PDA

View Full Version : Camp Sleeps-A-Lot sign up



Pages : 1 [2]

Raiser Blade
2007-08-07, 08:01 PM
*oof
'Super Adventure' Mike falls right into the arms of the flying elephant.

Thanks kids! Even the most adventerous, handsomest, intelligent... uh est, and modest adventurer's needs a hand sometimes. Now uh... which way to the bathrooms?

Krystal_Tiger
2007-08-07, 08:20 PM
Is it to late to sign up?:smallfrown:

Khaldan
2007-08-07, 08:34 PM
Nope. ((linky (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

Krystal_Tiger
2007-08-07, 08:55 PM
Thanks!

Illaissa and Zira (I like those names! So there!) walk in to camp, behind a rather large blueish whiteish dragon. Now dear, be a good little girl and don't eat the campers But muuuuuum! Whets so diffrent this time? Because this time your camping with them. The part dragon sighs. Fine. With that the dragon flys off, leaving the elf behind. Come on Misstress, hurry, hurry! They walk in to the cabin nearest to the woods area.

INININININININININ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood
2007-08-07, 11:44 PM
I'd also like to join. This looks like fun.

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-08, 01:08 AM
Nope. ((linky (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))Hey! There's no Zeb The Troll on that list. :smallfrown:

smellie_hippie
2007-08-08, 06:52 AM
Adding Blood and Zeb the Troll (Monstrous Humanoid in the Playground :smallamused: ) ... Add the 2... ignore the first row...

That puts us at 46 Campers! Time grows short, and sign up closes officially on Friday! I am really excited about all the..... uh, excitement about this game! It should be a hell of a lot of fun! :smalltongue:

Custom avvies and everything! :smallwink:

I'll send everyone their roles after I get back from my weekend excursion. Don't forget your toothbrushes!
*smellie_hippie watches as nearly every single camper scrambles madly through their packs to check for their toothbrush*

Skippy
2007-08-08, 08:54 AM
I knew I forgot something!!! I brought bombs, arrows, magical objects granted by the godesses but I didn't bring my toothbrush grumble grumble...

Khaldan
2007-08-08, 10:32 AM
((Damn you online spreadsheets! i had you and blood in, but didnt post a link, and it didnt save :smallsigh:))
((Linky (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

Vonriel
2007-08-08, 10:32 AM
Isn't that how it always works? Vonriel says as he dashes off to find where he left his toothbrush. I know I packed it, I remember placing it right .. in.. the.. backpack.. D'oh! He dashes off in the other direction, into the woods, to see which trap he left it as a part of.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-08, 11:45 AM
'Super Adventure' Mike hops to the ground.


"A true super adventurer is never without his toothbrush.
For this occasion i have packed the super mega tripple gyrating deluxe tooth and breath enhancer."
As Super Adventure mike starts it up it promptly explodes in his hand.

"Well its a good thing i broght a backup, too bad its the old fashion kind."

EmeraldRose
2007-08-08, 08:50 PM
*Nurse Hatchett makes last minute preparations for the additional campers, and puts away the Mega-sized bottles of bug spray*

I knew that last trip to the Super Store was going to come in handy with all the extra campers this year...

Madmal
2007-08-08, 09:01 PM
Little Gezina transforms back to her normal form and walks over to the food place.

My mommy has given someone her my food, it's the red liquid in bottles, it's all I need.

The attendant notices the little girl and lets out a warm smile.

a special type of meal? if you don't have it with you, i'll check with administration. No problem.

He then resumes carrying the boxes to the storage rooms.

Exachix
2007-08-09, 11:13 AM
The little Fox goes back to the bench and curls up under it.

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 11:27 AM
((Damn you online spreadsheets! i had you and blood in, but didnt post a link, and it didnt save :smallsigh:))
((Linky (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

Notice how, on an alphabetical list, it goes directly from pingcode20 to Pwenet, without another pi- in between?

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 11:53 AM
Go look at another link.. it was there :smallsigh: Linky. (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet) again.

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 12:11 PM
Now both links are showing an empty space there, but it won't load completely.

Edit- The problem also failed to fix itself after I posted this, unlike it usually does.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 12:18 PM
I have an extreme hatred of this sheet now. Try This. (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Copy_%282%29_of_Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)

PirateMonk
2007-08-09, 12:32 PM
Okay, I show up on that, but there's this gap between me and Pwenet. Close enough, though.

Khaldan
2007-08-09, 12:39 PM
I can live with that. we have 47 people. Time to think of a character..

smellie_hippie
2007-08-10, 08:05 AM
Khalden... I may just need to ask someone to write you up a merit badge for helping with that list. (despite the difficulties... :smallamused: )

That being said... he's right! There are 47 players as of this morning. Sign up ends in 6 hours! I will be unavailable until Sunday evening. Sunday night I will be corresponding with Llama and Mountain_Faerie to determine the roles. You should all expect a PM from one of the three of us by Tuesday at the latest (unless the other narrators have a conflicting schedule).

Game will start on Friday the 17th! Good luck!

*blows whistle*

Timberwolf
2007-08-10, 08:11 AM
Last gasping participant (probably)

Since I appear to be toast early in WW8, I'll have some time. Please can I come camping ?

smellie_hippie
2007-08-10, 03:01 PM
Welcome Timberwolf! Our 48th (and final) camper! Sign up is now closed!

I will be leaving for the weekend, and as posted 2 spaces up, will send PM's on Monday or Tuesday. If you have immediate questions, please direct them to Mountain_Faerie or Llama.

Have a great weekend!

Keledrath
2007-08-10, 03:18 PM
I now repeat: If I am the baner, no one will be protected because I'll be in a laughing coma.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-10, 04:47 PM
Ducking into the chemistry lab, Andre sees some graffiti on the chalk board.

He changes it from "SHADOW RULES" TO "SHADOW DOESN'T RULE".

"What's a 'Shadow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abberation)' anyway?"

Shadow
2007-08-10, 04:51 PM
O'Shadow lines up he shot perfectly before letting fly.

*Splat!*

The spitball fired from an empty pen tube flyes to it's mark with a practiced ease.
There is little that poor, unsuspecting Andre can do.

With a chuckle, the young bully simply replies, "O'Thadow Thill Ruleth!"

Khaldan
2007-08-10, 04:57 PM
If anyone cares, that spreadsheet will also be used for vote tracking. Anyone who sees a discrepency can yell at me if they want :smallsmile:
Linky to the newest sheet. (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)

Shadow
2007-08-11, 04:39 AM
All you spreadsheet users.
You make me laugh. :biggrin:

Neodan282
2007-08-11, 09:42 AM
A small boy who hasn't been talking much Glared at O'Shadow and went back to playing his SP, his DS in his pocket.

Timberwolf
2007-08-11, 09:44 AM
A grumpy and ill tempered looking little girl sits up in a tree, looking down at O'Shadow. She makes a signal to her friends who ready the water bombs and flour bombs.

FIRE !!

Castaras
2007-08-11, 09:45 AM
The young beholder watches O'Shadow, giggling.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-11, 10:04 AM
O'Shadow's wet spitball enters Andre's ear. The worst part of the moist surprise was actually reaching up and touching it and then realizing what had happened.

"Uhgk!"

He turns and sees the young man wearing the Led Zepplin tour shirt (http://www.led-zeppelin.com/LZitin73-80.html).

"Led Zepplin, huh?"

Exachix
2007-08-11, 01:33 PM
The Little fox stays under the bench, watching.

Ink
2007-08-11, 01:45 PM
The little girl named Ink sits on a bench by herself, still sulking. She sees the fox hiding under the next bench and stares at him.

"My Mommy has a fur coat that looks just like you."

Exachix
2007-08-11, 02:50 PM
The Little fox looks in fear to Ink.

Shadow
2007-08-11, 02:57 PM
The surprise of the water balloon registered clearly on O'Shadow's face.
When the flour covered him, the expression that he made could only be described as.... confusing....

That is, until O'Shadow saw the crazy beholder laughing at him and began to cry.
Running off to his cabin yet again, bawling like a little girl yet again, O'Shadow is not seen or heard from again until the camp director comes searching for him once the activities start.

((as much fun as I've been having already, we're on page 10 and the game hasn't even started yet. We have almost 50 players and special activities. This ame is going to need a second thread. I'm out of here until the game starts. :smallwink:))

Keledrath
2007-08-11, 03:04 PM
(Me+baner=laughing coma.)

BB walks over to Ink.
Please don't talk like that to other campers. We're all here to have fun. Here's your complimentary backpack.
BB hands Ink a Handy Haversack and walks away.
What is with all the prissy rich kids this year?

Castaras
2007-08-11, 03:05 PM
(( Yes, Bookboy, we know. You don't have to keep reminding us... ))

The beholder sighs sadly and heads into her cave.

Shadow
2007-08-11, 03:07 PM
(Me+baner=laughing coma.)

Chances of it actually happening = aprox 2.1%


@V: heehee heeheehee heh!
Well you are right in one respect.
The chances of it happening do indeed rise a bit.
Not because I posted it though, but beause that's the chances before any of the roles are "rolled for".
Once someone's role is determined, that person is removed from the pool of possibilities, and therefore the chances that he'll get it do raise.
Unless it's the first roll assigned, that is.

I'm sorry.
I'm being an analytical dork again.
I'll stop now.... :smallredface: :smallwink:

Khaldan
2007-08-11, 03:08 PM
Chances of it actually happening = aprox 2.1%

Chances of it happening now that shadow has posted the odds = approx 105%

Exachix
2007-08-12, 04:37 AM
((Unfortunatly, becuase we have now said 'because we've talked about it he'll be the baner'. He won't be.

And because I've said he won't be.... etc etc.))

EmeraldRose
2007-08-12, 08:32 AM
*Nurse Hatchett goes round to all the campers handing out first aid kits, appropriate to type, monster type, or sub type*

Make sure to keep these with you at all times. If you find yourself running low on supplies, come back to the Med Tent and let me know. Those of you with special medical needs, please contact me immediately and let me know. If your parents sent any kind of note, please give that to me at this time.

Have a good time camping and remember to only try to kill each other after you've signed Forms AH-145 and G-67, available from the counselors, in triplicate.

Keledrath
2007-08-12, 09:41 AM
BB declines his
Already got one.
He reaches into the bag and pulls out a field hospital.

Exachix
2007-08-12, 12:35 PM
The Little fox looks at the Nurse in confusion.

Castaras
2007-08-12, 01:25 PM
The beholder floats over to the nurse.

Does turning people to stone count as killing here?

EmeraldRose
2007-08-12, 01:29 PM
Curly takes out the last of the Mass Undo Magic spells the Beholder is entitled to and undoes the spell. "Next time the Director will have to be informed. And your name is..."

No, but it will count against you now that you've used up your Mass Undo Magic scrolls. I recommend speaking to the Director if you feel you need a special dispensation for racial ability.

Castaras
2007-08-12, 01:54 PM
Damn. Where is the director, anyway? I haven't seen him anywhere...

Zar Peter
2007-08-12, 02:04 PM
Zar Peter turns to the beholder.

I heard he's gone up in the mountains to relax and plot some plans to make the stay here enjoyable. Or did he say annoyable? Didn't quite understand everything he said but he's plotting something.

Keledrath
2007-08-12, 02:05 PM
No clue. Nurse, as long as you're handing out medical supplies, could you make sure everyone has one of these?
He hands her some Handy Haversacks.
Infinite space backpacks. They're very useful. I came prepared for different species of campers, though.
He hands the beholder one made for beholders.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-12, 02:07 PM
"He's on a conference with the other two directors; all the Counselors, Nurse, Cook and other have been left in charge until camp starts." says Curly as she walks up behimd the Beholder. "Which means he won't need to know about the incident unless you do it again. You still don't get any extra Mass Undo Spells though. Unless you do get that dispensation.
"Now, do you know about the taco side quest because on this camp we have one. So, I kind of need to know if you're allergic to anything tacos or their fillings are made of."

She looks around as other people pop up around them. "Dammit! You're worse than a plot device aren't you? And it is enjoyable Peter." she adds as she corrects someones grammer.

Castaras
2007-08-12, 02:17 PM
Tacos? Eeeww...

The beholder turns to Bookboy.

No thank you, mister strange person. I don't need one.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-12, 02:38 PM
Ok, Handy Haversacks to go with the First Aid Kits. No problem. Anything else I should add in?

Keledrath
2007-08-12, 02:42 PM
No, that should be it.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-12, 02:52 PM
"Well, there's a vampire child around; she may need some special medical stuff. The fox may be a problem, and I think there's a dragon around. And a Lil Magtok, I've heard about him. He's infamous where I come from. We also have accident prone Mike and that O'Shadow bully. Extra care for him. Oh and that person hanging around the morgue...Why do we have a morgue at Summer Camp?"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-12, 03:05 PM
Maggy o' Dim wanders away from the toture tent, with some dark red liquid still clinging to the bottom of his robes. He manages to overhear part of what Curly says.

Infamous? Me? What have I done that's so special? I'm just a psycho little cyborg kid. there's no reason for me to have a reputation. I never named an evil association, invaded a subforum, or took over a pirate ship, or did anything else to get me any notoriety.

I think I may do some of those things in the future, though. They sound fun. Maybe I'll call the group the Nefarious, Evil, and Malicious Associates. N.E.M.A. Hmm...I think I may need to change that a little.

He goes looking for Forms AH-145 and G-67, stopping only for a moment to make sure he still has his First Aid Kit tucked safely away in his robes.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-12, 03:17 PM
Turning to Lil Magtok she says "Come on! It's Lil Magtok! A little cyborg kid who eventually grows up to...crud. Can'truin the future. How about the Association of Mean Evil and Naughty campers? O'Shadow looks like he could use a friend and he certainly fits. Ask him. Or at least something like that. Besides, I live less than 500 miles away from you and I've heard about what you did in Kindergarten, and those six elementaries you went to before they skipped you to ninth grade in Evil High.
"Well, at least you don't boast. Or act like a Bond villain. And clean up that blood. It's going to make you rust."

smellie_hippie
2007-08-12, 03:27 PM
Damn. Where is the director, anyway? I haven't seen him anywhere...

The director went on a camping Bachelor Party this weekend. I should send this in from home, because there's a great picture. I'm planning some white-water rafting for the camp, and I have a beautiful picture. Check back tonight or tomorrow for the link.

Attention Campers! Mountain_Faerie, the lovely woman on my right, and Llama, the masked man on my left, would like to welcome you to Camp Sleeps-A-Lot! Everyone's name seems to be in order (although the images are a bit disturbing...) We'll have cabin assignments and roles sent to you as soon as we have made some final few adjustments.

(47 players... crazy banter... yeah, this'll be a 2 thread game. :smalleek: )

Khaldan
2007-08-12, 03:35 PM
((hey, when i die, i'm willing to help narrate..))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-12, 03:37 PM
Yes ma'am.

Magtok smiles, and goes to get his robes cleaned.

Hmm...Association of Mean, Evil, and Naughty Campers. It has potential. I think I'll have to change it around a little, though.

Khaldan
2007-08-12, 03:48 PM
A kobold walks up to Magtok.
psst, try Association of Muffins, Eagles, and Nuts. it sounds better.
He then walks away, trying not to get anyones attention.

Keledrath
2007-08-12, 03:58 PM
BB heads over to Magtok.
AMEN, brother, AMEN.

(Pun intended.)

smellie_hippie
2007-08-12, 04:02 PM
Hmm...Association of Mean, Evil, and Naughty Campers. It has potential. I think I'll have to change it around a little, though.

Association of Malicious, Evil Naturalists? :smallconfused:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-12, 04:04 PM
Magg nods, not really paying that much attention as he washes off the bottom of his clothes in a nearby stream.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-12, 04:05 PM
"Association of Meaty Edible Nasties? Meh, it could use some work but I'm sure you'll come up with something." Looking around and especially up at the sky she slips Lil Magtok a piece of paper.

Vonriel
2007-08-12, 04:55 PM
(( Mean, Evil, Nasty Association of Child Evildoers - MENACE :smallwink: ))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-12, 05:26 PM
Magtok takes the paper and puts it away. He'll read it later, when Curly is online to tell him what it says.

A.M.E.N. It has a nice ring to it, but I think I'll need to change the words around a little.

He wanders around, trying to find O' Shadow. With that kid's brutal dodgeball throwing talent and his brilliant criminal mind, the two of them could rule the camp! And then they could hang out in the counselor's cabin, rumored to have AC, television and all sorts of stuff!

PirateMonk
2007-08-12, 07:52 PM
invaded a subforum, or took over a pirate ship

Publicity stunts FTW!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-13, 10:21 AM
The paper says, Ten Things To Do As You Grow Up.
Lil Magtok may be surprised to find out that many of the things he actually said are listed as Important. As well as:
The Idiot King will betray you
Beware the anime gem
An elf/lich will be an enemy and
A meerkat queen will love you
Ther are many more listed too.
Written at the very bottom is this: "If you show or tell anyone about this note, the Auditors will stop this from happening and you will become an LG lawyer whose bet friend is an elf. Trust me, it can happen. Destroy this note now.
Curly."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 05:19 PM
The malicious little cyborg reads the note, and then tears it up, inconspicously dropping the small illegible pieces around the camp. He then goes wandering around, looking for O'Shadow.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 05:25 PM
Vespe runs around the camp, scissors in hand.
Wee! Running with scissors is fun!

Keledrath
2007-08-13, 05:25 PM
I'm in on whatever you're planning.

(I'm so going to get labeled as- wait, there's no two minded psychopath?)

Draken
2007-08-13, 05:44 PM
Draken finally lands and stops pretending to be a smellie hippie, shifting into a small shape with only three heads, but he still has wings.

Did I trick anyone? :smallbiggrin:

Why I agreed with this prank? :smallannoyed:

Come on, it was fun. :smallsmile:

Indeed, fewer heads, but still has the personality problem.

Shadow
2007-08-13, 10:43 PM
O'Shadow finds a small pile of ripped up paper outside of his cabin.
And then another.
And another.

He follows the paper trail until he comes across Maggie.

"Get outa my way, buttwad. I'm trying to do thomething. Now are you gonna move, or do I have to move your thorry butt?"

Khaldan
2007-08-13, 10:48 PM
A kobold pops out of the ground, and he then sees shadow. He appears to be like a uhh.. kobold(i suck at description). He pokes shadow.

And you happen to be making a crazy person angry because..

Shadow
2007-08-13, 10:50 PM
O'Shadow spits on the filthy kobald and continues to stare Maggie down.

"Tho what'th it gonna be, buttfathe?"

Khaldan
2007-08-13, 10:52 PM
Khaldan proceeds to lift shadow telekinetically up 15 feet in the air.

I also happen to be mildly crazy. promist to stop saying "buttwad", and i wont hang you by your underwear on the flagpole.

Shadow
2007-08-13, 10:56 PM
O'Shadow's underwear gets caught on the first branch of a tree as he passes by in the air.
You can see the blood draining from his face as the super-atomic-telekinetic-wedgie lodges itself deeper and deeper.

"Let me down! Let me down! I can feel my 'pendith in my throat!

I'm gonna tell unleth you let me down right now, you big buttfathe!"

Khaldan
2007-08-13, 10:59 PM
Sure, you can go down.

Shadow should notice that he is off the tree, and appears to be upside-down. He isn't near a tree, but has a clear view of the flagpole.

Would you like to say you're sorry? Or would you like to stay up there for an hour or so?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 11:26 PM
Magtok looks up, and smiles a little when he sees Shadow dangling by his underwear.

I was thinking about inviting you to join my club, but now I can see you're just a bully.

Keep him up there for a little while, kobold. Let him serve as an example to the others. Now if you excuse me, I have some disemboweling to do.

Maggy walks to the torture room, taking a few scraps of the paper with him, planning to hide them in the organs of the animals there. Tearing it up wasn't good enough. If those Auditor guys could make him get over his elf prejudice and make him a lawyer, they could probably find and put together the scraps of paper.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 11:32 PM
Vespe follows Magtok.
Ooh! You're making a club? What kinda club? Can I be in it? Please?

Raiser Blade
2007-08-14, 01:21 AM
'Super Adventure' Mike is busy gathering native plant species for a botany class. All too late he realizes he has stumbled upon "Poison Ivy" (not the batman villian the plant). His screams echo across camp.

"Ahh my hands they burn". "Aghh my face it burns". "Aghh my neck and upper torso they buuurn"!!!

Draken
2007-08-14, 11:17 AM
Something burning?

The little hydra shoots three streams of cold energy at 'Super Adventure' Mike, to help his burns.

Then he turns to Magtok and Vespe.

Uhh.. A club, mind if I join? :smallbiggrin:

Sigh... So, what is the club about? :smallconfused:

You are to grumpy you know mid-head? :smallyuk:

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-14, 11:40 AM
Looking around, and seeing no one else in or near the chemistry lab, Andre starts moving some of the furniture over to his 'room' in the morgue.

He moves a desk, four bunson burners (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunson_burner), some of the various chemical containers (http://www.corrosionsource.com/handbook/periodic/), and three chairs.

The loudspeakers are are now playing Static X (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_X).

Neodan282
2007-08-14, 02:12 PM
Dan puts in a old gameboy game that can take pictures and edit them in his SP then takes a picture of Shadow and gives him a old-timey mustache and horns. and then he saves it, turns it off, and plays Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

Lucky
2007-08-14, 04:33 PM
Is sign up still open? I just heard we get to pick on Shadow.

Zar Peter
2007-08-14, 04:38 PM
Maybe you can replace Meinberg, don't think he's posting anymore here (two posts till now, last attendance ten days before today)

And don't we pick on Shadow in EVERY WW game?

Shadow
2007-08-14, 04:48 PM
Gez left. I heard that she's gone and I think that she was signed up.
Maybe you can take her spot.

Neodan282
2007-08-14, 06:41 PM
So when are the roles passed out? Its 4:40 PM on Tuesday 14th over here.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-14, 07:08 PM
Ahem.

We have two three announcements.

1. With the departure of Gezina... we will be admitting Lucky into camp.

2. All the roles have been decided upon... they will be PMed tonight.

3. Llama will be attending Gencon... so all PM's to us over the weekend will only be answered by Mountain_Faerie and myself.


Game starts sometime on Friday!

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-14, 07:10 PM
When's tonight? It's 10:10AM Wednesday here.

Khaldan
2007-08-14, 07:15 PM
NOOOO i can't live without the knowledge of my role.. Which is preferably something interesting. But then again, the alpha picks their teammates..

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 07:17 PM
Wooo!

Let's see...I wonder what I got.

*speculates*

Lucky
2007-08-14, 07:38 PM
1. With the departure of Gezina... we will be admitting Lucky into camp.
Thanks! :smallsmile:

*pushes Shadow face first into sandbox*

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 08:38 PM
Ooh! You're making a club? What kinda club? Can I be in it? Please?

((Thanks to Vonriel for the great name. MENACE was brilliant.))

We'll be the Mean, Evil, Nasty Association of Child Evildoers. MENACE. If it turns out that when my amnesia goes away and I'm not one of those mean kids from the other camp, I'll try to convince them to let us in our whatever their schemes are.

Lucky
2007-08-14, 08:40 PM
((Thanks to Vonriel for the great name. MENACE was brilliant.))

We'll be the Mean, Evil, Nasty Association of Child Evildoers. MENACE. If it turns out that when my amnesia goes away and I'm not one of those mean kids from the other camp, I'll try to convince them to let us in our whatever their schemes are.(This means we can lynch Magtok first no matter what, right?)

Khaldan
2007-08-14, 08:43 PM
((lucky added. The final roster (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 08:43 PM
Magtok looks around paranoidly for a moment. He hears spooky OOC voices from nowhere, and decides to change his comment.

And umm...then once we find out what they're doing, we sabotage their plans and expose them all! Then we can err...do evil stuff once everyone thinks they're safe!

Lucky
2007-08-14, 08:45 PM
Oh, well in that case, I guess you're really useful!

Khaldan
2007-08-14, 08:45 PM
Sounds good to me, if ya want a kobold. Now the question is,
He puts shadow about 2 feet away from the ground in front of magtok.
What do we do with him?

Draken
2007-08-14, 08:47 PM
Ooooh... That sounds fun! :smallbiggrin:

For once, I will agree with you. :smallamused:

That actually sounds like an interesting thing, count us in! :smallsmile:

The three heads lean above Magtok, looking what hapenned to Mike in the end.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 08:49 PM
Magtok looks down at O'Shadow maliciously.

Leave him there so the big kids can scare him. If nothing happens to him, he's probably one of them. Of course, now that I've said that, they may choose to do nothing to him in an attempt to make him look guilty. So just leave him alone for now, and we'll make our decision later.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:07 PM
Weee! I wanna join!
Vespe suddenly notices a discarded chainsaw by a tree.
He looks at it.
He stands there for a minute, then speaks.
Why do I have the distinct feeling that MENACE will eventually become some sort of crazy super-villain organization and we'll try to take over some Town?

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-14, 10:21 PM
The ghost of the sushi salesman puts up a sign outside an abandoned store near the edge of the camp and drifts inside.
The sign reads:

COMING SOON: Camp Sleeps-A-Lot Tuckshop

Raiser Blade
2007-08-14, 10:39 PM
'Super Adventure' Mike seems slightly relieved after the streams of cold hit him.
"Thank you kindly camper. Uhh... what was your name again."

Draken
2007-08-14, 10:45 PM
We are Draken Frosthand, nice to meet you.

The small creature that happens to look like a smaller version of King Ghidorah would extend a hand to Mike, but it has no hands.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-08-15, 12:05 AM
Illaissa is done with unpacking her stuff, if you look inside, there is an X-box 360 conected to a pulsating siver crystal, and a floating screen, on it right now is a game involving small imp-like monsters setting buildings on fire, and in the center is an armored figure with a sword, as you watch one of the imps picks up a bag of coins and hands it to the armored figure. FOR THE OVERLORD!

(I love that game:smallbiggrin: )

Zira however has walked slowly towards the fox, and if she/he/it doesn't bite/growl/run away the fariy dragon cudles up next to the fox.

Shadow
2007-08-15, 03:30 AM
O'Shadow gets tired of playing along with the pathetic kobald's little game and pulls a sling shot out of his back pocket.
Taking careful aim, he lets fly at the small dragon-esque creature, hitting him square in the forehead.
Momentarily distracted by the blast, he kobald's attention wavers for but a moment, dropping O'Shadow to the ground, now safely only a few feet away.

O'Shadow gets up, and as he' running away, screams
"I'm telling on you!
Camp Director! Camp Director!
The little kobald hath apparently been thpending too much time at AMEN and godmodded me tho bad that I had to do it too, jutht to get away!"

He runs off to his cabin.

((Seriously bro, I'm all for RPing and having fun, but leaving me up there for over 24 hours (real time) is just mean and annoying. Eventually I got tired of it.))

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-15, 05:39 AM
((I saw Magtok impersonating me and I was like "What the...? I could've sworn I haven't posted on that page of the thread yet... *looks closer* ...Oh. Yay, someone's impersonating me!"))

*DLD changes form again*

Ignore the green dragon, little ones. It doesn't exist.

*DLD hopes the little ones don't get scared and start blabbing to the people in charge of the camp*

Khaldan
2007-08-15, 07:46 AM
((well, you never said anything. had you, i woulda put you down))

Well, hopefully they wont believe him. Anyone got an idea?

Neodan282
2007-08-15, 10:39 AM
"Twister?" Dan said, "I have a backpack of holding, I think theres a Twister game in there."

Shadow
2007-08-15, 11:01 AM
((@ Kal: Not a problem, man. Not a problem at all.))

Exachix
2007-08-15, 11:29 AM
Zira however has walked slowly towards the fox, and if she/he/it doesn't bite/growl/run away the fariy dragon cudles up next to the fox.

The Fox just looks at Zira and stays curled up by the little dragon.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-15, 01:12 PM
yay roles!!

*reads message o_O:wink:

*evil laugh mwaha hahaha wa hahahahah ha.. ha.....ha

*backs into dark corner

Korias
2007-08-15, 04:02 PM
Korias removes the goofy construction paper nametag that the Administrators of the camp gave him and promptly sets it on fire using a liberal dosing of his contraband Alcohol, before throwing the Ashes into the wind. Cricking his neck, he walks over to Cabin D and claims a bed in the back of the cabin.

Walking back out, he climbs one of the nearby trees and pulls out a book of his from his bag of holding IV: Cybernetics and You! By Magtok. Peering down at the others, Oh. Bugger. Dragons and Twister. Peachy. he mutters with a sarcastic tone. It was going to be a long week here at camp...

RocketBard
2007-08-15, 04:22 PM
I go over and stand awkwardly over at Cabin D.

Hey guys, does anybody know where the showers are?

Neodan282
2007-08-15, 06:09 PM
I'm waiting for my room mates at cabin A with the free goofy little construction paper and yarn necklace that Mountain_Faerie gave me!

Draken
2007-08-15, 07:15 PM
Well, cabin E. it seens to be.

The future, in a Town.

Damn, just remembered that I spent camp in cabin E. If that damn Ilithid who thinks he knows something about genetics and cross-breeding finds it out he is going to irritate me and flee to his stupid demiplane forever >_> <_< >_<

B-Man
2007-08-15, 07:22 PM
Komori Kiri runs into Cabin D and huddles on one of the bottom bunks.

Why did Father force me to come here. I hate people.

She opens up a manga and reads it, ignoring everyone in the room.

alec
2007-08-15, 09:47 PM
Entering cabin B, Alec quickly grabs the top bunk furthest from the door on the hinges side. It's the warmest one after all.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-15, 09:50 PM
While trying to boobytrap the showers with little bags of flour inside them, Andre only suceeds to soak himself with water, cover himself in flour, and trip into the blue plastic garbage can filled with used paper towels.

Keledrath
2007-08-15, 09:53 PM
I'm waiting for my room mates at cabin A with the free goofy little construction paper and yarn necklace that Mountain_Faerie gave me!

Hello. Did you get your infinite space backpack already?

Skippy
2007-08-15, 11:10 PM
The boy without a fairy walks around the camp, holding a paper where his cabin and role are written.

"Does anyone know where Cabin C is? I think I'm a bit lost without my map and compass..."

Vonriel
2007-08-15, 11:38 PM
Vonriel walks out of the woods again, for the last time, and waves to the boy without a fairy. Our cabin's this way! Not paying too much attention to whether he follows or not, Vonriel grabs his bag and runs into cabin C to start unpacking.

Skippy
2007-08-15, 11:55 PM
"Lucky I am used to following people who doesn't care if you follow or not..."

The boy without a fairy follows Vonriel to Cabin C

Vonriel
2007-08-16, 12:16 AM
(( Hehe.. so true of the Zelda games.. :smallsigh: ))

Helgraf
2007-08-16, 01:06 AM
So, err, is there an official game thread yet?

Neodan282
2007-08-16, 01:19 AM
Hello. Did you get your infinite space backpack already?

"Let me see... OOOooo... Two of them!"

Helgraf
2007-08-16, 01:27 AM
Helgraf heads over to his assigned cabin, nose still buried in his copy of The Fellowship of the Ring.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-16, 02:27 AM
'Super Adventure' Mike heads over to cabin B

"Hey hey kiddos are you ready to have a super cool adventure. I know i am."

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-16, 05:11 AM
A Salmon rolls into the camp in what appears to be a fish bowl on wheels.. He slowly rolls over to Cabin B and notices 'Super Adventure' Mike.

"Just perfect. I'm always stuck with the stereotypical super eccentric guy. Now I'll never get any rest" :smallannoyed:

Castaras
2007-08-16, 05:26 AM
The young beholder floats over to cabin E, and sighs.

Aww...no caves near here...

She sighs again and floats over to a random bed.

Zar Peter
2007-08-16, 05:46 AM
Zar Peter looks around confused.

Cabins? I thought we get rooms.

Thens he searches around for his cabine, carrying his bath and (covered) his telescope.

Exachix
2007-08-16, 07:27 AM
The Fox looks at the note it got and trots over to Cabin E and curls up under a bed there.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-16, 07:38 AM
So, err, is there an official game thread yet?


Announcement!!

The game thread will be starting tomorrow! Introductory speech, cabin assignments and complete listing of campers will be included. I'll re-post the roles too.

If you have not been PMed about your role or your cabin, PLEASE let one of your narrators know!

To prevent confusion, when the new thread starts, I'll ask a mod to lock this one.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-16, 07:50 AM
They snuck up on him while he was washing all the flour off in the sink in the morgue. They found him in a moment of when his defenses (minimal anyway) were down. Two counselors grabbed Andre's shoulders, while a third handed him both his room assignment and role. They then proceeded to escort him out of the morgue.

"Noooo! Noooo! This is my room! I claimed it! Nooo!" He begins crying.

His bag scatters tossing a Danielle Steel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Steele) novel, his skull (http://www.frankelcostume.com/products.php?cat=153&nav=143) candle (http://www.paranormalshop.co.uk/products/candle/index.php?page=sub&subID=69&prodID=388&page=product) and his autobiography of Trent Reznor (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nine-Inch-Nails-Tommy-Udo/dp/1860744141).

On his way he tries once to run, but they easily guide him to his cabin.

Mountain_Faerie
2007-08-16, 08:38 AM
Korias removes the goofy construction paper nametag that the Administrators of the camp gave him and promptly sets it on fire using a liberal dosing of his contraband Alcohol, before throwing the Ashes into the wind. Cricking his neck, he walks over to Cabin D and claims a bed in the back of the cabin.

Walking back out, he climbs one of the nearby trees and pulls out a book of his from his bag of holding IV: Cybernetics and You! By Magtok. Peering down at the others, Oh. Bugger. Dragons and Twister. Peachy. he mutters with a sarcastic tone. It was going to be a long week here at camp...

Mountain_Faerie notices Korias in the tree as she flits past. "Oh, you've lost your name tag! Lucky for you, I have this pink on with lace and hearts and a little bit of bling." (Writes Korias in really bit letters on the front and back of the name tag) "Just a dab of liquid nails should hold it on for you. There! Your all fixed up."

Mountain_Faerie flits away giggling.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-16, 08:43 AM
The ghost drifts into Cabin C and approaches the two boys that's already in the room.

G'day kids, name's Jack the Beheaded, used to run a small sushi shop in a town not far from here before those arrogant nobles decided to chop me head off. Now I run the local tuckshop at the edge of camp. Open from dawn to dusk from tommorrow onwards so don't forget to visit if you're ever hungry.

The ghost drops a plain, black, medium-sized wooden box with a huge lock on it onto his bed and begins to drift out through the walls, calling out one last request as his disappears into the wall.

Whatever you do, don't open the box if you value your health.

Korias
2007-08-16, 09:37 AM
Mountain_Faerie notices Korias in the tree as she flits past. "Oh, you've lost your name tag! Lucky for you, I have this pink on with lace and hearts and a little bit of bling." (Writes Korias in really bit letters on the front and back of the name tag) "Just a dab of liquid nails should hold it on for you. There! Your all fixed up."

Mountain_Faerie flits away giggling.

Korias, now fuming in anger, proceeds to rip off his shirt, burn said shirt, and rush to his cabin to get a new shirt, and then hide under the bed.

Keep that crazy fairy away from me... whispers Korias to Komori, one of his cabin mates.

Timberwolf
2007-08-16, 10:21 AM
The grumpy little girl looks around. She heads into cabin A and sneakily pulls a packet of cigars out of her bag. She vanishes around the back of the hut and a small bit of smoke rises above the hut.

Mountain_Faerie
2007-08-16, 10:37 AM
MF smells burning cotton and rinestones, so she flits over and finds a half burned shirt with Kor glued to it. "I thought Llama filled in all the semi-volcanic fire pits. I guess I'll have to go over to arts and crafts to make Korias a new name tag and shirt. I hope he likes macaroni noodles." :smallwink:

B-Man
2007-08-16, 10:39 AM
STAY AWAY FROM ME! Kiri yells at Korias as she runs in the closet at the back of the cabin and locks the door shut.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-16, 11:42 AM
Counsellor Curly (hence known as Curly) looks at her cabin assignment and sighs. "I wonder who else's in Cabin C?"

Skippy
2007-08-16, 01:45 PM
The boy without a fairy looks at Curly

"There's a box that a ghost left, the guy who lead me here ((Vonriel)) and I. Are you gonna stay here too?

Then he takes out his Ocarina and begins playing a catchy tune. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNGIv4xByYE)

Blood
2007-08-16, 02:28 PM
Blood is seated in Cabin A. He quietly appraises the others that are going to be sleeping in the same cabin as him, wondering...

Pwenet
2007-08-16, 02:40 PM
Pwenet enters Cabin B, looking around scared and confused.

Nibleswick
2007-08-16, 03:12 PM
Li'l Nibleswick shuffles off to cabin D to meet his new friends.

Artemis97
2007-08-16, 05:58 PM
Artemis walks out of the forest on the edge of camp, a bow slng across her back and a piece of paper in her hand. "Cabin A huh? I hope they're friendly there. Otherwise I'm going back home." With a backwards glance at the treeline, she heads for her assigned cabin.

Korias
2007-08-16, 07:32 PM
Korias Rolls his eyes as Kiri runs into the closet. Christ... That M_F is a sadistic psycho. Grabbing the pillows from nearby beds, he conceals himself underneath his own.

Cmon... Its only the first day... what did I do... :smallfrown:

Mountain_Faerie
2007-08-16, 08:18 PM
The grumpy little girl looks around. She heads into cabin A and sneakily pulls a packet of cigars out of her bag. She vanishes around the back of the hut and a small bit of smoke rises above the hut.

MF smells more smoke and follows her nose to Cabin A. "That Llama really should have checked all the cabins for semi-volcanic fire pits. I didn't even know there was one on this side of the camp. And indoors, no less!" :smalleek:

MF wanders into the cabin and finds Timberwolf quickly hiding the evidence... (http://rockgen.panez.com/attach/1/1159349690.jpg) :smallamused:

Draken
2007-08-16, 08:19 PM
Draken get's the pillows and the other confortable parts of his bed and drags them all to the edge of the cabin, using his freezing breaths to create an igloo arround the itens.

Now it is better.

Look, a beholder.

I have been reading a book that details beholder reproduction, did you know that every beholder is a living puke of it's parent?

Keledrath
2007-08-16, 08:20 PM
You three got your infinite space backpacks?
BB is talking to Artemis, M_F, and Blood.

B-Man
2007-08-16, 08:35 PM
Kiri hears Korias and responds rather dryly: I hate people. She then takes out a flashlight and continues to read her manga.

Neodan282
2007-08-16, 10:16 PM
Dan turned to his Cabin A Roommates as he said, "Anyone up for a game of Twister? I'll be the spinner!"

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 10:19 PM
Khaldan sighs, and goes looking for shadow, hoping to apologize.

Blood
2007-08-16, 10:41 PM
Blood ignores Neodan and Bookboy and turns to Artemis. "Hello."

Keledrath
2007-08-16, 10:51 PM
BB pulls a shotgun out of his bag and blow the came to bits.
Everyone hates twister.

Artemis97
2007-08-16, 11:21 PM
Artemis sighs. This is going to be an interesting vacation. She smiles at Blood. "Hi, I'm Artemis." She then narrows her eyes at Bookboy. "Stop shooting things inside before I turn you into something cute and fluffy and declare open season."

Timberwolf
2007-08-17, 07:02 AM
The grumpy girl sits back behind Cabin A and blows a smoke ring, playing with her lighter. She idly sets fire to some wood.

Mountain_Faerie
2007-08-17, 07:17 AM
Mountain_Faerie, seeing lots of smoke, says, "Um, Timberwolf, it looks like your throat is on fire. You have to stay back from those fire pits. I'll put it out!" Mountain_Faerie throws her grappling hook to grab a pail of water and dowses Timberwolf and the flamy thingy. She is about to help Timberwolf dry off, when an infinite space backpack appears in her hands. "Cool!" She flies away to show off her new backpack.

Timberwolf
2007-08-17, 07:33 AM
The grumpy girl dries off and pulls another pack out of her bag. She lights up again but not before setting fire to Bookboy's shoe.

Korias
2007-08-17, 09:23 AM
Kiri hears Korias and responds rather dryly: I hate people. She then takes out a flashlight and continues to read her manga.

You hate people? Suit yourself, I'm not helping you when that Fairy comes to torture us all. Says Korias, his voice muffled from the pillows he crammed under the bed to hide himself. Curling up, he pulls ou a small sandwhixch and scarfs it downs, immediately regretting the decision. Now, he has to make a choice: Does he run out, exposing himself to the possible attack of the Fairy to answer the call of nature, or does he atempt to hold it?

The rest of you see a human sized blur with brown hair rushing towards the latrines.

PirateMonk
2007-08-17, 09:46 AM
A bus arrives, and PirateMonk walks out. Being 10, he's about the height of an adult halfling, and considerably slimmer. He is carrying a backpack about twice as tall as he is, but doesn't seem to be having any trouble with it. He looks around.

"Hello..."

Shadow
2007-08-17, 11:11 AM
Camp's Open! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54082)

smellie_hippie
2007-08-17, 11:13 AM
Camp's Open! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54082)

....and just patiently waiting for a MOD to move it and close this thread.

Feel free to get started playing over there... I also have a map to spoiler in too...