PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Eyes of the Lich Queen - Class Suggestion

Thalantyr
2017-04-24, 08:27 AM
Hello there.

I'll soon join an ongoing game of the Eberron adventure Eyes of the Lich Queen. I've been asked to complement the group. So far they have a warforged paragon 3 (?)/fighter 2, halfing druid ?/artificer ? and a grey elf wizard 4/warmage 1 that will go into Ultimate Magus, but I don't know the details of the builds.

Book of 9 swords and DMM are out of the table.

Based on the group makeup, what do you think would be good?

Venger
2017-04-24, 09:03 AM
where on earth did the player dig up "warforged paragon?" that isn't a real class

I played eyes of the lich queen through as a factotum and had a pretty good time, so that's always an option, and would cover the bases left by the rest of your party.

Gildedragon
2017-04-24, 11:19 AM
Factotum does seem like a good addition to the party, as would be a bard or binder

Ooooh do a binder. Kalashtar binder would be nice and fluffy.
Warforged binder with ideals along the reforged, exploring the nature of souls...
Changeling binder is pretty great too... Changeling Rogue 1/Binder X

Venger
2017-04-24, 11:35 AM
Factotum does seem like a good addition to the party, as would be a bard or binder

Ooooh do a binder. Kalashtar binder would be nice and fluffy.
Warforged binder with ideals along the reforged, exploring the nature of souls...
Changeling binder is pretty great too... Changeling Rogue 1/Binder X

crog1/binder x is a very fun and versatile build.

Gildedragon
2017-04-24, 11:58 AM
crog1/binder x is a very fun and versatile build.

It frees the binder somewhat from always having to have Nabber on while in town.
And with an artificer one doesn't need trapfinding
And the 40+4*intmod skills at lvl 1 are fantastic
And one can easily hide the physical signs

Venger
2017-04-24, 12:02 PM
It frees the binder somewhat from always having to have Nabber on while in town.
And with an artificer one doesn't need trapfinding
And the 40+4*intmod skills at lvl 1 are fantastic
And one can easily hide the physical signs

Yeah, as much as I like naberius, you want to have your options open.

minor shape change can't actually suppress signs, but you're gonna take suppress sign sooner or later as one of your bonus feats, so it's moot anyway

atemu1234
2017-04-24, 11:27 PM
where on earth did the player dig up "warforged paragon?" that isn't a real class

Seconded. Though only because curiousity.