PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder The Vagrant Blade: Homebrew Archetype for Samurai using POW

angelpalm
2017-04-01, 06:58 AM
First time making a thread on here so please bear with me.

I initially started off making this in order to boost the samurai's flexibility by giving it various discipline options and also tried my best to make it some what compatible with the very cool blind swordsman archetype found in Spheres of Power. I envisioned it as the counter part to the Bushi which stems to be more a force of good and order imo. The Vagrant Blade would be more of a realist, perhaps like ronin of that era that fought against the system and refused to lay down and die in order to appease governing forces and a system that saw them as expendable.

Anyways please take a look and give me any insight that you may have.

Vagrant Blade doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PqWYiZgGTbnSEsINaYCCqNLOMGfIAsBnRM9cemLepk0/edit#)

I am also trying to do the same for Ninja, but I am having a bit of mental block trying to wrap my head around making poison effective enough to base a whole archetype around. I feel as if poison doesn't get enough usage, but I am also scared to implement some of my design choices such as allowing the class to by pass immunity in the same manner that some of the stances from path of war expanded allow you to do. I fear I don't understand the full scope of allowing that. Perhaps someone can offer a word of advice?

khadgar567
2017-04-01, 08:15 AM
Wrong sub forum mate homebrew treats goes to homebrew sub forum

angelpalm
2017-04-01, 09:59 AM
Oh man, I thought I checked for that. Is there a way to get a mod to move this thread?

Elricaltovilla
2017-04-01, 10:43 AM
Report your original post and in the description for the report ask that it be moved to the homebrew forum.

angelpalm
2017-04-01, 11:32 AM
Report your original post and in the description for the report ask that it be moved to the homebrew forum.

Done and thank you :smallsmile:

angelpalm
2017-04-20, 02:20 PM
Any chance of getting this thread moved please?