PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Looking for a prestige class for my Swordsage

Nosta
2017-04-21, 03:55 PM
I am Playing A Level 12 Half-Giant/Half-Dragon Unarmed swordsage
to specializes in Setting Sun, Stone Dragon and Tiger Claw

My Strength Right now is 36 (with giants belt +6) and I was wondering what would be some good prestige classes for my character

Gildedragon
2017-04-21, 04:06 PM
Sticking to swordsage is pretty good in and of itself.
Shadowsun Ninja is OK

Nosta
2017-04-21, 04:10 PM
Sticking to swordsage is pretty good in and of itself.
Shadowsun Ninja is OK

well I was not sure if there was any class that would be open do to my heritage of Giant/Dragon that would be useful

Gildedragon
2017-04-21, 04:16 PM
well I was not sure if there was any class that would be open do to my heritage of Giant/Dragon that would be useful

There's bound to be a few. But none that boost your initiator stuff, and initiator stuff is pretty much nicer than any other melee class's stuff

Nosta
2017-04-21, 04:22 PM
There's bound to be a few. But none that boost your initiator stuff, and initiator stuff is pretty much nicer than any other melee class's stuff

well My main Method of combat is Setting sun Throws/Unarmed strike With Martial Boost

Those I do like using crushing weight of MT cause I can inflict an ok amount to foes I know can escape my Hug lol

The Viscount
2017-04-22, 02:47 PM
Swordsage will get you into Master of Nine, which is great.

You might get some Benefit out of Bloodclaw Master depending on how your DM feels about TWFing and Unarmed strikes/natural attacks.

In terms of focusing on giant heritage, hulking hurler is fun for characters with high strength, and some of the powers may apply to throwing maneuvers.