PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Awesome Blow and Attacks of Opportunity

artimus261
2017-04-08, 08:51 AM
I'm wondering something about Awesome Blow. I've tried looking this up but all I find are posts about if the user of awesome blow provokes and such. ANYWAYS.

When an opponent is struck and moved by awesome blow does that movement provoke from other applicable creatures? Like if an ogre struck the fighter right by a couple goblins would they be able to stab at his passing body? Sounds a little silly in a way, they'd need to be pretty darn fast, but the awesome blow feat doesn't say one way or another. I want to just default with the 'it doesn't say it doesn't provoke so it's movement rules as normal' but it feels like that just wouldn't apply. Help me almighty forum users! A DM is in need before he throws said ogre and goblins at his party <3

Kallimakus
2017-04-08, 11:20 AM
There is a feat called Improved awesome blow that says that the movement does provoke (but doesn't with the regular one). I guess they forgot to say that in Awesome Blow feat description. Anyway, you could always grab that one too if you have the Feats to spare.

Edit: In Pathfinder.