PDA

View Full Version : Master thrower advice

Azurhalo
2017-04-06, 04:19 PM
Hey guys, its been awhile since I have been here, and I apologize if this is in the wrong spot. I am building a lvl 16 character, a master thrower. I had a build a few years ago that almost worked, but Tome of Battle was banned, ao I had to custom an item to do what I wanted. Anyway, I am currently looking at halfling paragon 3, rogue 4, master thrower 5, bloodstorm blade 4, and that should let me do what I want. I am stuck on items though. I am throwing a +1 dagger with wounding and transmuting on it, which takes a huge chunk out of my gold. A little more info, str is 10, dex is 28, con 16, wis 10, cha 10. Any useful items would be greatly appreciated! I am worried about not having things like fly, true seeing, and the like. I havent ever been in a session this high of level, and I am just sort of worried, idk if this even warrents a post on here xD

BananaNomNom
2017-04-06, 04:25 PM
Every ranged build should consider Gauntlets of extended range (2000 gp) doubles range increments.

Matrota
2017-04-06, 09:36 PM
The Gauntlet of Infinite Blades (MIC 101) allows you to conjure a dagger into your hand as a swift mental action, and they last 3 rounds. You can conjure as many as you want. However, it's got 5 charges per day, which can be used to buff it up(1 charge makes a +3 dagger, 3 charges makes it a +3 dagger of seeking, and 5 charges makes the dagger a +3 bane dagger of seeking). Only 6,500 gp, and one of my favorite rogue items for sure.