PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Crafting character suggestions

Saffron-sama
2017-04-26, 03:34 PM
I will be joining a game in a week or so and I wanted some character advice, mainly my class choice. I want to build a crafting character with a some cool "magic gadgets" but if any good craft basd feats please tell me I know of Frugal Crafting, Efficient Crafter and Master Artificer (Made sure and asked about them)
Rules
No vancian casters, the GM has ruled only spheres of power casters.
Gestalt
Level 13
Attributes 18, 16, 14, 14, 13, 9
Spheres of might allowed.
No artisan class (mainly because its crafting feat does not jive well with sphere item creation)

The classes at the moment is Incanter // blacksmith but I am not sure if I want to have the Blacksmith due to thunderous blows and its full bab making the character feel less dependant on wit.

Petrukio
2017-04-27, 05:46 PM
I will be joining a game in a week or so and I wanted some character advice, mainly my class choice. I want to build a crafting character with a some cool "magic gadgets"

Since you're already going 3rd party, go whole hog with it. Create an Artificer (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/adamant-entertainment/artificer/). Their first-level ability screams 'magic gadgets'. It's very similar to the Eberron 3.5e Artificer. If you want, I can even give you a copy of the Dweomerwright, an archetype I created for the artificer that has the "approval" of the author/guys at Adamant Entertainment.

Saffron-sama
2017-04-27, 06:04 PM
Since you're already going 3rd party, go whole hog with it. Create an Artificer (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/adamant-entertainment/artificer/). Their first-level ability screams 'magic gadgets'. It's very similar to the Eberron 3.5e Artificer. If you want, I can even give you a copy of the Dweomerwright, an archetype I created for the artificer that has the "approval" of the author/guys at Adamant Entertainment.

Despite being called Weird science it is still a vancian caster and not allowed.