PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Punchy Paladin

Consensus
2017-04-25, 01:21 PM
Just read some where that an unarmed attack counts as a melee weapon attack so.. smites

Paladin 3/Monk 1
Point buy standard human
STR 13
DEX 16
CON 10
INT 10
WIS 14
CHA 15
(I don't like having dump stats)
Oath of Redemption with mariner fighting style seems great for this
unarmored AC 20 at level 4
What I'm not too sure about is higher levels, because improved divine smite doesn't work with unarmed strikes
Going Sorcerer after paladin level six seems reasonable for full caster spell slots.
Of course there's the issue of magic weaponry for resistances which will have to rely on asking the dm for magic fists

Specter
2017-04-25, 01:32 PM
If you don't want to bother with Monk and DEX and WIS, you could go Dragonborn with the new racial feat that lets you use a d4 for unarmed strikes as well. You could even use a shield that way.

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 01:37 PM
If you don't want to bother with Monk and DEX and WIS, you could go Dragonborn with the new racial feat that lets you use a d4 for unarmed strikes as well. You could even use a shield that way.

Wouldn't it be better for him to go Tabaxxi or Lizardfolk (LF give you a better dice though)? that way he doesn't even spend a feat on that (and can increase his stats)

Note: I think he wants to make his unarmed attack based on Dex mainly (thanks to Monk, so his "Dump" stat is going to be STR, though he said he doesn't like Dump stats)

Consensus
2017-04-25, 01:38 PM
While that does make a more optimized result, it sadly is clawing and not punching, and I suppose on the topic of a feat for it I completely forgot about the tavern brawler feat

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 01:40 PM
While that does make a more optimized result, it sadly is clawing and not punching, and I suppose on the topic of a feat for it I completely forgot about the tavern brawler feat

You will get more of DEX than STR, unless you plan on using plate armor.

BTW OP how did you got your Unarmored AC to 20?

nickl_2000
2017-04-25, 01:42 PM
You will get more of DEX than STR, unless you plan on using plate armor.

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed extremely high.

Arenabait
2017-04-25, 01:46 PM
There's always using your claws as knife hands :P

Consensus
2017-04-25, 01:46 PM

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed extremely high.

UA oath of redemption subclass has an unarmored AC of 16 + dex mod and I think I could pick mariner (also UA) a fighting style, which gives +1 AC, I'm not using monk's unarmored AC

PeteNutButter
2017-04-25, 01:54 PM
Is there a mechanical benefit you are going for or is it all thematic?

Seems like PAM with a staff would give you a bonus action attack, and not limit your armor/shield options.

Consensus
2017-04-25, 01:57 PM
Is there a mechanical benefit you are going for or is it all thematic?

Seems like PAM with a staff would give you a bonus action attack, and not limit your armor/shield options.

It's thematic but I would like some guidance for what to do at higher levels without giving up unarmed attacks (and still be viable)

Specter
2017-04-25, 02:06 PM
Wouldn't it be better for him to go Tabaxxi or Lizardfolk (LF give you a better dice though)? that way he doesn't even spend a feat on that (and can increase his stats)

Note: I think he wants to make his unarmed attack based on Dex mainly (thanks to Monk, so his "Dump" stat is going to be STR, though he said he doesn't like Dump stats)

It's the same in the end; those other races give you innate good punching, but bad starting stats. Dragonborn doesn't. The feat he saves would have to be used on stats.

Well, that can easily be reflavored. It's UA anyway.

And Tavern Brawler/Dragon Claw is much more synergetic with Pally than Monk, which will be a very steep multiclass (there's only one needless stat which is INT, whereas a Paladin has three).

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 02:15 PM
It's the same in the end; those other races give you innate good punching, but bad starting stats. Dragonborn doesn't. The feat he saves would have to be used on stats.

Depends it seens the OP will go DEX for damage, so Tabaxxi makes more sense as it gives them +2 DEX and +1 CHA (so not bad starting stats, even better than the Dragonborn)

Also for Lizardfolk (maybe for Lizardfolk applies what you mentions), they do not give them best Starting stats but it give them a better damage with the unarmed strike (d6) so after he alocates his stats accordinly (The stat he would have used for the db feat) he will have the same stats as the DB and have still better Unarmed attack.

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 02:18 PM
Well, that can easily be reflavored. It's UA anyway.

And Tavern Brawler/Dragon Claw is much more synergetic with Pally than Monk, which will be a very steep multiclass (there's only one needless stat which is INT, whereas a Paladin has three).

Note2 (i edited): Oh, now i know why the slashing bothers you, do you mean for the sake of the Warrior of Reconciliation ability OP? (as you need to do blungeoning damage to activate the ability -Still i think most DMs will let you reflavor the attack)

Also yes, Reflavor is always your friend.

Note: Specters mentions that TB is better with Pally than monk mainly cause:

1) TB give you something to do with your bonus action, something that a Paladin normally don't have, and that a Monk does (so not that useful for Monks), if you MC one lvl into Monk this feat is useless.

2) Drago Claw increase your punching attack to 1d4 (something that you would already have if you are a Monk) though it does give you a +1 to AC that's always good (if you are not wearing armor -i think you arent)

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 02:24 PM
Consider also Dragonhide bumps str or cha, gives cool retractable claws, and +1 ac while unarmored that works with shield. If you just want to punch be the vhuman and take tavern brawler. Skip the monk. If you want magic hands you're gonna have to get monk to 6, which i doubt you want to do. Question is what you want with this build besides punching. Tavern brawler and a barb dip will do nicely, fly into a nonviolent rage and do extra punch damage. If you're going full theme you've achieved it. Monk + Redemption fits nicely. You'll do fine with your pointbuy and you can save the feats for asi's. I'd do mostly monk and less pally. Paladin 6or7/Monk 14or13.

Consensus
2017-04-25, 02:28 PM
Note2 (i edited): Oh, now i know why the slashing bothers you, do you mean for the sake of the Warrior of Reconciliation ability OP? (as you need to do blungeoning damage to activate the ability -Still i think most DMs will let you reflavor the attack)

Also yes, Reflavor is always your friend.

Note: Specters mentions that TB is better with Pally than monk mainly cause:

1) TB give you something to do with your bonus action, something that a Paladin normally don't have, and that a Monk does (so not that useful for Monks), if you MC one lvl into Monk this feat is useless.

2) Drago Claw increase your punching attack to 1d4 (something that you would already have if you are a Monk) though it does give you a +1 to AC that's always good (if you are not wearing armor -i think you arent)

About the warrior of reconciliation, I doesn't bother me not to have access, as it's kinda contrived and also you need a simple bludgeoning weapon so unarmed is out anyways. the Dragon Hide feat would have won me over with the AC bonus, but the claws are str based (and I want unarmed attacks to be my main focus) so it's null because I'd be using armor. TB would work better than Dragon hide for the bonus action grappling unless I rolls stats and get good str and dex.

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 02:30 PM
About the warrior of reconciliation, I doesn't bother me not to have access, as it's kinda contrived and also you need a simple bludgeoning weapon so unarmed is out anyways. the Dragon Hide feat would have won me over with the AC bonus, but the claws are str based (and I want unarmed attacks to be my main focus) so it's null because I'd be using armor. TB would work better than Dragon hide for the bonus action grappling unless I rolls stats and get good str and dex.

Even if they are STR based, your Monk lvl let you use DEX, they are still Unarmed Attacks

Note: You are going to be using armor? but the 16 + DEX ability only apply if you are not using armor

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 02:31 PM
Consider also Dragonhide bumps str or cha, gives cool retractable claws, and +1 ac while unarmored that works with shield. If you just want to punch be the vhuman and take tavern brawler. Skip the monk. If you want magic hands you're gonna have to get monk to 6, which i doubt you want to do. Question is what you want with this build besides punching. Tavern brawler and a barb dip will do nicely, fly into a nonviolent rage and do extra punch damage. If you're going full theme you've achieved it. Monk + Redemption fits nicely. You'll do fine with your pointbuy and you can save the feats for asi's. I'd do mostly monk and less pally. Paladin 6or7/Monk 14or13.

The Armor of Peace ability does not let him use a Shield

Consensus
2017-04-25, 02:34 PM
Even if they are STR based, your Monk lvl let you use DEX, they are still Unarmed Attacks

Note: You are going to be using armor? but the 16 + DEX ability only apply if you are not using armor

In the dragonborn and TB scenarios I meant that I wouldn't take the monk dip sorry (I would also probably take a different paladin oath

Consensus
2017-04-25, 02:35 PM

My above post applies to this as well

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 02:38 PM
In the dragonborn and TB scenarios I meant that I wouldn't take the monk dip sorry (I would also probably take a different paladin oath

For TB you would need a good STR to be able to realiably grapple people. (so that would made you as MAD as going Dragonborn, if you want to make it less MAD, or go with a STR based (whatever -be it human, DB or anything in between-) take plate armor, use a shield, and grapple people to oblivion or go DEX (the initial idea was not bad (it gave you a nice AC, and a nice damage, though it seens the idea of cat people does not appeal to you, so your options may be Dragonborn -the feat extra damage would be useless cause the Monk already gave you that dice of damage, but you got extra AC and a stat bump)

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 02:41 PM

ah i missed it, but i think he got the point . 1 dip in monk is all you need and to be dragon born, grab the feat, you arent using a shield anyway, armor of peace doesn't allow it either. You dex instead of str because you can. Then go Paladin 6/Monk 14. Open hand gets you more peace synergy with Tranquility, as well as the ability to subdue people easier with knocking people prone and pushing and preventing reactions. Save your lay on hands for disease and other people since you can heal yourself with wholeness of body. Speaking of saves you'll never miss one and when you do you can just try again with diamond soul. When you speak of peace everyone will understand (tongue powers). This multi is MAD but not needing armor helps. Perfectly playable. If only you could get to level 20 faster.

PeteNutButter
2017-04-25, 03:03 PM
ah i missed it, but i think he got the point . 1 dip in monk is all you need and to be dragon born, grab the feat, you arent using a shield anyway, armor of peace doesn't allow it either. You dex instead of str because you can. Then go Paladin 6/Monk 14. Open hand gets you more peace synergy with Tranquility, as well as the ability to subdue people easier with knocking people prone and pushing and preventing reactions. Save your lay on hands for disease and other people since you can heal yourself with wholeness of body. Speaking of saves you'll never miss one and when you do you can just try again with diamond soul. When you speak of peace everyone will understand (tongue powers). This multi is MAD but not needing armor helps. Perfectly playable. If only you could get to level 20 faster.

This build would have a very epic capstone on saving throws, and has plenty of defensive options. My only problem with it, is it falls a little short on the OP's intent of smiting on punches. With only paladin 6 as caster levels, you have a 3rd level caster with a total of 6 smites per long rest. That's not even enough to get through 2 rounds of flurry. Might I suggest taking only 4 levels in paladin, about 5-8 in monk, and the rest in a full caster (take your pick, anything but wizard).

Consensus
2017-04-25, 03:15 PM
This build would have a very epic capstone on saving throws, and has plenty of defensive options. My only problem with it, is it falls a little short on the OP's intent of smiting on punches. With only paladin 6 as caster levels, you have a 3rd level caster with a total of 6 smites per long rest. That's not even enough to get through 2 rounds of flurry. Might I suggest taking only 4 levels in paladin, about 5-8 in monk, and the rest in a full caster (take your pick, anything but wizard).

Yeah, the capstones are extremely tempting, I didn't even consider continuing in monk, but the punch smites was my original intent.
While I would like protective aura, right now Pal 4/ monk 6/ sorc 10 looks good

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 03:19 PM

maybe stone sorcerer? Satire bard? Favored soul? Some kind of cleric?

Consensus
2017-04-25, 03:29 PM

The problem with more monk less pally is a large part of what I want to do with the punching is smiting on punches

Consensus
2017-04-25, 03:34 PM
For TB you would need a good STR to be able to realiably grapple people. (so that would made you as MAD as going Dragonborn, if you want to make it less MAD, or go with a STR based (whatever -be it human, DB or anything in between-) take plate armor, use a shield, and grapple people to oblivion or go DEX (the initial idea was not bad (it gave you a nice AC, and a nice damage, though it seens the idea of cat people does not appeal to you, so your options may be Dragonborn -the feat extra damage would be useless cause the Monk already gave you that dice of damage, but you got extra AC and a stat bump)

Yeah the idea of cat people doesn't strike my fancy, I only pick a race (other than human) if it adds to the theme of my character. I've gotten attached to going dex though, and as I plan to level more in monk than paladin I think I'll stick with what I have now.

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 03:37 PM
The problem with more monk less pally is a large part of what I want to do with the punching is smiting on punches

more paladin doesn't solve that though. more spell slots solve that. So you could stop paladin early at 4, take monk to wherever you want your punched to be at (1d6 is fine) and the rest fullcaster (im thinking stone sorcerer). Paladin only opens the the door for smiting, if you want to punch better you take more monk, if you want to smite harder and more often you take fullcaster.

Stone sorcerer because it adds more HP, and you can stone aegis your friends to teleport punch smite a baddie into submission. Sorcerer in general is really good with paladin (look at those guides on here, their everywhere) and stone sorcerer is really good. The other origins don't offer much.

Consensus
2017-04-25, 03:37 PM
maybe stone sorcerer? Satire bard? Favored soul? Some kind of cleric?

Any particular reason for stone sorc? I already have an unarmored ac and I'm not terribly fond of mcing to a bard since I don't really care for having to use an instrument as a focus (Don't wanna start a debate on this, my DM just has a very rigid view of classes) Cleric may be good, as even though my wisdom is a tertiary stat I could do mostly buffs (besides smites which I'll use more slots for)

Consensus
2017-04-25, 03:40 PM
more paladin doesn't solve that though. more spell slots solve that. So you could stop paladin early at 4, take monk to wherever you want your punched to be at (1d6 is fine) and the rest fullcaster (im thinking stone sorcerer). Paladin only opens the the door for smiting, if you want to punch better you take more monk, if you want to smite harder and more often you take fullcaster.

Yeah the plan currently is pal4/monk6/caster10
although I'm still wondering why stone sorc

Specter
2017-04-25, 03:50 PM

Now this is going from 'not optimized' to 'just sad'.

Your build will start to be decent only at level 8 (pally 3/monk 5 for extra attack), and after that it will take at least 3 sorcerer levels for it to be worth it in terms of spell slots to match a regular paladin. Your companions will have to step in the fight to save you until then.

A paladn at level 8 already has the same level 2 spells as a pally 4/monk 5/sorcerer 2. Even at level 20, you'll only have 6th-level slots, whereas a pally17/monk3 will have the 5th-level ones. Little difference.

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 03:52 PM

Because from all the Sorcerers the Stone Sorcerer is the only one that is for melee (not the only one that can be played like that but the best for it), it gives you extra HP (Something you will want if you go melee) also it give you extra movement (and with the Monk lvl, you got even more mobility, making you great to move into the backline and then teleport back to your teanmates (letting you support with the damage reduction of Stone aegis, the swift teleport, and then hit the attacker with a Divine Punch -With Reaction-)

Note: As its not that expected to have you using spells, then there is no point on the Sea Sorcerer, you can't enchant your hands with Elemental weapon, so you can't take advantage of the element of the Dragon sorcerer -same with the Phoenix Sorcerer-, Wild Sorcerer is not the best option unless you want to go with a fun and unpredictable character -even for you-, the other option i could recommend is the Favored Soul Sorcerer (it gives you extra HP like the Stone, it gives you a nice options for those nasty save that you fail and the lvl 6 ability is nice for many RP situations)

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 03:55 PM

Your build will start to be decent only at level 8 (pally 3/monk 5 for extra attack), and after that it will take at least 3 sorcerer levels for it to be worth it in terms of spell slots to match a regular paladin. Your companions will have to step in the fight to save you until then.

A paladn at level 8 already has the same level 2 spells as a pally 4/monk 5/sorcerer 2. Even at level 20, you'll only have 6th-level slots, whereas a pally17/monk3 will have the 5th-level ones. Little difference.

I think its also the ability to transform the Sorcerer points into spell slots, also if he goes with the Paladin that give him the 16 + DEX in AC, then is less mad.

Main stat DEX (for both damage and AC), second stat CHA (And he doesn't really need it that high) and then a 13 in WIS (WIS is good for everyone) so i don't think is that MAD or anything like that

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 04:05 PM

Can't be SAD you need dex wis and cha as well as con.

Also the goal of the character is to be good at punch smiting. Its not going to to look optimized. However this is completely playable, and he's not going to be a hindrance to the party, he's already doing 2 attacks a turn at level 4, level 6 he can flurry for one more and is still 20 AC unarmored. Party won't need to step in like you think. Is 1d8 worth it? maybe not, but the extra slots are, as well as everything else sorcerer gives you. There's a bit more than a little difference between Pally17/Monk 3 and Pally4/Monk6/Sorcerer10.

Maxilian
2017-04-25, 04:47 PM

Also the goal of the character is to be good at punch smiting. Its not going to to look optimized. However this is completely playable, and he's not going to be a hindrance to the party, he's already doing 2 attacks a turn at level 4, level 6 he can flurry for one more and is still 20 AC unarmored. Party won't need to step in like you think. Is 1d8 worth it? maybe not, but the extra slots are, as well as everything else sorcerer gives you. There's a bit more than a little difference between Pally17/Monk 3 and Pally4/Monk6/Sorcerer10.

Not like he will need a lot of Wis and Cha, he can leave WIS at 13 (and that's one of the stats that you want to have, at least a +1 even if you don't use it much) and CHA depends on what he plan on casting. (if he just want his spell slot for Smite and some buffs, then he can go with a CHA of 14 or 16 and he will be ok with that his whole game

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 04:49 PM
Not like he will need a lot of Wis and Cha, he can leave WIS at 13 (and that's one of the stats that you want to have, at least a +1 even if you don't use it much) and CHA depends on what he plan on casting. (if he just want his spell slot for Smite and some buffs, then he can go with a CHA of 14 or 16 and he will be ok with that his whole game

exactly, completely playable. I personally want to land some stunning blows on people so i give wisdom more credence but leaving it at 13/14 is fine too.

Specter
2017-04-25, 05:39 PM

I meant as in 'opposite of happy', but maybe you're just joking too.

Yeah, you get two attacks early, but since they deal 1d4 damage I'm pretty sure you're gonna need a third as fast as you can. The greatsword fighter can deal similar damage to you with one attack otherwise. Another attack is much better than smiting because it's permanent damage (3d4+12 vs. 2d4+8 with a little more smiting, if you get more slots).

Sorcerer is not a bad option, but it's a bad one on this multiclass, unless you're playing level 13+. And definitely not worth delaying extra attack for. You're a puncher, your job is to punch!

Mortis_Elrod
2017-04-25, 06:25 PM
I meant as in 'opposite of happy', but maybe you're just joking too.

Yeah, you get two attacks early, but since they deal 1d4 damage I'm pretty sure you're gonna need a third as fast as you can. The greatsword fighter can deal similar damage to you with one attack otherwise. Another attack is much better than smiting because it's permanent damage (3d4+12 vs. 2d4+8 with a little more smiting, if you get more slots).

Sorcerer is not a bad option, but it's a bad one on this multiclass, unless you're playing level 13+. And definitely not worth delaying extra attack for. You're a puncher, your job is to punch!

yeah i was joking, and i agree its not THE BEST damage but its not unplayable. He wants to play a theme, and this isnt that bad. I would do dragon hide feat then monk 1/paladin 2/open hand+5 . and see from there. smiting when i really want to or when i crit. Or id use warlock smite options. Or i wouldnt do monk at all and take my dragon claws over to the barbarian class and grab some rage damage or a bunch of other thing if i just wanted to hit hard. I think the OP just wants a paladin that focuses on
1. Punching
2.smiting
3. unarmored
4. using dex.

You give Paladin 17/monk 3. Thats good. but he wanted to smite more often too. And you lose on punch damage. So i give Paladin 4 Monk 6 Sorcerer 10. If the campaign doesn't reach level 20 then this is gonna be a bit behind but still not too much and you can have fun either way.

Consensus
2017-04-26, 07:33 AM

Yeah, I got caught up on how it would be at lv. 20. Also I'm not very versed in multiclassing, who does pal6/monk14 sound
(Lv1 pal Lv1 Monk 2-5 pal 2-6 monk 6 pal rest monk for progression I'm thinking)

Maxilian
2017-04-26, 07:40 AM
It works well, IMHO the only thing is.... before anything get lvl 5 into a class to get Extra Attack (be it Pala or Monk)

Specter
2017-04-26, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I got caught up on how it would be at lv. 20. Also I'm not very versed in multiclassing, who does pal6/monk14 sound
(Lv1 pal Lv1 Monk 2-5 pal 2-6 monk 6 pal rest monk for progression I'm thinking)

If I was going to do it, that's how I'd do it.

PeteNutButter
2017-04-26, 09:01 AM
If I was going to do it, that's how I'd do it.

The problem is if wisdom is only 13 AC will be dreadfully low until he gets paladin oath at lvl 8. Looking at like AC 14. That's suicidal for a melee.

He could just wear heavy armor until level 8, but then levels 2-7 are not very effective with unarmed damage of 1 and no free bonus action attack.

Maxilian
2017-04-26, 09:06 AM
The problem is if wisdom is only 13 AC will be dreadfully low until he gets paladin oath at lvl 8. Looking at like AC 14. That's suicidal for a melee.

He could just wear heavy armor until level 8, but then levels 2-7 are not very effective with unarmed damage of 1 and no free bonus action attack.

If he goes with the Paladin UA he first mentioned, that won't be a problem as it makes his Unarmed AC 16 + DEX

Consensus
2017-04-26, 09:06 AM
The problem is if wisdom is only 13 AC will be dreadfully low until he gets paladin oath at lvl 8

Armor of Peace
Starting at 3rd level, your commitment to peace
allows you to walk into the most dangerous
situations unarmored. While you aren’t wearing
armor or wielding a shield, your base AC is 16 +
your Dexterity modifier.

Oaths come at level 3 so AC is fine

Specter
2017-04-26, 09:09 AM

Without armor of peace, this would be absolute garbage, of course.

A good stat arrangement for your standard human would be 13-15-14-10-14-14. Also, talk your DM into giving you at least a skill or tool proficiency, because standard human blows as it is. A level 5, boost DEX by two, and on your next ASI round it to 18.

Consensus
2017-04-26, 09:17 AM
Without armor of peace, this would be absolute garbage, of course.

A good stat arrangement for your standard human would be 13-15-14-10-14-14. Also, talk your DM into giving you at least a skill or tool proficiency, because standard human blows as it is. A level 5, boost DEX by two, and on your next ASI round it to 18.

Truth be told I'm 100% fine with STR as a dump stat, I just prefer it to not be mental (don't wanna rp a dumb guy) and as long as I'd be asking for stuff I'd make sure to ask if the paladin STR mc requirement can be STR or DEX and that kinda solves the problem of taking two ASIs in dex.
So if I can do that I'm looking at 8-16-14-10-14-15

Specter
2017-04-26, 10:07 AM
Truth be told I'm 100% fine with STR as a dump stat, I just prefer it to not be mental (don't wanna rp a dumb guy) and as long as I'd be asking for stuff I'd make sure to ask if the paladin STR mc requirement can be STR or DEX and that kinda solves the problem of taking two ASIs in dex.
So if I can do that I'm looking at 8-16-14-10-14-15

Yep, if you can dump STR definitely. With the most taxing multiclass, you need all the help you can get.

Consensus
2017-04-26, 03:03 PM
Any better way to level than Pal1-monk1-pal2-pal3-pal4-pal5-monk something paladin 6 somewhere in here

PeteNutButter
2017-04-26, 03:08 PM
Any better way to level than Pal1-monk1-pal2-pal3-pal4-pal5-monk something paladin 6 somewhere in here

That was my point, the proposed build of pal 1/monk 5/back to paladin, keeps from getting the AC of 16 +dex for a long time. You probably have to go pal 3, then monk. Having two levels with suicidal AC is bad enough.

Consensus
2017-04-26, 03:12 PM
That was my point, the proposed build of pal 1/monk 5/back to paladin, keeps from getting the AC of 16 +dex for a long time. You probably have to go pal 3, then monk. Having two levels with suicidal AC is bad enough.

I would agree with you on going pal three than monk, but it doesn't really matter because I'd be starting playing this at lv 4 when the character concept comes online so it's a nonissue to me.

PeteNutButter
2017-04-26, 03:16 PM
I would agree with you on going pal three than monk, but it doesn't really matter because I'd be starting playing this at lv 4 when the character concept comes online so it's a nonissue to me.

Winning.:smallbiggrin: