View Full Version : Pathfinder Urgent, Please Help

Knightwolf
2017-04-17, 09:03 AM
So, as a 48 year old man that's been playing the game since the early 2e days, I'm by far the most experienced in my gaming group of mostly college agers. As such, they usually give me their character sheets for safekeeping, because they're lazy and absent minded most of the time.

Yesterday was my birthday, and I went out to the local Indian food place to eat as a celebration, it was very nice and I had a lots of curry.

So going home that night I felt somw bad stuff in my stomach; I think I should mention now that I have chronic IBS, and the curry most certainly didn't help.

I tried my hardest to hold it in but I just couldn't. I pulled over into the side and tried to go on a patch of grass but before I got out of the car it was too late, I pooped all over myself.

I sat there for a good five minutes thinking what should I do. I needed to wipe, and the only thing I had in my car that was acceptable wiping material was the character sheets I kept in a folder in my car. I really didn't want to, but I also didn't want to be all poopy when I got home because my wife would probably kill me.

So I decided to wipe and I opened the folder to the first character sheet. It was the Monk/Fighter, the character of the guy I knew least in the group. I went through with it and there was a lot. There was so much, in fact, that I needed a second sheet. The next sheet was my best friend's, the party bard. There was less on that sheet but still enough to probably notice.

So I went home finally and all was well that night but then this morning I realized the session is tonight! What am I gonna say to my friendos whose sheets are covered with bad curry? Do I just give them the sheets without saying anything and hope they don't notice? I really don't know what to do please help!

Follow up question: what are some good 6th level spells for magus? I was thinking either monstrous physique, elemental body, or form of the dragon, but I really can't decide. Thanks in advance!

denthor
2017-04-17, 09:17 AM
one 47 year old to you

While laughing try the truth? No

Try a version of the truth paper gets destroyed some times especially when I throw out the folder.

Keltest
2017-04-17, 09:21 AM
Do your best to make copies of the sheets and dispose of the contaminated ones. Tell them that something was spilled on a couple of the sheets, apologize for it, and don't tell them what was spilled. They don't need to know, they don't want to know. If you copy something wrong, apologize and let them fix it.

Do not under any circumstances give them the dirty sheets. That's disgusting and unhealthy.

GrayDeath
2017-04-17, 09:37 AM
Do your best to make copies of the sheets and dispose of the contaminated ones. Tell them that something was spilled on a couple of the sheets, apologize for it, and don't tell them what was spilled. They don't need to know, they don't want to know. If you copy something wrong, apologize and let them fix it.

Do not under any circumstances give them the dirty sheets. That's disgusting and unhealthy.

This.

Thats what I did when, I kid you not, my by then newish Tomcat ....well, pooped on 2 of my players sheets. And then ripped them, trying to cover it.

NeXeH
2017-04-19, 03:38 PM
Destroy those character sheets.

Tell them that you lost them, and work with them to reconstruct their characters. Moving forward start scanning the character sheets after your gaming session so you have back ups.

But yeah get rid of those character sheets as someone said earlier that is not sanitary/healthy.

Rynjin
2017-04-19, 03:55 PM
Keep a roll of paper towels in your car like a normal person.

Also Decapitate is pretty neat for your bread and butter Dervish Grasp Magus.

Vizzerdrix
2017-04-19, 03:55 PM
Had over the sheets and say "Hey guys I took the liberty of updating your characters to 4th edition."

Val666
2017-04-19, 07:37 PM
Took pictures before using the sheets as toilet paper? Just for the next time you poop yourself <.< That was a joke..I think, aside from that, what the people above said. Do not ever let the players know what happened with their sheets!

Someguy231
2017-04-19, 09:11 PM
Had over the sheets and say "Hey guys I took the liberty of updating your characters to 4th edition."

Dude, this is comedy gold, but I think that'll piss the players off more.

Psyren
2017-04-19, 09:13 PM

You've won... whatever this is.