PDA

View Full Version : Vampire weapons help!

Longbow520
2017-04-02, 08:04 PM
Ok so i'm playing my first game of Vampire the Masquerade 3rd edition in a little over a week. My character is a Tremere using a switchblade, a smallish 9mm pistol and a Sten submachine gun. Can someone recommend some stats for pre One World of Darkness weapons?

The_Jette
2017-04-03, 05:07 PM
Ok so i'm playing my first game of Vampire the Masquerade 3rd edition in a little over a week. My character is a Tremere using a switchblade, a smallish 9mm pistol and a Sten submachine gun. Can someone recommend some stats for pre One World of Darkness weapons?

Get a few ranks in Potence and you'll never worry about needing a weapon again. You can probably trade abilities with a Brujah for it, or kidnap a few spawnlings if you don't mind diablerizing them for their powers. Just make sure that you can hide that in your aura if you do...

Longbow520
2017-04-03, 05:20 PM
Thanks, how would a Brujah give me abilities? Also how do i fix my aura? Iv been thinking of getting Fires of the Inferno for dark thaumaturgy, which apparently makes your aura "A baleful green flame". Don't know how much that would help.

comicshorse
2017-04-03, 05:29 PM
Brujah have different Clan Disciplines to Tremere. They get Potence (hitting hard), Celerity (extra actions) and Presence (emotion manipulating). So if you want to learn these Disciplines a Brujah is going to able to teach them

Fixing Diablerie scars in your aura is VERY difficult. Outside exceptionally strong Obfuscate there isn't really a way apart from lots of time. As unsanctioned Diablerie is a straight 'you die' offence its probably not a good idea