PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Requesting Peer Review

Boozy
2017-05-04, 03:55 PM
Hello My Fellow DMs,

I've recently found time and players for gaming again, and I'm dusting off an old campaign setting I developed many years ago. The trick is, it was written under 2nd Edition rules, using Player's Option, Spells&Magic, and Combat&Tactics (I like to call it 2.5).

I've done a fairly extensive amount of conversion, and would appreciate the constructive criticism on the material before launch. I'm looking for the right thread or sub-forum to share it for a proof-read.

Thank you all for your help.

Ualaa
2017-05-04, 04:30 PM
Probably in the, 'Older Editions and AD&D' forum.

Combat & Tactics, Spells & Magic, and High Level campaigns were subsystems of AD&D 2nd edition.
So that's the forum for AD&D.

Boozy
2017-05-04, 04:44 PM
Probably in the, 'Older Editions and AD&D' forum.

Combat & Tactics, Spells & Magic, and High Level campaigns were subsystems of AD&D 2nd edition.
So that's the forum for AD&D.

Thank you, I should have been clearer.

I've adapted the material from 2nd Edition to 3.5, and have had to generate new rules to cover some of the discrepancies between systems that are essential to the campaign setting. I'm looking for peer review of that material before launch. I'll post it once I know the best place to get DM eyeballs without cluttering the boards.

Godskook
2017-05-04, 05:56 PM
Thank you, I should have been clearer.

I've adapted the material from 2nd Edition to 3.5, and have had to generate new rules to cover some of the discrepancies between systems that are essential to the campaign setting. I'm looking for peer review of that material before launch. I'll post it once I know the best place to get DM eyeballs without cluttering the boards.

Homebrew or Worldbuilding is the correct forum, I'm 90% sure.

Gildedragon
2017-05-04, 08:31 PM
World building is probably the correct forum
PM me the final thread and I'd be happy to give it a looksee

Boozy
2017-05-05, 12:57 AM
World building is probably the correct forum
PM me the final thread and I'd be happy to give it a looksee

Thank you much, message sent.