PDA

View Full Version : Implacable/Grudge Keeper

MaxMAnAtArms
2017-04-29, 04:55 AM
Name:Implacable
Preq:Base Attack Bonus +1
Effect: If you move out of Melee Combat, -2 on all attack rolls, skill checks and saving throws for 1 hour

Does this mean if a enemy knocks me away or teleports me away does it apply to me? or if I do it myself or under effects of charm/Fear that it applys to me?

Or is it one of those intended wording vs literal wordings?

Name: Grudge Keeper
Effect: If damaged in combat you suffer a -2 penalty on attacks rolls, skill checks, saving throws, and ability checks until you damage the foe who caused you harm.This penalty does not apply if you cannot discern the source of the damage. This penalty disappears when the combat ends.

If i got circled and smacked by every foe would this effect stack on me?

Inevitability
2017-04-29, 05:02 AM
If an enemy pushes you away, you don't move, you are moved. The flaw wouldn't activate, and you can charge back in penalty-free next turn.

If you are frightened, it is actually you doing the moving (even if you wouldn't ordinarily do so), so the flaw would activate.

I believe a reasonable way to judge whether you yourself are moving is by checking if you need to spend an action to do it.

Of course, your DM is free to rule that it only applies to free, voluntary movement.

MaxMAnAtArms
2017-04-29, 05:07 AM
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wanst misreading it or misunderstanding it.