PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Naenhoon-Illumian Sorcerer Abjurant Champion Level ECL 12

Nosta
2017-04-26, 07:54 PM
So I now Plan on Playing A Gish My Most Beloved Archetype In RP
and After skimming over The Gish-Hand Book I Found the Naenhoon-Illumian Sorcerer Abjurant Champion Build and Plan to go with That

I have Taken the war Domain as Recommended and Will Have BAB and caster level equal to my Character level.

My Stats As Rolled Are
STR: 18 Dex:14 CON:14 INT: 12 WIS: 14 Cha 20
Stat points are factored in

Feats ( I know There's a Better selections feats I can take but i'm not sure what I should Take)
1st Versatile Spellcaster
3rd power Attack
6th Persistent Spell
9th' Arcane strike
12th Miser with magic

If need be I can take two character flaws for two more Feats

As For my Familiar I am not sure if I should switch it out for something else, I was never one for having one.

I also am not sure were to go from here once I gain my 13th level. what class or classes should I take for my last 8 levels

Nosta
2017-04-27, 09:21 AM
ok this character was made when I was half awake
and so I know see were I messed up

My Feats Are now as Follows

Feats
1st combat casting
Flaw Extend spell
3rd level Persistent Spell
6th Versatile spellcaster
9th arcane strike
12th Not sure on

I also Relooked over My Racial Trait and Realized it takes Turn undead Attempts to use. so I will not have the build I want Till level 13
Lucky for me we level up fast in the games I am in normally.

so at level 13 its a level of sacred exorcist to get turn undead

After that I am not sure were to take my build

Keld Denar
2017-04-27, 09:38 PM
What's your level build? Are you going with standard Sorcadin? Pal2/Sorc4/Spellsword1/AbjChamp5/SacEx8? You should probably spell that out.

It's worth noting that you won't have Turn Undead until like, 11th level at the earliest, so you won't have anything to power NaenHoon if you start lower than that.

A slightly less powerful but still fun NaenHoon build is Pal4/Duskblade2/SuelArcanamach4/Spellsword1/AbjChamp5/DragonDisciple4. There are some decent low-mid level Abjurations/Transmutations to persist and you'll have 18/20 BAB at full Caster Level and be nearly indispellable. Turn Undead comes online by level 4 and you get Combat Casting for free as a bonus feat from Dusk2 which you need for both AbjChamp and Suel. Synergy!

Nosta
2017-04-28, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=Keld Denar;21959600]What's your level build? Are you going with standard Sorcadin? Pal2/Sorc4/Spellsword1/AbjChamp5/SacEx8? You should probably spell that out.QUOTE]

My Current Build Stalwart Sorcerer (7) Taking The Domain Alt Class Feature to Get The Hero Domain, Cause I wanted Divine power and I really wanted Giant size 4 levels of AbjChamp and 1 level of sacred exorcist

I am starting at level 12

Also Its to Be noted that The Dm wants this to Be a high power Game so
He Gave every one the option of rolling 6D6 extra stat points to add to our stats as we see fit. or take a feat for every 2 stat die we give up

Also the gm is allowing la buy off of +6 (for free)

Blu
2017-04-28, 09:42 AM
My Current Build Stalwart Sorcerer (7) Taking The Domain Alt Class Feature to Get The Hero Domain, Cause I wanted Divine power and I really wanted Giant size 4 levels of AbjChamp and 1 level of sacred exorcist

I am starting at level 12

Also Its to Be noted that The Dm wants this to Be a high power Game so
He Gave every one the option of rolling 6D6 extra stat points to add to our stats as we see fit. or take a feat for every 2 stat die we give up

Also the gm is allowing la buy off of +6 (for free)

Then you need to pick 2 flaws, if allows more, pick more. Pick a race or template that a gives a tremendous CHA bonus and maybe ones that improve combat, like Half-minotaur(even without the stats adjustments by size, it's worth it).
If he allows you buy off of +6, you should really buy off that.
Consider even maybe picking the Saint template, for a good bonus to CHA, WIS and CON, and get WIS to AC besides all the other goodies.

If you plan on picking SE, by level 12 you should be getting Persist spell. I will make a quick search on templates and give you good tips

Blu
2017-04-28, 10:07 AM
For example, a Half-celestial Saint has:
Flight with double land speed(Good)
+1 NA
Str +4, Dex +2, Con +6, Wis +6, Cha +8
with a bunch of immunities, SLA, fast healing, SR, and other goodies.

Thematically it could be the guy that if the exorcise doesn't work, he beats the devil out of it.