PDA

View Full Version : Flanking Feat help me find it!

Wacky89
2017-04-30, 04:58 PM
ok so i'm not 100% sure this exists but what the feat should do is the following:

You can more easily flank opponents with your allies. When determining whether an opponent is flanked, as long as you are adjacent to the opponent, you can treat your position as though you were actually standing in any other square adjacent to both your own position and your opponent's.

dunno if i can quote sources but its listed as "Great Teamwork" on Realmhelps

If any1 know anything about this feat please help :)

Venger
2017-04-30, 05:07 PM
There is no feat that does this. It sounds somewhat similar to the flanker ability from either elocator or tactical soldier. Is it either of those?

Long_shanks
2017-04-30, 05:07 PM
Pack flanking (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/pack-flanking-teamwork/) in Pathfinder fits the bill. Only works with an animal companion though.

ksbsnowowl
2017-04-30, 06:27 PM
There is no feat that does this. It sounds somewhat similar to the flanker ability from either elocator or tactical soldier. Is it either of those?

There is a Tome of Battle stance that does this (1st level Shadow Hand, I believe), so there actually IS a feat that does this, thanks to Martial Stance.

flappeercraft
2017-04-30, 06:34 PM
Sounds a lot to me like Adaptable Flanker from PHB2

Venger
2017-04-30, 06:39 PM
There is a Tome of Battle stance that does this (1st level Shadow Hand, I believe), so there actually IS a feat that does this, thanks to Martial Stance.
Island of blades activates if you and your ally are adjacent to the same enemy, which is slightly different

Sounds a lot to me like Adaptable Flanker from PHB2

adaptable flanker lets you occupy any square you threaten for the purposes of flanking. again, related, but slightly different from what's been described.

Dagroth
2017-05-01, 01:50 AM
Actually, Adaptable Flanker sounds like what they're looking for... considering the OP doesn't recall the exact specifics of it.

rax
2017-05-01, 03:35 AM
The Great Teamwork feat is in Dragon 318 - in the article updating Oriental Adventures to 3.5.

Wacky89
2017-05-01, 07:26 AM
The Great Teamwork feat is in Dragon 318 - in the article updating Oriental Adventures to 3.5.

Thank you so much!