Level: Clr 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You surround yourself, or any single creature touched, with an invisible barrier of force, creating a personal shield that repulses physical attacks. The barrier provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC, as well as causing 1d6 points of force damage to any creature that strikes you with a melee or touch attack, while the field surrounding you backlashes.
Material Component: A small steel mirror.

I was wondering, how does it interacts with an antimagic field? It would be immune like a wall of force or it would be suppressed as usual?

Thank you.

ExLibrisMortis
2017-04-23, 09:32 AM
It would be suppressed. Each spell that is immune to antimagic fields has language to that effect in its description.

Necroticplague
2017-04-23, 09:55 AM
Hi all,

I was reading some of the dragonlance books and i found this spell:
Barrier of deflection
Evocation (Force)
Level: Clr 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You surround yourself, or any single creature touched, with an invisible barrier of force, creating a personal shield that repulses physical attacks. The barrier provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC, as well as causing 1d6 points of force damage to any creature that strikes you with a melee or touch attack, while the field surrounding you backlashes.
Material Component: A small steel mirror.

I was wondering, how does it interacts with an antimagic field? It would be immune like a wall of force or it would be suppressed as usual?

Thank you.

Unless it says it's unaffected, it's effected. Thus, it's supressed like any other spell.