PDA

View Full Version : Player Help feat suggestion request

Thac0 Redeye
2017-03-30, 07:47 PM
I am currently playing a drow scout 3 sorcerer 2 Abjurant Champ 2 and just got to level 5 of spellwarp sniper. So I am now level 12 and am looking for a 12th level feat. I currently have: practiced spellcaster, combat casting, point blank shot, far shot, precise shot, ranged skirmish, improved skirmish, sunlight adaption, and I traded the familiar for eschew materials. I know this looks like I have too many but we house rule that any excess martial feats can be traded in for a 2 to one. For example if you have a fighter who chooses to only wear light armor you can trade the med and heavy armor feats in for something like blind fight. I also took 2 flaws.
Books allowed: core, FR, all completes, BOVD, mini handbook, all races, all setting books(stormwreak, sandstorm etc)
No Ebberon, or BOED (I lean to evil "drow")
thanks

Thac0 Redeye
2017-04-04, 10:55 AM
63 views and no replies? I find it hard to believe that no one has any suggestions.
please

GreatDane
2017-04-04, 11:18 AM
Improved Initiative would be a solid choice; it would allow you to make more use of Sudden Raystrike, and going first is always nice.

If you expect to reach level 15+ (or expect more bonus feats to come your way), taking Rapid Metamagic and any other handy metamagic feat could give you a lot of options.

I'm not sure how you qualified for Abjurant Champion at level 6, since it requires BAB +5 and you have two levels of sorcerer to meet the spellcasting prerequisite. House rule?

ExLibrisMortis
2017-04-04, 11:30 AM
How about Ocular Spell (Lords of Madness)? Store two rays or non-personal targeted spells in your eyes, and unleash them both as a full-round action.