PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars d6 (WEG), Rogue One conversions yet?

Corsair14
2017-04-20, 12:21 PM
Has anyone seen any conversions or decent source material on the various troops and ships from Rogue One? I can manage, yes, but easier if someone else already did the leg work. In particular the Delta Shuttle, and Death Trooper stats. I know the Lambda replaced the Delta in the Navy, I am going to have the intelligence branch keep using them and the Death Troopers will remain the enforcement/shock troops of the Intel branch as well. I have checked the various downloads on d6 holocron and didn't see anything. Not sure if they are even continuing to update that site as things come out.

LibraryOgre
2017-04-20, 12:26 PM
Some folks over on rancorpit.com, which is dedicated to d6 Star Wars, have done a number; I'd provide specific links, but can't from this work computer.

Corsair14
2017-04-20, 01:05 PM
I think I looked on there last night. I didn't notice anything more recent than some stuff from Rebels. They didn't have even any TFA material. I cant go make sure either because of the same problem you have lol. Yet they let us come here for some reason.

LibraryOgre
2017-04-20, 01:43 PM
I think I looked on there last night. I didn't notice anything more recent than some stuff from Rebels. They didn't have even any TFA material. I cant go make sure either because of the same problem you have lol. Yet they let us come here for some reason.

And I can go check on it in the computer in my office, but not the one on the floor.

*shrug*

I know a few of the vehicles got statted.

EDIT:
http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6287

Only one I found.