PDA

View Full Version : Shaman update...

Belzyk
2017-04-25, 10:44 PM
So a while back I asked for help building a shaman. I thank yaw and just wanted to update on how he is playing. And also in need of some roleplay advice...

So he is a black dragonborn who is pushing 200 years of age. I used druid as his base and had 2 pupils one a sorcerer dragonborn and one a barbarian dragonborn. The barbarian was only 18 when our adventure began. And upon our start we were instantly shipwrwked.
We came across a old gnome who lived in solitary on this island for 400 years now. And in a bad turn of events he acident ly drugged the barbarian and with very very well charisma checks landed her in bed... My shaman being very protective of his pupils and her screaming that she was drugged lashed out... . Rolled a nat 20 while in bear form....and proceeded to kill the gnome ( who was one of our pcs) because I forgot to call out nonetheless damage. And in a strange turn of events the very next day his barbarian pupil was killed.... My shaman has been put on his goddesses bad side for the acident al death of the gnome and now just lost his pupil. So 2 game sessions in and (3rd level) I am in a very dark position. I do not know weather this massively ****ed up situation would alter his thinking or thought process or even push him away from shamanism. Can I get some help from yaw?

If he was to give up on his shamanism I would think he would become a more melee/magic style. Using physical magic like flame blade and stuff.