (Actor or UA Master of Disguise) that bumps Cha with +1.

I also hate negative modifiers, but I guess if it was my character I would have chosen either:

Str: 10
Dex: 13+1=14
Con: 13
Int: 11
Wis: 13+1=14
Cha:14+2=16
First 2 Feats: Resilient Con, +2 Cha

OR

Str: 9
Con: 14
Int: 10
Wis: 13+1=14
Cha: 14+2=16
First 2 Feats: Crossbow Expert, +2 Cha

Most people would probably not chose Crossbow Expert, but I just have to be in melee with all my characters and I love the idea of shield + free hand for close combat EB.

I also played with the idea of sacrificing Wis and leave it at 13 (enough for multiclassing).

Str: 10
Con: 13+1=14
Int: 11
Wis: 13
Cha: 14+2=16
First 2 Feats: Crossbow Expert, +2 Cha

Just replace Crossbow Expert with whatever you like. You probably don't share my obsession for being within 5 feet of the enemy. :-)

BabyCthulhu
2017-03-31, 05:44 AM
Why 1 level in cleric?
Why not in Favored Soul Sorcerer or Paladin?

Sirdar
2017-03-31, 05:53 AM
Why 1 level in cleric?
Why not in Favored Soul Sorcerer or Paladin?

Yes, lets hear the backstory of the character! What made him a Cleric and why has he abandoned his quest for divine knowledge in favor of powers from a more questionable source?

Ariem789
2017-03-31, 10:15 AM
Honestly I'd considered an OotA paladin to start the class with as its flavored almost perfectly. That decision was mostly mechanical. Doesn't give as much for a dip unless I change stats to be strength based. I hadn't considered a favored soul Sorcerer though. Ill definitely look into that. As far as story goes: She is a half-elf raised by her human mother. They lived on the outskirts of elven lands, far removed from any other humans. Her father wasn't around much. He came and visited of course but he never stayed in one place long, as is the elven way. Her mother never seemed angered by this, instead she seemed to love him all the more for it. Her mother always told her grand stories of valiant elven heros and benevolent fey kings. These stories through the eyes of a child and maybe some of her mother's disposition, have given her a very positive view of fey in general. This idealistic view even led to her becoming a devout of Sehanine Moonbow. The lady of the moon is also a goddes of secrets and mysteries(is that really how you spell that? It looks awful) This seemed perfect because she wants to uncover the secrets of the Fey. One afternoon on her daily walk to commune with nature, she suddenly became very sleepy. Upon waking the first thing she realized that it was a bright night with a full moon. Which was odd considering the full moon was still supposed to be a fortnight away. She takes this as a sign that this has been ordained by her goddes. After exploring around for a minute she is shocked to realize she has somehow managed to stumble into the feywild.
After stumbling around for a while she is found by a couple of fey creatures and brought before Oberon. Hey is kind and gentle with her. He says he'll happily send her home. He also offers her a deal. He will bequeath her some of his power if she would be willing to help him.(not real sure what to use as the first request here. Maybe somekind of undead threatening the forest. Any ideas?) With her love of the fey and apparent blessing of her goddess she agrees without hesitation. Damn thats a wall of text. Lol