PDA

View Full Version : Player Help I need help on my Pathfinder sheet.

Savaroth
2017-04-21, 11:25 AM
I am new to D&D, and I need help with my character. My group has not began yet, I still have a few days to finalize, but I am currently an Aasimar Dirge Bard. I kind of like the Aasimar race, but I do not like the Bard (but i do know that it will be beneficial to the group). My other idea for race is a Kasatha, but I don't know how good the abilities are or whether or not they are good. For class I like Shaman a lot, but I also can't find a lot about them that makes sense to a beginner. can anyone explain either of these? also, where on the sheet would I put spirit animal/spirits/hexes?

Thanks!

Geddy2112
2017-04-21, 12:03 PM
First off, you will probably get more help in the 3X/Pathfinder forum.

For class, Shaman is one of the least beginner if not the least beginner friendly class in the game. I would shy away from anything with a companion/familiar, prepared spells and tons of options.

Assimar and Kasatha are good at basically everything, and great at being some things. Even without the most optimized class choice, you would be hard pressed to go wrong with either.

Hexes/spirits/etc go under special abilities, generally. I like to keep attack/combat hexes/SLA's bloodline powers etc. with the attacks under "weapons" on the first page. For a familiar, you are almost best off getting a second character sheet. There is no right or wrong way to fill out your sheet, whatever makes it easy for you.

Savaroth
2017-04-21, 12:15 PM
Thank you!