PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder What happens in a prosperous room(joke thread)

noob
2017-04-12, 07:52 AM
Try to guess what is the stuff happening in the target room.
it is probably so horrible that they do not want players to see it:

While this spell is in effect, neither you nor your allies can further interact with the affected room or the spell’s effects immediately end. You cannot spend downtime actions to run a business with a room that is affected by this spell, though any employees or workers that operate within the room may continue to do so normally.

Somehow the manual creators do not want the player or their allies to see the stuff happening in that room.
Oh and if your employees and workers did not hate you and were not your enemies then the spell would end pretty quickly so I guess you should cast it on rooms where only people which were not your allies worked so probably not rooms you own but the target is:"Target room you own"
So it means that you must make your employees becomes your enemies if you want to have that spell last on that room maybe you should go and build catapults to siege your own room to make your employees your enemies to somehow improve its production(Personally I have no idea what happens in that room but it needs to involve your enemies and increase the room productivity)

Try to do guesses of what happens in a prosperous room: is it slavery or is it much more messy?

Psyren
2017-04-12, 08:47 AM
They don't have to be your enemies, just not your allies - i.e. not party members or companions. As nearly anyone who works in retail will tell you, you don't have to be friends with your boss to get paid.

As for what's going on in there - clearly they are mainlining the magical equivalent of adderall and being insanely productive as a result :smalltongue:

Freezy
2017-04-12, 11:09 AM
Basically this is the 'phone-it-in'-boss, a manager that comes around once a month to collect his winnings.
This business blessing is basically a way of telling employees: I trust you so completely, that I see no need to even observe your diligance.

This does wonders for cashflow in one of a variety of ways:
1. Illegal business front, yup crime lords are paying you off to keep your name attached to this enterprise
2. Inspired, loyal, dedicated employees, because when there is no boss everyone strives harder to the boss (right?)
3. Off the books, basically the business is doing better then you are told it is, but hey, you keep getting your measly 25% extra above projected earnings
4. Bathroom is a separate room, and so you could still interact with the workers there. Now all you need is a secret entrance.
5. Your office is a separate room, and one way mirrors allow all the oversight you need, terminations follow promptly