PDA

View Full Version : Ego of Two Worlds.

Reality Glitch
2017-04-27, 12:30 PM
The three of you have gathered at the local coffee shop at the request of a mutual friend. While not really anything out of the ordinary, he has a knack for getting you three to cooperate even during your more "intense" disagreements. You've all been waiting around for about 15 minutes when he walks in. The young man, early-to-mid 20's, clean shaven, brown hair, brown eyes, caucasian, dressed in all purple (you find it quite astonishing that they managed to find purple-denim jeans), save for the white trim on his t-shirt and the white soles of his sneakers. Sitting down at your table, he puts the purple book bag he was carrying on the table and opens it so you all can see. "O.K., I've got a problem. Any of you recognize this book?" The tome in question is a dusty old grimoire-looking thing with seven gems embedded into each cover: a ring of the six colors of light (red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, and magenta) with white in the center on the front, and a ring of the six colors of pigment (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) with black in the center on the back cover.

Tommatoes
2017-04-28, 02:49 PM
I'm not quite sure what this is, I'm not a geologist. It could have to do something with magic conjugation but I'm not a magic user so I don't know. You should probaprobably ask Johny Dunkan about it.

Tommatoes
2017-04-28, 03:00 PM
but off topic here, it's nice to see you again old friend. It's been quite a long time since we did a hunt together. When this business of yours is concluded we could go hunt some reapers.
So Dunkan, what do you have to say about these gems of his?

Enhancebytorch
2017-05-02, 01:08 PM
Yo, this actually looks a lot like this thing I learned in magic school. Each color represents a different form of magic. The group on the front is spiritual magics and the ones on the back are physical magics. First time seeing this in gems, though. And I don't think I've seen the white or black types before now.

Enhancebytorch
2017-05-02, 06:51 PM
At least, if it actually is that color chart. Could be something else.

Tommatoes
2017-05-02, 07:51 PM
Maybe it could represent darkness and light?

Enhancebytorch
2017-05-03, 03:26 PM
Maybe. Would make sense.

Tommatoes
2017-05-03, 05:16 PM
Luchas is being suspiciously quiet for a blabber mouth. What is he up to?

Enhancebytorch
2017-06-19, 05:33 PM
Luchas? Hey, Luchas?

Crap, I think he's unconscious.

Tommatoes
2017-07-01, 05:34 PM
I think hes dead...

Enhancebytorch
2017-07-12, 06:42 PM
Should I call 911?

Tommatoes
2017-07-14, 04:13 AM
Nah just leave him be. Somebody will eventually come to clean him up. But i will take his pistol though. (Takes pistol)

Enhancebytorch
2017-07-27, 12:19 AM
Okay. Cool. We have a gun.

What now?

Tommatoes
2017-07-27, 02:20 AM
Now i use it on you! Lol jk. But seriously we should probably find a gemologist.