PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Magical Gear and Items for a Necromancer and Her Mount

Arzul
2017-04-04, 12:25 PM
Hey guys and girls i need help trying to figure out magic gear and items for my necromancer and chocobo mount.
i do have three items already and i can't think of any others so far i got the Darkskull to make an unhollow area around my character since she is a revenant and undead, i also grabbed the gauntlet of rust and the iron bands of binding.
can you think of anything else to use? btw this is a gestalt campaign and i am level 3 dread necromancer/bard.

Arzul
2017-04-14, 12:04 PM
well no one was of any help on this thread. i completed my character my self

Gildedragon
2017-04-14, 12:20 PM
Well that's a stellar way to get help in the future.
What did you want your character or mount to do? Can it fly? (If not: the horseshoes of the nightmare are up your alley)
What's in your party?

Arzul
2017-04-14, 12:31 PM
Well that's a stellar way to get help in the future.
What did you want your character or mount to do? Can it fly? (If not: the horseshoes of the nightmare are up your alley)
What's in your party?

i'm the undead army necromancer and my mount is a black chocobo, in the group is an assassin/teleknetic psionic warrior, a teleapathy psionic /favored soul and a ranger/fighter my character is the only undead in the group

Gildedragon
2017-04-14, 12:40 PM
i'm the undead army necromancer and my mount is a black chocobo, in the group is an assassin/teleknetic psionic warrior, a teleapathy psionic /favored soul and a ranger/fighter my character is the only undead in the group

Well then. You probably need some source of negative energy to heal up (and not overburden the favored soul's few spells known). May I recommend 1 contingent "Revive Undead"

Ask your DM about undead and black sand.
If it heals undead: you want bootfulls of the stuff.

Arzul
2017-04-14, 12:46 PM
Well then. You probably need some source of negative energy to heal up (and not overburden the favored soul's few spells known). May I recommend 1 contingent "Revive Undead"

Ask your DM about undead and black sand.
If it heals undead: you want bootfulls of the stuff.

sorry i should have specified the type of undead i am a revenant undead and i am using the dread necromancer class.
i have taken two feats to add dragonblood to my character and dragonfire inspiration to add frost to my allies weapons both the living and undead cause i took requiem as a feat as well, most of the gear i have choosen is geared to summon undead and tombstone golems besides my rebuke ability so i looked at the specter of the netherworld and the nightstick besides an eternal wand of raise dead in case party members die again, but i also took a few items to get our enemies to talk muwahahaha