PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXXII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Artemis97
2007-07-30, 11:28 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Artemis97
2007-07-30, 11:33 PM
Lillith looks up at the ceiling. "Slave traders? You really think so, Draken?"

blackout
2007-07-30, 11:35 PM
Well, we need to fix whatever is wrong with them, they can't live like this anymore. I mean, their mother was stealing bread from Trog's for crying out loud. She can't even talk.

Artemis97
2007-07-30, 11:39 PM
"They must have had lives before they came here. But who are they?"

blackout
2007-07-30, 11:42 PM
That's just it, we don't know, and need to find out. Based on what they looked like before they were healed, I'd say they've been like this for a long time.

Draken
2007-07-30, 11:47 PM
"The planes are harsh places, and this is a nexus, a place where the planes converge.

To deny a probability is to invite your own demise."

Artemis97
2007-07-30, 11:49 PM
Lillith nods. "As Raril would say 'the one who expects a knife in the back will meet death from the front.'"

blackout
2007-07-30, 11:52 PM
Well, it's possible, and I don't deny that it is, but we can't just say that their escaped slaves and accept that as why their in their current situation.

Artemis97
2007-07-30, 11:56 PM
"No, Of course not. We need to learn theyir story, from them. I haven't tried telepathy yet. Maybe that will work. Certainly they have thoughts."

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:01 AM
After what we've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if their minds are totally gone. But, it's worth a shot.

Draken
2007-07-31, 12:06 AM
"Even the lowest Vermin has much to say within his mind."

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:08 AM
That some kinda wise-crack at my expense? :smallannoyed:

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 12:09 AM
"I don't think their minds are gone. They have emotions, mostly fear and confusion at the moment, but they are thinking beings. I doubt they are being controlled either, at least I cannot imagine to what end."

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:17 AM
Moose finishes his coffee, and heads upstairs to bed. Seeya tomorrow. Night, Lil.

((Gotta go.))

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 12:20 AM
"Goodnight, Moose." she sips at her drink, slowly drifting into deadtime.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 09:19 AM
The woman and children are healed suficiently, and they eventually try to go to sleep in the corner, shivering from their lack of warm clothes.
They continue sleeping well into the morning.

Dunavar
2007-07-31, 09:23 AM
((Undeadtime))
Seeing the woman and children healed, Derovan nods to them, and walks outside.

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 09:27 AM
*Trent walks in*

Shabal
2007-07-31, 09:34 AM
The little girl wakes up before the others and silently creeps around the Tavern, cringing away from the NPC tavern-goers.

Pwenet
2007-07-31, 09:37 AM
Zabus snaps out of deadtime, and sees the woman and children shivering.

He makes his way upstairs, and there are a few sounds of things being moved about before he returns carrying some blankets and fresh clean warmer clothing and hands it over to the woman and her children.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 09:41 AM
The Rocklon undeadtimes and looks around

Shabal
2007-07-31, 09:42 AM
The woman and boy gratefully accept the blankets, not recognizing Zabus at the moment.
The little girl takes the clothing and goes out into the back alley to change into it, returning and sitting down in one of the corners of the Tavern.
((Deaditme))

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 10:01 AM
A man Teleports in and nails some thing to the Door. It says:

Board of the town? Come to the City, land of dreams and opportunity. there are many job openings, including some in the military.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 10:02 AM
Immediately, the poster is blown apart by a fluke laser shot.
((Sorry, missed the teleport, but still, if you want the city to live, you should stop putting up posters.:smalltongue:))
Imperial Guard Titans begin to head towards the City, intent on crushing it beneath their giant, armored feet.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 10:03 AM
The Rocklon begins attempting to shred the advert

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 10:06 AM
((If you look closely you will see that it says "Teleports in"))

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 10:07 AM
((HOW DID HE MAKE IT THROUGH THE WARZONE! WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING IT IF PEOPLE JUST IGNORE IT?!?:smallfurious:))

((It's a plot. People tend to ignore plots they aren't involved with. People tend to get much less annoyed when this happens.))

LordVader
2007-07-31, 10:09 AM
((The point is, this is a plot that is right outside the Tavern. Now, you don't have to fight in a battle, but you shouldn't treat it like everything is the way it was before either, and completely ignore the fact you're walking through a war.))

Dunavar
2007-07-31, 10:40 AM
The dark stranger reappears outside the Tavern and walks, sitting himself at the bar.((deadtime))

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 10:50 AM
maston awaken's in the alley

That was a nice...5 day nap!!!

he draw's a sword and take's a set of throwing dagger's in his other hand

That's 5 day's of not killing innocent's!!!

he rush's into Trog's killing inocent's left and right

metakirb
2007-07-31, 10:52 AM
((oh god...))

Volox appears infront of him

i would suggest not doing that...

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 10:52 AM
*The Second he starts killing the first person Trent Shouts*

Freeze! Your under arrest!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 10:55 AM
Rex kicks down the door guns blazing, he shoots Stun Bullets at Maston, which should hold him.

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 10:56 AM
Oh, good. I thought I would need some help on this.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 10:57 AM
Ten Arbites back Rex up, and follow his actions entirely. Innocents scatter out of the guy's way.
((Rex, we need a crime for attempted murder.))

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 10:57 AM
about 50 dagger's fly at Trent,all armor piercing

maston fling's his hand out, a strange marking on it glow's red, he try's to grab volox with it if he succed's it launche's volox back 40 ft in an explosion of electricity

LordVader
2007-07-31, 10:58 AM
((Fifty daggers that are all armor piercing is bull****.:smallmad:))
A monkey appears in front of the man, and rips his face off for godmodding.

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 10:59 AM
((How can you hold 50 daggers?!))

*Trent ducks behind a table*

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:00 AM
Volox opens a portal as he is grabbed for, most likely Mastons hand will go through, if he does not jump through within three seconds his hand will be removed by the closing portal

LordVader
2007-07-31, 11:02 AM
It doesn't matter, because he's getting his face ripped off by the monkey for godmodding and ignoring the fact he was getting shot at by 12 people.
((He can't, that's why it's godmodding.))

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 11:02 AM
((5 bag's of holding and the dagger's are magically Ap,when did i godmod?))

he dodge's away from the monkey then teleport's up to the rafter's

LordVader
2007-07-31, 11:03 AM
((BECAUSE IT TAKES MORE THEN FIVE SECONDS TO THROW FIFTY DAGGERS! AND YOU'RE GETTING SHOT AT!))
He can't escape the monkey, it matches his moves perfectly and rips his face off. He has now killed over a dozen NPCs. Looks like that's going to be a long jail spell. The monkey casts an anti-teleport spell.
Kaleth appears, and summons thirty Air Elementals, which fly at the man.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:04 AM
((monkey^^))

Volox fires several void bombs at Maston

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 11:06 AM
A bunch of epic caster NPCs get extremely annoyed at Maston. Several of them cast Hold Monster on him repeatedly.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 11:07 AM
((Also, meta, those Corolox in the streets escaped.))
The monkey will continue ripping the man's face off for blatant godmodding.
Kaleth summons thirty Ice Elementals, which begin iceblasting Mason.
So there are now 12 people shooting him, the monkey ripping his face off, and sixty Elementals attacking him. Along with the NPC casters.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:09 AM
Volox Decides to set off a void bomb in the middle of the Tavern, then vanishes through a portal

Shabal
2007-07-31, 11:10 AM
The small family shivers in the corner, watching the goings-on anxiously.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 11:13 AM
Kaleth uses magic to hurl the void bomb through the portal as well.

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 11:14 AM
maston stumble's around faceless but somehow alive he float's above everyone dagger's appear around him in a ball surrounding him, the bullet's tear his body to tatter's yet he still live's by some unholy force

Tonight you dine in HELL!!!((I just watched 300!!!))

the dagger's fly off in all direction's covering trog's in a screen, a blast of Dark energy fly's at the monkey,Maston now floating fly's straight at the door dagger's circling him

LordVader
2007-07-31, 11:15 AM
The monkey rips him in half before he makes it to the door. Kaleth encloses him in a Forcefield that deflects all the daggers, dissipating after they're all deflected.
((Dude, use periods. They're real nice.))

Nightwing
2007-07-31, 11:17 AM
I think periods are very important don't you agree i think every one should use periods they are important

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:17 AM
except the void bomb is a blast of energy that goes off near instantly, so it doesn't get thrown through the portal, which also closed near instantly after Volox passed through it

((it's a small ranged, more for show than effectt thing though))

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 11:22 AM
a red shape begin's to form over maston's body,it soon take's that of a lage human wreathed in flame a large sword appear's in it's hand

I will tear you apart limb from limb!!
((maston is posesed by an avatar of the blood god he was banished from the drow because the blood god chose him to harvest 1,000,000 soul's))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 11:30 AM
"Alright, Screw it." Rex says, as everything in the tavern just seems immune to Maston. He can't effect anything, it's as if he were shifted to the Ethereal plane. "Ignore me, we'll ignore you."

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 11:39 AM
((actually i'm just making him die very epicly))
the demon yell's Maston you have not finished your labor your soul will be forever held hear forever

a small shrine that is covered in blood appear's with a diamond on top inside is Maston's soul

He shall not be released untill someone willingly take's his labor as their own. With Naz'il, the sword of blood to harvest the soul's

a sword appear's on top of the diamond

To accept the labor slice your palm over the diamond then take up the sword and hunt down 50'000 men and take their soul's

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:40 AM
A small portal appears under the shrine, which should suck it into some nameless void in the existance of Xylplargdsks

fatninjacow
2007-07-31, 11:45 AM
it float's there unmoving and indestrustable (deadtime)

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:46 AM
((oh great, theres an unmovable blood covered shrine in trogs, it won't last long though...))

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 11:48 AM
An NPC epic wizard casts Move Immovable Object on the shrine, trying to push it into the City.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 11:49 AM
What shrine? I put a zone of ignorance on this place.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 11:49 AM
((push it into the portal to Xylplargdsks :smallbiggrin: ))

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:34 PM
Moose comes back down, and sees what happened. :smallannoyed: .....Dammit. I can never leave without crazy **** happening.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 12:37 PM
The little girl recognizes Moose slightly, and watches him with an indifferent expression, rather than the usual fearful cringing.

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:39 PM
Moose sees the little girl watching him, and smiles. He gets the family some glasses with water and brings it to them.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 12:40 PM
The portal to Xylplargdsks begins moving around, trying to find someone to send to some far out reach of infinity

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 12:43 PM
Lillith wakes from deadtime and smiles seeing Moose trying to interact with the family.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 12:43 PM
The little girl gulps it down, looking refreshed. The woman and boy both look at the glasses with questioning expressions before venturing to drink it.

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:45 PM
Moose motions for Cosmo to get more food for them. The gnome groans, and does so.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 12:45 PM
Rex orders some food. He sits at the table, seeming to be waiting for something. A bit distracted, he carves something into he table.

blackout
2007-07-31, 12:46 PM
((Wait, how could he do that? :smallconfused: Trog's is indestructible, remember?))

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 12:47 PM
The bunny teleports in, grumbling.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 12:47 PM
The portal edges towards the children, attempting to take them to Xylplargdsks

((the greatest random name ever :smalltongue: ))

Shabal
2007-07-31, 12:48 PM
The family begins eating their meal ravenously, for lack of a breakfast.
The children are not taken to X.
Because I really, really don't want to have to deal with two uneducated children going into a portal to another universe.

Artemis97
Lillith walks over, greeting Rex with a smile, and trying to catch a glimpse pf what he's carving.

((The tables might not be))

Rex Idiotarum
((Nothing is Indestructible, but for dramatic effect, Trog's has a Status Quo Field. Any damage you do to it is repaired by the next time you enter. At least that's how I picture it.))

The image is barely started, he has a few lines in and it seems to be part of a head with hair. In oots style.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 12:49 PM
(( Wrong, Rex. Trog's is indeed indestructible. It has always been that way and you are not changing it. ))

NecroMoris enters Trog's along with an undead rat. It looks as though they have been running through the battlefield.

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 12:50 PM
Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

((Trog's is indestructible. Though Ba'al cracked a few tables.))

metakirb
2007-07-31, 12:51 PM
Xylplargdsks portal begins looking for a victim

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 12:52 PM
((Way to be boring and aniclimatic. How do you have those barfights that just rip the place to shreds. It's godmoddy to say I can't. But it's a hell of a lot more fun this way.))

LordVader
2007-07-31, 12:53 PM
((Trog's is indestructible. Though Ba'al cracked a few tables.))

((But Ba'al was far more cheesy and uberpowerful then anyone else in Town.))

blackout
A nearby epic caster casts Remove Annoying Portal on X's portal.

Admiral_Kelly
(( The tables, chairs, and anything else inside not part of the building can be destroyed; just not the tavern itself. ))

metakirb
2007-07-31, 12:54 PM
the Xylplargdsks portal closes, only to reopen shortly after, it sucks up an NPC and closes for good, Aww... poor NPC traped in the Xylplargdsks Dimension

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 12:54 PM
Lillith keeps a careful eye on the portal.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 12:56 PM
((Then what are we arguing about? Rex is carving something into a table. He's not slamming through the wall. His own enchantments that were not really paid attention to a month ago gives it Status Quo effects.))

Draken
2007-07-31, 12:59 PM
"Awaken can teach the speech to animals, maybe it can the same to animalesc humans."

The patterns change again.

"Still not a dull moment."

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:00 PM
Estran wakes up yawning

blackout
2007-07-31, 01:02 PM
Moose calls for a little soda for the kids. Ok, let's see if this goes on their 'good' list. :smallannoyed:

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 01:03 PM
The imperceptible insanity demon continues draining the sanity of NPCs. It goes very slowly, as always.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 01:04 PM
Lillith giggles. "Sugary drinks, that will certainly work."

Shabal
2007-07-31, 01:04 PM
Having finished their meal, the woman and children sit back and lay against the wall, looking more relaxed than usual.
The children are surprised by the fizz of the soda, and the first mouthful the girl takes, she alarmedly spits back out. They don't really understand the idea of not gulping down soda.
Still, the boy seems to enjoy the taste.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:06 PM
Estran glances over, still half asleep

aww... little kids... how cute...

Another yawn, unfortunately as she strentches a fireball shoots from her hand

whoops... i hate that...

blackout
2007-07-31, 01:07 PM
Moose smiles and pats the boy on the head. We probably shouldn't give them any more, though. :smallconfused: Might wreck their kidneys, or outright make them insane.

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 01:08 PM
The demon smiles at the "outright make them insane" comment, but doesn't try anything yet.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:10 PM
Ab undeadtimes, and sits down next to the family, with nothing but a book labeled The Wonders of Words.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:11 PM
NecroMoris decides to order a drink. He walks up to the bar and orders. "Give me a DLB, I can take it. And one Mindflayer Mead for my friend here." his pet undead rat jumps onto the bar.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 01:12 PM
The boy reacts a little fearfully by the patting, but soon becomes distracted by his curiosity towards the book.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 01:12 PM
"Hmm...sugar rush, right. Maybe they'll like the Llama-ade? Less sugar and other things, but still pretty tasty."

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:13 PM
Estran looks at the children, and wonders if she should summon a chocobo for them, Chocobo were always fun for children where she grew up, She summons one, and begins talking to it

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:13 PM
Chief, the man that was here earlier with that ring is awake!

Ab chuckles, and lowers it a bit so that the child can see it. It is enchanted so that anyone can read it, so everyone sees it in their native language, slightly broken, while Ab sees it in Illumian, a work of perfection.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 01:17 PM
Lillith considers Daeghun's messagebefore replying. Is he speaking? Do you need my help?

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:17 PM
He's talking, and I'd appriciate some help in case something happens like last time.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:20 PM
The bartender hands them the drinks. NecroMoris pours the Mindflayer Mead into a bowl and the rat drinks it. He himself drinks some of the Dragon's Liver Buster from the bottle. He doesn't seem to be affected by it.

"Ah... That's the stuff. Hey, anyone have any suggestion for a name of a rat?"

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:22 PM
The chocobo, A large chicken-like thing (( http://a7.vox.com/6a00c225205023549d00ccff8b0cd76731-500pi )) wanders up to the children

Wark?

It half motions for them to climb on it's back

blackout
2007-07-31, 01:25 PM
:smalleek: No! No, don't touch the chicken-thing.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 01:27 PM
((Oohh, but it's cute.))

"Moose, can you handle things here? Daeghun wants me back at the station."

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:28 PM
whats wrong with the chocobo? it's perfectly safe, they're kept as pets in alot of places

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 01:28 PM
The bunny tries to determine if the chocobo has a recognizable mind.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:29 PM
The chocobo has a pretty lagre mind for a chicken-like creature

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:31 PM
NecroMoris beckons the bird. "Come here."

Shabal
2007-07-31, 01:31 PM
The children watch the chocobo with caution.
The boy looks the at the book with confusion, not understanding what the symbols are supposed to mean.
((Sorry, was interrupted while I was online.))

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:32 PM
The Chocobo stays where it is, still ahlf motioning for the children to climb onto it's back

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:32 PM
Ab starts trying to explain to him about letters, possibly using magic to link their minds to show him.

blackout
2007-07-31, 01:35 PM
Sure, I can hold it together back here. And I'm not letting something like that come near these kids. :smallannoyed: They don't know what it is.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:37 PM
NecroMoris attempts to cast Inflict Rigors Mortis on the bird; but realizes he can't due to the weapons restriction bracelet. He decides to try and sneak up and catch the bird instead.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 01:38 PM
Because he doesn't understand the basis of communication, he seems a little confused by the idea of letters, though he eventually comes to the conclusion that letters make people see things.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 01:42 PM
Lillith nods. "Okay, I'll come back as soon as I can. Radio me if anything goes wrong." she casts a spell and dissapears.

((The depatment of education has the worst hold music ever, it's not even music, its advertisements. GRRR!))

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:43 PM
Ab tries to help him understand that it isn't just seeing, but learning. Discovery of new things. He uses any mental links to show him the best recount of the founding of his species to date, and how Tarmuid, first of the Illumians, had fused the letters with himself. As he speaks and shows, the sigils around his head glow.

Pwenet
2007-07-31, 01:47 PM
Zabus snaps out of deadtime, and sees that the children and the mother are wearing the clothes he..... acquired for them.

Since they are being taken care of, he takes a seat and watches intently.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 01:49 PM
"Dum, dada dada da da dum dee dum, dadada dadada de dum..." Rex hums the Chocobo theme.

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 01:50 PM
The first NPC loses her sanity. She lunges at NecroMoris, trying to tackle him.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:52 PM
NecroMoris is tackled. As they fall to the floor, he attempts to bite into her skull with his large jagged teeth. Four rebels see the fighting and rush in around them.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:52 PM
At the sound of the chocobo theme The chocobo sts running in circles, shouting:

Waaaaark!

It stops after it notices necromorris trying to get closeto it and prepares to run away if it needs to

PirateMonk
2007-07-31, 01:55 PM
Her skull gets broken. The demon tries to drain the sanity of the rebels.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 01:55 PM
The children suddenly hide back against the wall at the sound of fighting.

blackout
2007-07-31, 01:56 PM
Moose sees what's going on, and walks over. :smallfurious: What's going on over here?!

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 01:57 PM
Ab steps in front of them.
Stop! You are all under arrest!
He pulls out his badge. As he does, a blast of energy forms around his hand.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 01:57 PM
chocobo suddenly stops, takes a few steps back, and charges at the fight, using the famous chocobo kick, it should separate Necromorris from the NPC with ease

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 01:58 PM
The rebels go insane and shoot eachother in the face. A moment later, NecroMoris stands up only to be kicked down by a chocobo.

The mindflayer says "Ah, NecroMoris. How are you doing?"

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:01 PM
(2 things:
1. Ab formed it, but never threw it.
2. It's not magic.)

Ab walks over.
Looks like you're going back after just being released.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:02 PM
"Excuse me, but dose the law prohibit self-defense? The woman attacked him first."

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:04 PM
Ok, rewind. Who attacked whom?

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:05 PM
wark?

It wanders back over to the children, and makes as close to a smile as a chocobo can make

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:06 PM
And chicken-thing, if you come close to those kids, guess who gets to be the main course for dinner tonight? :smallannoyed:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:06 PM
"The man went insane, attacked and pinned Necromortis, who, in self-defense, bit off the guy's head."

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:07 PM
Wark?

It wanders over to moose

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:08 PM
NecroMoris stands up again "Gods damn it. I was here trying to catch this here Chocobo when a lady got up and tackled me. So I bit into her face. These officers here decided to commit mass suicide. I swear it is all true."

"Saw the whole this myself." The mindflayer's thrall nods in agreement.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:08 PM
[chocobo]Chocobo, please stay away.

(Should he have been able to do that with the bracelet?)

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:09 PM
[Chocobo] why? i was asked to entertain the kids, then someone tried to catch me!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:10 PM
(( Yes since the bracelet only prevents him from drawing weapons and using harmful magic. ))

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:11 PM
[chocobo]They aren't really used to large, chickenish things. And Moose is getting annoyed.

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:11 PM
So, lemme get this straight...we're supposed to buy the words of a mindflayer, and a known murderer. :smallannoyed:

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:12 PM
[Chocobo] maybe you should explain that chocobos are a widely kept pet?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:13 PM
The thrall speaks in a very human tone of voice "Do I come off as a murderer or a mindflayer to you?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:13 PM
Rex coughs, "Two known murderers." He corrects.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:14 PM
[C]I would, except that the children don't even speak, and Moose is very thick-headed.

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:14 PM
:smallannoyed: Riiiiight.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:15 PM
"Someone should fix these damn laws. Did you know I spent time in jail for killing a man who was forceably undressing and assaulting a woman? Now I'm under arrest for self-defense!"

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:16 PM
NO, your not under arrest for self-defense. :smallannoyed:

Pwenet
"I really don't envy you officers of the law here."

Rex Idiotarum
"There's an Insanity Demon here, I can sense him." Rex says casually, as he's focused into his carvings. It stopped being lines, and is now forming into a full three dimensional figure. About three inches long

metakirb
[chocobo] at least ask moose to call me a chocobo instead of chicken...

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:20 PM
[C]I was stating what they saw you as. It was the best description I could give, really, as far as physical appearance.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:21 PM
[chocobo] what IS a chicken anyway?

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:23 PM
[C]They look a lot like chocobos, only smaller, dumber, weaker, and a lot of weird things taste like them. Frog legs, for example.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:24 PM
[chocobo] i see...

It heads towards moose

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:24 PM
:smallannoyed: Great. Peachy, an insanity demon we can't get rid of...What does the chicken thing want now? :smallannoyed:

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:25 PM
wark?

It nudges at moose

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:25 PM
(If the carvings are runes-like)
Ab uses his heritage to work with Rex's carvings.

(If not)
Ab heads back over to the children.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:26 PM
Lori's sister Jessica enters the tavern. The mindflayer uses psiconics on her to obtain a new thrall. NecroMoris in the meantime animates the dead rebels on the floor and makes the newly animated zombies pull out their nightsticks and a revolver. He then picks up the body and put it over his shoulders.

"They're coming with me."

Martini1992
2007-07-31, 02:27 PM
martini wakes up and says to anyone whos wants to reply...

hey guys, whats happening?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:28 PM
Rex seems to be crafting a doll of a woman.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 02:28 PM
The children look up at Ab questioningly.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:30 PM
The chocobo stares at martini for a second, before continuing to nudge moose for attention

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:31 PM
:smallannoyed: *sigh* What is it?

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:32 PM
wark

Estran looks over

he says he wants some attention, chocobo like to have thier head stroked... such cute chocobos...

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:34 PM
:smallannoyed: Kinda busy here.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:35 PM
WARK!!!

The chocobo gets a run up and charges at moose for a chocobo kick!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:36 PM
"So body-snatching is not a crime? Works for me." The mindflayer and the two thralls move in the middle of the undead rebels around NecroMoris and the illithid reads from a teleportation scroll which will teleport them away if nobody interferes.

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:37 PM
Moose dodges the chocobo, whips out his sidearm, switches it to stun, and shoots at the scroll...in slow-motion. :smallamused:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:40 PM
"Surprisingly, Dominating Minds, Mind@#$5ing, and mind reading is not against the law. It's one of the things I'm trying to fix, but until then...." He says, distracted by his carving.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:41 PM
As scrolls are rune-based, it has a very high chance of failing around Ab simply because he's an illumian.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:41 PM
the chocobo, stops, turns, and does a chocobo jump kick at moose

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:43 PM
They scroll is stunned; and the teleportation spell fails. "Backup scroll it is then. And these two here are my friends, not thralls at all." He pulls out another scroll, this time having one of his 'friends' stand in the way in case Moose decides to pull another fast one.

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:44 PM
Rex, stop him! Chicken-thing, ATTACK! He points at the mindflayer.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 02:44 PM
Again, it has the same chance of failure from Ab's prescence.

(Real illumian ability, rune based spells have a habit of going wrong.)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:46 PM
The scroll fails. "Hmm... We will have to get these things checked. Now why are you attacking us? Have we committed a crime?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:47 PM
Rex sighs, and with one really swift action, he rolls out of his chair, pulls out his gun, switches it to Green(Anti-magic), and fires 6 of them at the Mindflayer and the scroll before rolling underneath another table. Total time taken, 1.3 seconds.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:47 PM
WARK!!!!

Chocobo charges at Necromorris for another Chocobo Kick!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:48 PM
When rex shoots at the mindflayer, the shots are all but blocked by the thrall in front of him. The zombies block the chocobo.

"Again, what crime have we committed?"

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:50 PM
I think taking thralls falls under kidnapping, unless they willingly gave up their minds to you, but I doubt that's the case. :smallannoyed:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:50 PM
That must be one big or really fast Thrall... Like that move covered 210 degrees around the Illithid.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately due to the speed a chocobo moves at when using a chocobo kick ((which should be renamed chocobo charge if you ask me, less of a kick, more of a charge)) The zombies should merely be knocked flying and the chocobo should continue its charge towards necromorris

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 02:52 PM
(( Should of stated that before. ))

Some of the blasts hit; but the mindflayer uses psiconics not magic so the blasts have no effect on him. The zombies are knocked out of the way and the bird knocks NecroMoris to the ground.

"They are not thralls but friends. Now we must be going or we will act in self-defense."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 02:54 PM
((Rex's bullets Treat Psionics as if they were Magic. Are we going to have a @#$%in' Magic-Psionics transparency argument every @#$%in' day in here!?!))

metakirb
2007-07-31, 02:55 PM
the chocobo leaps up and down triumphantly

Waaaaaark

blackout
2007-07-31, 02:55 PM
:smallannoyed: Yeah, right. Mindflayers don't have friends, they have thralls and food. That's it.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:04 PM
(( You didn't say magic and psiconics you only said magic. Just because something is special doesn't mean it is magic. So guess what? It fails. ))

NecroMoris dose his best to hold back his temper. "Stupid... Chicken-bird!"

"That's enough now. Friends, prove that you are not thralls."

Jessica speaks first in a very normal tone yet still human like "We have been long time friends of his."

The man speaks in a similar fashion "That's right. Just because he eats brains doesn't mean he cannot have friends, vampire."

metakirb
2007-07-31, 03:05 PM
Tilox appears near necromoris

a meeting has been arranged, you may go when you wish

then he vanishes

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:05 PM
:smallmad: Your just making them say that! Let them go, NOW.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 03:08 PM
((Psionics is as much magic as Divine magic is. Psionics = Magic. You understand, I don't have to say Anti-Magic and Anti-Psionics because that would be @#$%in' Redundant!))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:09 PM
(( Psiconics uses the power of the mind. Divine power is not magic either in my book. Magic is the result of an imaginary force. It fails, not arguing about this. ))

NecroMoris stands up and whispers to the mindflayer "We got to get going."

"I cannot let go that which I do not control. And here is an example of a thrall." the mindflayer obtains a new thrall out of a nearby civilian.

The civilian stand up and speaks in a robotic-like voice "I am an example of a thrall. I do not have free-will or understanding. I do not act naturally." the mindflayer releases his control and the civilian sits down.

"See?"

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:11 PM
:smallfurious: Ok, y'know what? If you don't have control of them, you won't mind if we get something to jam your psionics. Then we'll speak with your so-called friends after we've jammed your powers, and see what THEY think.

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 03:13 PM
E's image appears.
Perhaps a mind flayer could show you what thralls can do.
E makes a thrall out of another civilian, and the man walks over to Moose.
"Hi, I'm Bill. I'm a thrall."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:14 PM
The male thrall speaks up "Okay, hold it. We are not exactly saints but what give you the right to subjugate us to this? Just let us be on our way."

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:17 PM
:smallannoyed: **** that, I'm not letting a Cthulhu-faced brainwashing brainiac take control a bunch of random people, and then pass it off as 'being friends.' Mindflayers don't have friends.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 03:19 PM
The children look around the room with confusion, which may or may not be because they don't understand what anyone is saying.
And I think even if they did, they'd be confused too.

LordVader
The Guard psyker will offer his service to Moose in determining whether or not the "friends" in question are thralls. He will look at their minds first before he offers Moose his services. He should easily be able to tell that they are being MC'd.

Rex Idiotarum
((It's the use of foreign energies and frequencies. Magic isn't Imaginary, since it produce as real results as Divine or Psionics. It's all the same types of energies, just the different ways of producing it, be it Mind(Psionics), Body(Arcane), or Soul(Divine) It's like me trying to give you three computers, one runs Mac OSX, Another Vista, and the last Linux now are you telling me that triggering an EMP near each of these computers won't effect the Mac?))

Vhaidara
2007-07-31, 03:20 PM
(Deadtime.)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:22 PM
(( If you specified this in the first place I would say 'okay' but all you said was it was an anti-magic gun and in Town anti-magic is anti-magic. The energy-types theory is also debatable. ))

"It's okay, Moose. You are obviously jealous; don't worry, I'll be your friend." He walks over to him and offers him a three-fingered hand of friendship.

The guard psyker sees that his two friends are being mind controlled.

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:24 PM
:smallfurious: Stay away from me, you Cthulhu-faced bastard. Psyker, are they mind-controlled or not?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 03:24 PM
((Before time?!?! I go through this @#$%in' argument every @#$%in' day! It should be well known that any of the Police's Antimagic devices work on Psionics!))

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:25 PM
"They are being mind-controlled. The illithid is lying through his teeth...tentacles...whatever."

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:27 PM
:smallmad: Knew it! Rex, can we bust this guy for kidnapping or not?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:27 PM
(( They always specify magic and psiconics. Just let it go. If you really want to set your anti-magic gun to anti-psiconics and fire. ))

The mindflayer will now try to mind control the psyker guard.

The thralls protest "We are not being mind controlled!"

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:28 PM
The psyker says,
"Now he's trying to mind-control me. Stop him."
((How strong is that flayer?))

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:29 PM
Moose whips out his pistol, and shoots at the mindflayer. The gun is set to 'Stun.'

Admiral_Kelly
(( Average. He has only eaten a few brains since he was dropped down to earth by the blackouts. The psyker has a good chance of resisting. ))

The mindflayer is stunned and the two thralls look confused. NecroMoris picks up the body of the woman again and makes a run for it while the undead rebels open fire upon the police.

Rex Idiotarum
Rex kicks up the table in a jump to his feet. It slams into the wall in a big bang.

"Well, then, let him try to control mine." He pulls off his glasses.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:30 PM
((Look at the article (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicPowersOverview.htm#psionicsMagicTransparenc y) Metis linked to in Town Hall. It talks about psionic-magic transparency. Rex is right. They interact with eachother in the same way spells do.))
The psyker will resist, and volley lightning from his hands at the flayer.

Metis
2007-07-31, 03:33 PM
((Look at the article (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicPowersOverview.htm#psionicsMagicTransparenc y) Metis linked to in Town Hall. It talks about psionic-magic transparency. Rex is right. They interact with eachother in the same way spells do.))
((That's technically an optional rule though, which is why I put it in Town hall. However, while it IS optional, it is an option that WotC says you should play with, unless you want to do a ton of revamping.
That's why I put it in the Town hall. We need to discuss whether we will play with it or not.))

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:34 PM
((I say we do, it'll make things a lot easier. And before AK complains, one of my PCs is a psyker, so it'll set me back too.))

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:35 PM
Moose dives for cover from the undead rebels, and shoots back at them, shooting to kill. He aims for the head, of course.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 03:36 PM
((Let's go to Town Hall then. I not only want to extend Antimagic to Psionics, but certain Quantum Forces as well, Wormhole Travel, Spintronics, major stuff that reproduces magic through technology.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:36 PM
(( D&D != Town. Besides, me thinks that those rules were only put in to simplify things. Besides, you are beating a dead horse as we are already well into the this. And I believe in separate denominations of things that are 'special' rather then bunching them up together. ))

The lightning knocks over the already stunned mindflayer. The former thralls scream upon the realization of being surrounded by zombies with guns and run away. One of the rebels shot by Moose is deanimated.

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:37 PM
:smallamused: Owned, squid-head! Someone, keep him down!

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:38 PM
Thirty stormtroopers open fire on the zombies, aiming for the heads or legs to drop them to the ground.
((AK, yesterday, you were getting pissed that I was using video-game logic instead of D&D, and now you're using the opposite argument?:smallconfused: And I'm cool with the technology thing as well, mostly because I don't have anything that makes wormholes.:smalltongue: But it shouldn't suppress lasers.))
The psyker will volley lightning into him for several more seconds.

Rex Idiotarum
((We're beating the dead horse because we already thought we killed it, now it became a Zombie. By God, this time we'll keep it dead!))

Metis
(( D&D != Town. Besides, me thinks that those rules were only put in to simplify things. Besides, you are beating a dead horse as we are already well into the this. ))
((It isn't beating a dead horse because you know it will come up again and again until we decide something.
And if you want to argue against transparency, take it to the Town Hall and present your argument in a logical and rational fashion there, so we can debate about this like civilized people.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:43 PM
(( I agree to this debate; just not now since I got to get going after the fight. And I'm not using video game logic, Vader; I don't know what you're talking about. ))

The volleys of lightning hit a few of the zombies. When they are hit, they jiggle about but they keep firing at the police. The mindflayer is also hit and twitches each time this happens. By this time, NecroMoris has already fled taking the corpse of the woman with him.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 03:43 PM
Metakirb walks in, orders a DLB and collapses next to Estran

Hey Meta, haven't seen you in ages

bad news, corolox, all back

WHAT?! even aqualox and coronus?!

yes, and i'm just as annoyed as you about aqua...

that little ***** I should... i should...

cool it, Look don't worry, she tried it and it failed, you seem awfully worked up about it though...

Estran goes red

NO, i...

you don't need to bother, i understand...

He takes a long swig of his DLB

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:45 PM
Dammit! Someone, whip out a Turn Undead or something! :smallfurious: Moose shoots back at the zombies.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:45 PM
((AK, I didn't say you were using video game logic, I said that during the raid, you were getting angry at me for using logic that doesn't work in D&D.:smalltongue:))
The stormtroopers will rely on their armor to take bullet shots, draw chainswords, and begin gutting zombies through the head. One or two are wounded, but not seriously. The psyker stops, draws his force weapon, and holds his position.
"Sir, you might want to cuff him."
((And there's about 30 troopers, how many zombies are there?))

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:46 PM
Moose dives at the mindflayer, and tries to cuff him while he's down.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 03:48 PM
The children look curious at the sight of the undead rebels.

Tiben
Tiben walks into trog's sits at a table and pulls out some wrenches and many michanical peices. he starts to put the peices together.

he happly hums while working

Admiral_Kelly
Another zombie is shot in the head. The three remaining zombies are deanimated by the chainsaw swords.

The mindflayer on floor twitches some more as he is handcuffed.

blackout
2007-07-31, 03:49 PM
Moose moves the mindflayer's hands to behind his back, and decides to be a jackass, and cuffs his feet, too.

LordVader
2007-07-31, 03:53 PM
((No need to call them chainsaw swords. Just chainswords.))
The troopers thouroughly mess up their bodies with the chainswords, just in case.

Tiben
2007-07-31, 03:55 PM
Tiben continues to work then his stomic growls loudly and he falls into Suppertime
((Like deadtime only with food!))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-31, 03:56 PM
NecroMoris's pet rat, who had passed out in a bowl of Mindflayer Mead, sees his master is gone and scurries out of the tavern. Onlookers will see this as an ordinary rat.

(( Deadtime ))

metakirb
2007-07-31, 03:58 PM
Metakirb pulls out a round, shining stone, and begins sharpening his sword arm with it

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 04:15 PM
There's a small *pop* and Raril appears in his usual seat at the bar. He pulls out his coinpurse, throwing a few copper on the bar, and ordering a cheap glass of ale. The drow grimaces as he sips the watered down drink, clearly not happy with the situation.

blackout
2007-07-31, 04:16 PM
:smallconfused: Raril? What are you doing here?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-31, 04:18 PM
Rex goes back to his carving to find it has been Status Quo'd. Saddened by this loss of art, he leaves.

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 04:19 PM
Raril stares as his glass. "I think I'm poisoning myself with the way this tastes." He chuckles weakly.

blackout
2007-07-31, 04:24 PM
An explosion comes from just outside Trog's.

What the hell was that!? :smalleek:

metakirb
2007-07-31, 04:26 PM
Metakirb looks up at the sound of the explosion

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 04:27 PM
Raril doesn't flinch, which is odd as he'd usually be hiding behind the bar at this point. The drow continues to stare sadly into his drink.

Shabal
2007-07-31, 04:30 PM
The children screech and cower against their mother at the sound of the explosion.

blackout
2007-07-31, 04:31 PM
Moose checks outside. :smallannoyed: Figures. One of those alien bombers crashed outside. Moose comes back inside. It's ok, people! It's ok!

metakirb
2007-07-31, 04:33 PM
Alien bombers? can you fill in some gaps for me? i've been occupied elsewhere...

Shabal
2007-07-31, 04:34 PM
The children still cower, not understanding what Moose just said. The woman pulls them back to one of the corners of Trog's the furthest from the explosion.

blackout
2007-07-31, 04:35 PM
At this point, I really don't know what the hell is going on. These aliens just dropped outta nowhere, and wrecked the entire western half of town. This place is really just a safehouse at this point. We're right in the middle of the warzone. Those things are all over the place.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 04:36 PM
right, by the way, why is chobo out?

He gestures at the still prancing chocobo

Artemis97
2007-07-31, 04:37 PM
Raril's ears twitch. "There's another war going on? I can't seem to excape them can I?" He sighs heavily and takes another sip of his drink, grimacing at the taste.

LordVader
Several Guard planes fly overhead, strafe the wreckage, and peel off with a roar, undoubtedly taking some fire from the Scrin. Further explosions should ensue. The wreckage should be utterly annihilated.

blackout
That...That I can't explain. :smallannoyed: I request permission to take that thing out back, butcher it, and bring it back in for dinner tonight.

metakirb
2007-07-31, 04:38 PM
hey, no-one touches MY chocobo!