PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Need help picking a 5e AL module for my group.

HumanSuit
2017-04-27, 06:56 PM
Hello, everyone. First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to click on this thread and give a little input.

I'm looking for a 4-hour Tier 2 Adventure League module to take my group through. These players are big fans of role play, and we'll have 2 bards (One Lore, and the other of Valor) who are fantastic at their craft. So a module that's heavy role play with a good amount of puzzle solving is something I know they'll really enjoy. I'm slightly worried about the strength of the party when it comes to combat encounters. That being said, I don't want it to be something they can just walk through with ease. Puzzles, traps, and clever word play are something I want to bring to the table to give them an adventure they'll truly have fun with. I'm a somewhat new DM in 5e, and don't have a lot of knowledge on the modules for this edition. I've been scouring the internet looking for something fun, and have been getting some mixed reviews on all sorts of modules. So I turn to you fine Ladies and Gentleman. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be extremely appreciated.

I should also point out that in the group we are currently running through Storm Kings Thunder, The Yawning Portal, and another member is in a different campaign of Curse of Strahd. So I would like to avoid anything from those books.

In summary:

4-hour long adventures, or even two 2-hour adventures is what I'm looking for.
Levels: 5-7 (4 players)
Heavy role play and puzzle solving.
A decent amount of combat, without straining the party.