PDA

View Full Version : Would YOU take part in a rather forceful plot?

thehothead
2007-07-28, 07:57 PM
I am planning a plot. In no way a large scale one, but one that will severly restrict a few characters. Magic will be impeded, involved characters will cut off, and you will have less control over your characer then you usually have. I would prefer it if involved characters were JUST with this plot, but this is not a requirement. Post here if your interest, stating which of your characters will be involved, and I'll check back in a week and a half. Maybe sooner, if I have internet while on vacation.

If you know how to seperate IC and OOC knowledge, you may want to check out the poem Explorer, I forget who wrote it.

Shabal
2007-07-28, 08:48 PM
I am planning a plot. In no way a large scale one, but one that will severly restrict a few characters. Magic will be impeded, involved characters will cut off, and you will have less control over your characer then you usually have. I would prefer it if involved characters were JUST with this plot, but this is not a requirement. Post here if your interest, stating which of your characters will be involved, and I'll check back in a week and a half. Maybe sooner, if I have internet while on vacation.

If you know how to seperate IC and OOC knowledge, you may want to check out the poem Explorer, I forget who wrote it.
Well, I'm not sure how involved Shabal will be in other plots, but if I have time and I can get him involved I'd love to be in this plot.

thehothead
2007-07-28, 08:57 PM
Seeing as I haven't left yet, OK! I'll PM some questions so I can plan a few things.

Shabal
2007-07-28, 08:59 PM
Okay, good. When are you planning on running it?

thehothead
2007-07-28, 09:01 PM
In a week in a half, when I get back.

Shabal
2007-07-28, 09:12 PM
Huh. :smallconfused: I'm planning a week-long (at least) plot for the week after Sunday. I'm not sure how involved Shabal will be in that, but probably not very, so I might be able to make it.

metakirb
2007-07-29, 02:44 AM
not another one... i'm still trying get people for my corolox plot...

Emperor Ing
2007-07-29, 04:26 AM
:smallannoyed: ever since my rebel assault thread, its been raining plots!

LordVader
2007-07-29, 09:07 AM
"It's raining plots, halleluiah, it's raining plots, amen!":smalltongue: