PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt/Sanctified Spells Handbook?

ATHATH
2017-04-29, 08:06 PM
Has someone made a handbook on Corrupt and Sanctified spells yet?

If not, someone should make one. I mean, I guess the Healer handbook mostly covers the Sanctified spells front, but it'd still be nice to have them both (Corrupt/Sanctified spells) in the same handbook.

eggynack
2017-04-29, 08:57 PM
The urban druid handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?506218-The-Urban-Druid-Handbook) has a complete list of the things, so that's something kinda like this. My druid handbook follows the trend of the rest of my handbook, with a longer description having curated list, one that you can search pretty easily by ctrl-f'ing, but there are a few spells that might be ordinarily good that I don't have because they're not that good for druids. Like celestial aspect, which is reasonable form changing unless you're already natively good at form changing. Put those together and you probably have quite a lot covered.

ATHATH
2017-04-29, 09:13 PM
The urban druid handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?506218-The-Urban-Druid-Handbook) has a complete list of the things, so that's something kinda like this. My druid handbook follows the trend of the rest of my handbook, with a longer description having curated list, one that you can search pretty easily by ctrl-f'ing, but there are a few spells that might be ordinarily good that I don't have because they're not that good for druids. Like celestial aspect, which is reasonable form changing unless you're already natively good at form changing. Put those together and you probably have quite a lot covered.
I noticed that the Urban Druid Handbook missed at least one Sanctified spell (Create Lantern Archon), so I'm not sure if I should trust it.

Also, IIRC, there are some Corrupt spells in Dragon Magazine #300 that haven't been properly covered yet.

eggynack
2017-04-29, 09:19 PM
I noticed that the Urban Druid Handbook missed at least one Sanctified spell (Create Lantern Archon), so I'm not sure if I should trust it.
It actually just seems to not have any CoV spells at all. There's only like five or six of those though. Ain't that many sanctified spells. Most CoV ones are pretty good, however. The lack of animate with the spirit is a big oversight in particular.

Also, IIRC, there are some Corrupt spells in Dragon Magazine #300 that haven't been properly covered yet.
Yeah, I have a few of those on my list. The ones that I thought seemed good, anyway.