PDA

View Full Version : DM Help (spoiler ahead) Barber of Silverymoon

Sirithhyando
2017-04-11, 06:50 AM
The game happened last night and it was awesome.
Did as another from this forum proposed to me.
So evil Jooge tried to decieve the characters saying he was a prisonner though they saw through the lie so he casted and escaped.

But then... the party split up. (to my amusement and theirs also)

One went upstairs and saw Mops (the 11(?) years old daughter of the real Jooge) with the Boggle... it was too much for him, he tried to kill the Boggle without warning but ended up killing both Mops and the Boggle.

Two others went outside looking for Evil Jooge who escaped.

While the third one (who's missing a foot) went downstairs. I took every enemy away (the main boss knows what the characters are doing since one character persuaded the good though non-real Jooge to give him his own tooth who's in turn is evil :smalltongue:) from the place so he didn't have an encounter but one with evil Jooge who casted sleep and succeeded. The others haven't found him yet, but he's tied up at the prismatic color machine and rolled a 7 (and failed his constitution check).

So the end result : The paladin is missing a foot, is blind and his hair is now a portal to the plane of Acheron.

So now... it's the first time i'll add a planar element to a game i'm DM'ing so i need advice.

One of the character, for his triumph over the little girl and the Boogle who were never a threat... (insert facepalm), he recieved a box (a lich philactery, a recuring villain who they haven't met yet though one of the party member will surely remember the box when he see's it)

Anyway, mmm entering a city with a planar gateway on the head would probably be frown upon.
They can also all go to that realm if they want... knowing my players, that's exactly what they'll do. (we need a facepalm smiley... :smallcool:)

How would you play this? I'm sure he wont be in a hurry to take that gateway away. (random free xp :smallamused:)