PDA

View Full Version : Help creating a DEX-based Psychic Warrior?

Lt.Col.Problem
2017-04-10, 02:00 PM
So, me and my brother are playing psychic 12-year-old twins. His character is an Erudite, and I'm playing a Psychic Warrior. Now, a normal PsyWar build would be easy to find, but since the characters are under 15 years of age, our DM ruled they get penalties to STR and CON, but a bonus to DEX.

All materials are allowed save for 3rd-party stuff. Also, a DM houserule states we're only allowed to have 4 classes or less on one character, and one of the 4 can only be a 1 or 2 level dip. Other than that, the sky's the limit.

Gildedragon
2017-04-10, 02:04 PM
Feycraft weapons / weapon finesse and the Shadow Hand weapom-finesse type feat + dip 1 into swordsage

Venger
2017-04-10, 02:06 PM
So, me and my brother are playing psychic 12-year-old twins. His character is an Erudite, and I'm playing a Psychic Warrior. Now, a normal PsyWar build would be easy to find, but since the characters are under 15 years of age, our DM ruled they get penalties to STR and CON, but a bonus to DEX.

All materials are allowed save for 3rd-party stuff. Also, a DM houserule states we're only allowed to have 4 classes or less on one character, and one of the 4 can only be a 1 or 2 level dip. Other than that, the sky's the limit.

that's not a real rule in 3.5. if you think this will make your gm change his mind, let him know, if not, I'm sorry for your loss.

the handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?162701-3-5-The-Psychic-Warrior-Handbook) will help you get acquainted with the basics.

J-H
2017-04-10, 02:45 PM
A Psychic Warrior makes a decent archer. Unfortunately, I cannot find the old character sheet from a few years ago. I had a pretty good 6th-level Psywar archer.