F: Improved Bull Rush
Bonus: Unarmed Strike
Bonus Dragon Breath
3: Quicken Breath
6: Improved Grapple
9: Superior Unarmed Strike
12: Knockback

My Maneuvers known Are
(1)Ballista Throw, (2)Bonesplitting Strike ,(3)Bounding Assault ,(4)Comet Throw, (5)Dancing Mongoose,(6)Death from Above,(7)Elder Mountain Hammer,(8)Flesh Ripper, (9)Mirrored Pursuit (10) Pouncing Charge,(11)Mind Over Body,12)Rabid Bear Strike,(13)Strike of the Broken Shield (I know I get More Maneuvers known but i only want these ones)

Rebel7284
2017-04-19, 03:11 PM
Half Giant is actually not a good race for this. First of all, unlike what someone indicated, powerful build does not allow you to have wings. Also, you are using unarmed stikes, and powerful build does not count for those either.

Powerful Build (Ex)
The physical stature of half-giants lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever a half-giant is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the half-giant is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A half-giant is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A half-giant can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.

Having wings is neither an opposed check nor another creature's special attack.

Nosta
2017-04-19, 06:40 PM
new Question